Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2019, 04:32 PM

858 posts, read 430,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanonka View Post
War started in 1775. France "allied" in 1778, but actual army was sent in 1781, when Brits were almost defeated already. Doesn't count. Spain captured west Florida, but for itself, not for the US. Nice "ally".

Independence War was won by US itself.

And when did the US send an Army to assist Israel?

Old 07-16-2019, 05:17 PM

1,502 posts, read 618,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post
Ouch, you got me on this one. Ok, agree - case is even.

Old 07-16-2019, 05:33 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,443,857 times
Quote:
Lol..an Army is the only thing we don’t send, and the Israelis don’t want that anyway. They have other needs that we can and WILL do to ensure their success.

And if the Israelis don’t want to fight the war themselves, they’ll use their considerable talents and resources to get us to fight it for them. Iran is s great example especially because they present no threat to the United States.

Whether we’re stupidly enough to fall for it is another matter. We certainly fell for it in Iraq.

Old 07-16-2019, 05:39 PM

18,560 posts, read 15,446,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You win, the colonists never got help from other nations. France didn't send weapons and money and French, Spanish, and Dutch ships never prevented the Brit navy from reaching North America before 1781. The colonists won the war all by themselves
--------------------
Back on topic ....
https://www.city-data.com/forum/55684842-post330.html

Old 07-16-2019, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol..an Army is the only thing we don’t send, and the Israelis don’t want that anyway. They have other needs that we can and WILL do to ensure their success.

And if the Israelis don’t want to fight the war themselves, they’ll use their considerable talents and resources to get us to fight it for them. Iran is s great example especially because they present no threat to the United States.

Whether we’re stupidly enough to fall for it is another matter. We certainly fell for it in Iraq.

I wasn't aware we were at war with Iran

Old 07-16-2019, 07:53 PM

35,695 posts, read 17,656,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Your comment reminded me of a search function I came to realize just yesterday that I should use more often...

https://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...rchid=36911893

Not sure how many are directly related to supporting Israel, but an awful lot about Israel generally speaking. Not sure how to perform a search more specifically about your claim, but it would no doubt involve about 18 pages of thread titles. That's a lot of pages and thread titles.

With regard to your comment in bold, those voices are rarely heard in this forum far as my experience has been so far. Quite the opposite as a rule in fact. Would you not agree?
Link led to:
Quote:
City-Data Forum Message Sorry - no matches or filtered words used in the search query. Please try some different terms.

Old 07-16-2019, 10:29 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,443,857 times
Quote:
I wasn't aware we were at war with Iran
Maybe you should become a sentient human being and stop somnambulating through life.

Provoking a nation unnecessarily by overthrowing its elected government, placing a murderous dictator in charge, training a brutal secret police, setting up a proxy war that kills hundreds of thousand, and enacting sanctions that are intended to cripple the country and starve out the population is an act of war.

Old 07-17-2019, 02:58 AM

1,485 posts, read 965,602 times
I don't support Israel because I'm busy supporting MY OWN COUNTRY, USA!

Old 07-17-2019, 07:04 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,342,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shalhevet View Post
I didn't check your link, but for the record, I do support Israel, completely and without reservation. If Hamas puts down their weapon, the war will stop. If Israel puts down hers, then Israel will be no more.

I don't always appreciate some of the politics, but Israel has a right to exist, unquestionably and is the heart and soul of the Jewish people.

Hamas put's down their weapons and Israel speeds up the occupation.

My Lord says support Israel but nothing saying I need to help them with annihilating the people of the occupied areas. I support the Israeli people but not the ZIONISTS.

Old 07-17-2019, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Maybe you should become a sentient human being and stop somnambulating through life.

Provoking a nation unnecessarily by overthrowing its elected government, placing a murderous dictator in charge, training a brutal secret police, setting up a proxy war that kills hundreds of thousand, and enacting sanctions that are intended to cripple the country and starve out the population is an act of war.

And where is the proof that all of this was done at the beck and call of Israel?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies