Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2019, 05:41 AM

37,588 posts, read 19,463,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Found this recent story on another thread - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...icking-n910516

Compare what this guy got with what Acosta gave to Epstein.

Ask yourself why.
I'm still in favor of a dozen used tires and a gallon of kerosene to solve the problem permanently.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2019, 05:49 AM

1,440 posts, read 785,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Acosta was given the Labor Sec. spot as payback. He stopped the investigation and gave that sweetheart deal to Epstein.
Trump and Epstein held a private event with themselves and 28 "models".

Trump is hiding something again.
In a shocker to no one but Republicans, Trump has openly praised Acosta and says he feels sorry for him, yet didn’t mention any sympathy for his pal Epstein’s victims.

Old 07-10-2019, 05:51 AM

1,440 posts, read 785,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I see that Barr at first recused himself from overseeing this investigation in the Southern District and now he is back on. He will recuse himself from the 2008 plea deal but not the present investigation, that is a really fine line that could easily overlap. Barr's law firm at the time represented Epstein.

The more light that is shed on this investigation the more it stinks, Acosta needs to step down now.
Barr’s father hired Epstein at the private school where he was headmaster, even though Epstein disn’t have a college degree. Barr and Epstein are very well acquainted.

Old 07-10-2019, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The obsession with the Clintons is pathological.

Now Obama was in Epstein's inner circle?

Save that for the Q thread. This thread is about Epstein and his sex trafficking ring.
Bill has not been president since 2001, and Hillary ran almost three years ago. The are the Gold Standard of Hate for the right wing. Hating them has risen to the status of a cottage industry.

Both of them were investigated constantly for three decades, and no charges were ever filed. Right now they are used as a pot holder when the facts get too hot to handle and immediate deflection is needed. It is an incredibly poor way to debate. Invoking a Clinton in a different discussion has the appearance of making the debater look like the idea well has run dry and defending his position is untenable.

It doesn't matter in the least what Bill and Hillary did, are doing, or will do. That will not change the facts of the current situation with Trump and Epstein.

Old 07-10-2019, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Please show us a link to show where Obama was linked to Epstein and his "inner circle".
ANYONE that was involved with taking advantage of young girls should be put in jail and have the key thrown away.
This should never be a R or D issue.
I hope Epstein flips and spills the beans on everyone involved in his inner circle that abused children.
Obama is a devoted family man who took office with two daughters about the age of Epstein's victims. I can pretty well predict what his thoughts would have been on Epstein had he known about him raping children.

Old 07-10-2019, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
In a shocker to no one but Republicans, Trump has openly praised Acosta and says he feels sorry for him, yet didn’t mention any sympathy for his pal Epstein’s victims.
Not in the least surprising - They were his victims as well.

Old 07-10-2019, 06:24 AM

5,131 posts, read 2,095,055 times
I'm late to the party about this topic but the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein had gived a new breath about the "pizzagate" case.

Old 07-10-2019, 07:03 AM

24,500 posts, read 23,223,652 times
Yeah, I don't think anybody will be rushing to defend the Clintons on this one. I think they're finally going under the bus. Let's just hope they take a lot of friends and family with them.

Old 07-10-2019, 07:03 AM

37,380 posts, read 60,196,837 times
Early article (2016) re Trump’s modeling company—Trump Model Management—alleging trafficking there as well
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...clusive-Part-1
That is Part 1 so likely a Part 2 available...

Epstein has been quoted as saying he wanted to “model” his agency on Trump’s
High praise from a pedophile predator...

Old 07-10-2019, 07:06 AM

31,846 posts, read 17,734,230 times
I'm really sickened by people saying they don't care what Clinton did since he's not the president.

You should care. If you don't care, you're so partisan that you have no decency.

Something tells me if Clinton were president and this came out you'd just find another excuse.

Wrong is wrong, people. Check your moral compass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies