Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 05:57 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,867,489 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
i am just amazed at the quality of healthcare that is given to RBG. The average person in America would not recieve the same care as she must have gotten to keep her alive and in the court. I personally know of several people who could have extended life as given to a supreme court justice but the investment was considered too valuable. This brings to my mind several statements. Barak saying we should give our elders a pill to assist them to die without pain instead of investing the resources in them for extra life. Also the warning of death panels. If RBG was an old housewife with established kids she may not be alive right now. Her importance illustrates the two tier health care system. A pill for us and millions in life extension for them. Sarah Palin was on point. Your lifespan will depend on who you know and what you can do for them. Your life is dependant on politics alone in many cases. Oh well another example of liberal priviledge.

I am not saying she should be given Barak's pill. I am saying that every human should be treated equally to RBG and recieve the care of a queen.

Not true, I don't think she has been treated any different from any other person. I had open heart surgery in August, and had superb care from everyone at the hospital and the home health care people who came after I was home. I was treated like a King, even though they didn't know if I was rich or poor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2019, 06:06 PM

3,179 posts, read 2,135,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Those opinions could have been submitted by her staff. I want to see photographic evidence. Why isn't there any?
Agreed, the article is pretty thin with no pictures. If she really is hard at work back at SCOTUS, that’s fine, but I would think the press would be going wild with dozens of photos and there is zip, nada. I’d settle for one very recent photo.

Old 03-11-2019, 06:10 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,540,289 times
Is there a recent picture of Clarence Thomas? I'm guessing no cameras are allowed inside the building much less the actual courtroom at te SC. So she gets dropped off out of sight of the public and goes in a private entrance along with the other justices. Therefore, no pictures. The reporter of that story seems to be saying that the Notorious RBG is delivering these opinions from the bench or that's how I read it anyway

Old 03-11-2019, 06:15 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,685,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
This article was written last Tuesday. It shows she's been working since she got back on the bench in mid-February.

These Ruth Bader Ginsburg Decisions Show Cancer Surgery Didn't Slow Her Down

I know the right keeps wanting to get these silly conspiracy theories out there, but the answer is real simple on where she has been recently. She's been hard at work.
That was debunked as Fake News. There was no photographic evidence she has left her home for even a doctors appointment, much less a trip to the bench.

Old 03-11-2019, 06:18 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,540,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That was debunked as Fake News. There was no photographic evidence she has left her home for even a doctors appointment, much less a trip to the bench.
Can I see a link for that?

Old 03-11-2019, 06:37 PM

16,637 posts, read 8,643,686 times
Quote:
i am just amazed at the quality of healthcare that is given to RBG. The average person in America would not recieve the same care as she must have gotten to keep her alive and in the court. I personally know of several people who could have extended life as given to a supreme court justice but the investment was considered too valuable. This brings to my mind several statements. Barak saying we should give our elders a pill to assist them to die without pain instead of investing the resources in them for extra life. Also the warning of death panels. If RBG was an old housewife with established kids she may not be alive right now. Her importance illustrates the two tier health care system. A pill for us and millions in life extension for them. Sarah Palin was on point. Your lifespan will depend on who you know and what you can do for them. Your life is dependant on politics alone in many cases. Oh well another example of liberal priviledge.

I am not saying she should be given Barak's pill. I am saying that every human should be treated equally to RBG and recieve the care of a queen.
WT?

Ginsburg might receive better healthcare than some, but it is hardly anything that we as citizens of this country cannot receive.
My insurance would allow me to see and use the same MD's or better. She probably has GEHA as her primary or secondary insurance, but that is not something where she receives treatment not available to the general public.

So where are you going with this?

`

Old 03-11-2019, 06:40 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,644,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Those opinions could have been submitted by her staff. I want to see photographic evidence. Why isn't there any?

There is you just think you are ENTITLED so much more than you are....

Old 03-11-2019, 06:49 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,569,673 times
Quote:
I am saying that every human should be treated equally to RBG and recieve the care of a queen.
The elites live under a different system. They could give a **** about the common folk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies