Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 06:25 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Just because you haven’t heard of him doesn’t mean much at all. You could easily look up his Catalogue and see he has several number 1 songs, and his album is currently the biggest album out. He made gangster rap, then transitioned to poppy rap then transitioned to introspective rap, doing things like dedicating a whole sing to his mother and taking a scathing review of all his actions leading up for today.

Now it’s not like he moved from the UK when he was an adult and he was a preppy immigrant. He moved as a 14-year old and one of his siblings was killed in gang violence, while I think he might be deported, as someone who is a multi-millionaire and currently topping U.S charts as well as someone who currently donates millions back to the cities around Atlanta and invests heavily in the U.S as a whole, I doubt ICE is going to attempt to really get rid of him outside of a symbolic gesture, as I’m sure millionaires don’t really ever get deported, (Justin Beiber) is still in the U.S. for example.
Bieber does not have a felony drug conviction. Bieber never overstated a visa. This POS is gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2019, 06:26 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Whoever he is, gtfo. If you come here illegally, you need to go. Doesn't matter one bit if he's from the UK, he's still an illegal alien. Get. Out.
He came here 100% legally, he was just dumb enough to overstay his visa then become a convicted felon.

No way he doesn’t get deported.

Old 02-04-2019, 06:30 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,810,838 times
While the Visa situation is certainly his fault, this is the kind of thing I see as a waste of time. Go deport someone who is actually causing trouble, not this guy who has turned his life around and has a highly successful career. All this does is give people something to argue about on message boards. His label will have him back with the correct paperwork ASAP.

Old 02-04-2019, 06:36 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Apparently, this guy had a fake public persona. He was let go back in 2014 for reasons not known. Crazy, people are stunned. He claimed to have been born I'm Atlanta, Georgia all the time when he was actually born in the UK.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1092184456675446787
OK, and?

Old 02-04-2019, 06:39 AM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Bieber does not have a felony drug conviction. Bieber never overstated a visa. This POS is gone.
He maybe gone physically but like I said he literally dropped the number one album of the year before this post and this gives him more buzz now, I won’t be surprised at all to see him back, I’m personally skeptical of U.S’s ICE willingness to deport a millionaire who physically spends tons of money in the U.S, and is a popular culture icon, I know immigration law should be treated equally but as much as it’s a meritocracy I’m sure millionaires especially popular ones get passes and this right here is a guy most likely to get s pass. Even if he goes I doubt he’ll get a lifetime ban.

While Justin Beie r doesn’t have a felony drug conviction it’s not like he didn’t commit several extremely serious crimes and he is still traipsing around America.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-bieber-697846

One of the thing they talk about in the article is the economic impact of artists, again Justin Beiber who is currently around the same level of popularity as 21 Savage is/was at that time is still doing his thing. I doubt they really will ban 21 Savage from America when their is a direct economic impact as well as the fact that he is extremely popular.

Old 02-04-2019, 06:42 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Bye bye

Old 02-04-2019, 07:01 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
He maybe gone physically but like I said he literally dropped the number one album of the year before this post and this gives him more buzz now, I won’t be surprised at all to see him back, I’m personally skeptical of U.S’s ICE willingness to deport a millionaire who physically spends tons of money in the U.S, and is a popular culture icon, I know immigration law should be treated equally but as much as it’s a meritocracy I’m sure millionaires especially popular ones get passes and this right here is a guy most likely to get s pass. Even if he goes I doubt he’ll get a lifetime ban.

While Justin Beie r doesn’t have a felony drug conviction it’s not like he didn’t commit several extremely serious crimes and he is still traipsing around America.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-bieber-697846

One of the thing they talk about in the article is the economic impact of artists, again Justin Beiber who is currently around the same level of popularity as 21 Savage is/was at that time is still doing his thing. I doubt they really will ban 21 Savage from America when their is a direct economic impact as well as the fact that he is extremely popular.
if what you imply is true, this not a nation that adheres to rule of law but kangaroo courts that benefit a club that we all aren't a part of...

Old 02-04-2019, 07:06 AM

3,877 posts, read 3,896,280 times
He came at 12, that's young enough to be exposed. I think this was false though.

Old 02-04-2019, 07:13 AM

3,877 posts, read 3,896,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
We don't want him back.
#Free21 lol

Old 02-04-2019, 07:17 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Never heard of him. A quick google search shows that he was a rapper claiming to be from Atlanta. The article mentioned how back in 2017, he bought $10,000 worth of school supplies for poor Atlanta children. That is amazing.

But if he's illegal, he should be deported.

However, Google shows his net worth is $8,000,000. So not a bad deal to come here, make some millions, and get deported back home LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies