Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 01:42 PM

413 posts, read 302,377 times

Advertisements

i am just amazed at the quality of healthcare that is given to RBG. The average person in America would not recieve the same care as she must have gotten to keep her alive and in the court. I personally know of several people who could have extended life as given to a supreme court justice but the investment was considered too valuable. This brings to my mind several statements. Barak saying we should give our elders a pill to assist them to die without pain instead of investing the resources in them for extra life. Also the warning of death panels. If RBG was an old housewife with established kids she may not be alive right now. Her importance illustrates the two tier health care system. A pill for us and millions in life extension for them. Sarah Palin was on point. Your lifespan will depend on who you know and what you can do for them. Your life is dependant on politics alone in many cases. Oh well another example of liberal priviledge.

I am not saying she should be given Barak's pill. I am saying that every human should be treated equally to RBG and recieve the care of a queen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2019, 01:44 PM

5,757 posts, read 4,719,899 times
Can you share a link that describes exactly what amazing care she received, and who exactly paid for it?

Old 01-14-2019, 01:45 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,012,870 times
these republicans are sure obsessed with her.. Maybe they have RGBDS

Old 01-14-2019, 01:49 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,131,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
i am just amazed at the quality of healthcare that is given to RBG. The average person in America would not recieve the same care as she must have gotten to keep her alive and in the court. I personally know of several people who could have extended life as given to a supreme court justice but the investment was considered too valuable. This brings to my mind several statements. Barak saying we should give our elders a pill to assist them to die without pain instead of investing the resources in them for extra life. Also the warning of death panels. If RBG was an old housewife with established kids she may not be alive right now. Her importance illustrates the two tier health care system. A pill for us and millions in life extension for them. Sarah Palin was on point. Your lifespan will depend on who you know and what you can do for them. Your life is dependant on politics alone in many cases. Oh well another example of liberal priviledge.

I am not saying she should be given Barak's pill. I am saying that every human should be treated equally to RBG and recieve the care of a queen.

Links?

..why do I even ask.

Old 01-14-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Links?

..why do I even ask.
why do you ask? can you type ....apparently.....google? i am sorry but if you want to appear intelligent do your homework! You liberals are the most lazy folks. do i need to spoon feed you.

Old 01-14-2019, 01:55 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,874,491 times
Quote:
why do you ask? can you type ....apparently.....google? i am sorry but if you want to appear intelligent do your homework! You liberals are the most lazy folks. do i need to spoon feed you.

Hey, it was YOU who made this claim, now he is simply asking you to prove your rant. We don't get paid enough to do your research for you.

Old 01-14-2019, 01:58 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,602,522 times
Quote:
they are lazy, indeed..they found this forum but apparently don't know how to use google.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Links?

http://www.google.com

Old 01-14-2019, 01:59 PM

2,419 posts, read 2,994,102 times
Quote:
Oh well another example of liberal priviledge.
Hardly. It's called capitalism. If you want equal access to healthcare, perhaps you would be happier with universal healthcare

Old 01-14-2019, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hey, it was YOU who made this claim, now he is simply asking you to prove your rant. We don't get paid enough to do your research for you.
It's not a rant. Its an observation. Any American who has been alive a while and experienced life will see the truth in my statement. I created my statement within the context of my experience as an American and recent history. Perhaps you can rebut it with this in mind. In other words my observation is obvious.

Last edited by alan west; 01-14-2019 at 02:12 PM..

Old 01-14-2019, 02:04 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,600,492 times
Quote:

Why do I strongly suspect that you are opposed to universal health care as a means of doing away with that "two-tier" system?

I agree that every human should have access to the level of care she is receiving. How do you suggest that we make that happen?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies