Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2019, 10:42 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,166,709 times

Advertisements

Like I said before. America should split into 7 different nations.

New California Republic which stetches from LA to the border of Nevada in the east, to far north as Seattle and the Canadian border to the north. Areas South of LA will remain part of the United States. Ideologies of this republic will be based on social justice, economic justice, social democracy, and social equity. Equity for all oppressed people under the law.

Republic of Texas. Ideology of this state will be pro military, anti immigration, conservatism, and church.

Republic of Alexandria. Located somewhere in middle America. Ideology here is anti immigration, white nationalism, Christianity. Any other race will be declared a 2nd class.

Republic of Florida. Ideology will be based on centrism.

Republic of Ebonia. Ebonia is a state or nation for all black Americans. This nation is located in Georgia and South Carolina which is the heart of the American black belt. Ideology of this state is Pro-black and black conservatism. Any other race that lives in this land will be considered 2nd class.

Northeast Republic which comprises of NYS, PA, NJ, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, CT, Delaware and Maryland. Ideology of this state or nation dates back to its puritan roots, combined with Quaker thought of Pennsylvania, and heavy NYC Jewish thought as well. Ideology of this state is based on social justice, social equity, social democracy, social economics. Pro immigration, immigrants can vote without being a citizen. No citizen test required. Offensive remarks one will go to prison for offensive speech. Also this state has a heavy law enforcement apparatus to keep citizens in line. Equity for oppressed people under the law.

All other remaining states will be part of the traditional United States. IF anyone wants to have a nation in the name of white supremacy and white nationalism, their is a nation for that. IF you want a nation for Social Justice, Social equity, social economics, and where it is safe to be an oppressed minority, there are two nations that exist like that for you. If you want to move to a state where blacks rule, blacks dominate and you don't have to worry about white people, their is a nation that exist like that. IF you want to move to a place that is conservative, its all about church, being black white, Mexican is acceptable, but holds principles of not accepting outsiders. There is a state for that too.

Old 03-10-2019, 10:52 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,136,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
The quote from that piece asserts "Those families have virtually nothing in common." How are you supporting this allegation?
I'm not sure what you're asking me.

Old 03-10-2019, 11:55 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,966,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I'm not sure what you're asking me.
Quote:
We are a nation hopelessly divided. We are more divided now than we have ever been in our history. And before you start screaming at me about the Civil War, keep in mind that bloody conflict was fought over one major issue. In those days, take ten families from New York and ten families from Alabama, put them all in a room, and you’d find they mostly had the same values (and bad accents).

Now, fast-forward to today and do that same thing. Those families have virtually nothing in common. We as a nation have polarized and separated from each other.
The way I'm interpreting the above quote is that the author is claiming that "In those days, take ten families from New York and ten families from Alabama, put them all in a room, and you’d find they mostly had the same values (and bad accents)" where "in those days" referred to the American Civil War days. The author is saying "in those days", the 10 families, whether from New York or from Alabama, they "mostly had the same values".

The author is contrasting that to the present day.

The author appears to be saying, in the present day, take the 10 families, whether from New York or from Alabama, & they do not have the same values.

I'm asking for supporting evidence to confirm this allegation.

What are the values that are different?

Old 03-10-2019, 11:59 AM

25,926 posts, read 16,655,905 times
Us white folks are so bad for everyone we should be put on half the country with the strict rule being only evil white people allowed forever.

Old 03-10-2019, 01:34 PM

35,308 posts, read 52,568,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
It's "common knowledge" that illegals DO vote AFTER they're imported and given amnesty, which is exactly what the awful Democrats plan on doing.
Some reading on the issue =https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...illegal-voting
I cant believe some one in the country illegally is going to open themselves up to the possibility of "voting as an illegal alien in federal elections is a crime punishable by fine, imprisonment, deportation, or inadmissibility" just to cast a ballot.

Old 03-10-2019, 01:35 PM

7,712 posts, read 4,775,479 times
Splitting the country left & right, would never work because the left doesn't just want to live in peace & be left alone, like the right does. They want to force their agenda on the right & everyone else. There's no way to peacefully be the left's neighbor. That's like like trying to peacefully be the Nazis, Stalin or Mao's neighbor.

Old 03-10-2019, 01:37 PM

35,308 posts, read 52,568,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyFoxSeaton View Post
We need to split the country. All red state oriented people should head to the red states and the liberals should stay in the big cities.

I have no doubt that soon the red states would eclipse the blue ones.
So lets destroy the country to accomodate your one dimensional political views.

Old 03-10-2019, 01:54 PM

21,991 posts, read 15,802,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I can forsee some form of civil war and the country being split in two, then i can forsee all out war between the resultant two countries.
I don't see it working like that. I see the West working together in subtle ways that grow less subtle over time, some of the Midwest joining the South in similar fashion and the Northeast doing the same. At some point recognition occurs that we are better off this way and changes become formalized. There is no need to fight over this unless you are in a state that depends on the financial generosity of opposing states. That is why some states will need to regionalize with others. Better to get financial support from those that one agrees with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Splitting the country left & right, would never work because the left doesn't just want to live in peace & be left alone, like the right does. They want to force their agenda on the right & everyone else. There's no way to peacefully be the left's neighbor. That's like like trying to peacefully be the Nazis, Stalin or Mao's neighbor.
That is incorrect. Blue states definitely want to be left alone. If the South and Midwest want to pollute their air, water and soil, proceed and leave us out it. If the South wants to make abortion illegal, proceed and pay for those poverty stricken and drug addicted mothers and babies without us. If West Virginia wants to mandate coal, proceed and pay for the black lung disease and disability with us. If the South and Midwest want to send farmers subsidies and tariff compensation, do it without us.

Everyone's time will be better spent focusing on the success of their own region rather than forcing people to stay while telling them how much one hates them. Many are saying "the country must remain together" followed by how much they hate the other side. That's the point. No more wasted time and anger and no forcing the opposing side to remain when there is so much intense hate with those one fundamentally opposes.

Last edited by Seacove; 03-10-2019 at 02:03 PM..

Old 03-10-2019, 02:04 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,136,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
The author appears to be saying, in the present day, take the 10 families, whether from New York or from Alabama, & they do not have the same values.

I'm asking for supporting evidence to confirm this allegation.

What are the values that are different?

Okay. That's what I thought you were getting at, but I just needed you to clarify.

I agree with the author 100%.

The liberal regressive left has become the party of hate - the "all whites are bad/guilty" rhetoric seems to be their main point these days.

Since the country is (still) majority white, I am sorry to inform you but most of us will not ever accept such hateful rhetoric directed at us.

That's kind of where I am coming from - I think the author is coming from a slightly (but not much) different point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
I agree. The left wants to take from the right...so they will never be happy.

Old 03-10-2019, 02:06 PM

7,275 posts, read 4,622,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
So lets destroy the country to accomodate your one dimensional political views.
A house divided cannot stand. Time to do it while there is no massive danger on the horizon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies