Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2018, 12:31 PM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
When the Secret Service guys standing behind the Bush family handed Laura the envelope, when they were hauling HW out... The look on her face was priceless! Read her lips and then GW's... "Is this True" Yep!
Jebs look was second.
Joe Bidens wife was furious.

Even Mike Pence got one and Trump made no eye contact with him as he entered or sat down.

Whoa. It must have been something that trolled them hard.
I think there is something very strange about Pense receiving one. And this only causes me to wonder even more about him, and his loyalty. I’ve thought it odd all along that among the targets of the media and deep state, which include just about anyone having any association with Trump, not one rumor, innuendo, criticism or question EVER comes up regarding Pense. Not one.

Some speculate that Pense may be the primary leaker inside the Trump admin.

Old 01-01-2019, 07:19 PM

1 posts, read 8,337 times
They were indictments for all the deep state cabal. They probably said GOTCHA or TIME FOR JAIL!
W. flipped a few weeks before George Sr. passed away. He already knew it was coming... as evidenced when laura looked up at him after looking at the note and Jeb looked like someone had just killed his puppy!

Old 01-01-2019, 09:11 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfasse View Post
They were indictments for all the deep state cabal. They probably said GOTCHA or TIME FOR JAIL!
W. flipped a few weeks before George Sr. passed away. He already knew it was coming... as evidenced when laura looked up at him after looking at the note and Jeb looked like someone had just killed his puppy!
I think this is fairly accurate. Also think W is cooperating.

Old 01-02-2019, 09:34 AM

9,019 posts, read 14,282,260 times
My guess is that they were all personal notes from Bush Sr. to the respective individuals who he worked with. He was a well-regarded letter writer, and constantly emphasized the need for ongoing communication, and I have no doubt that he expressed his departing thoughts with those whom he shared a unique bond.

That, or the lizard king theory.

Old 01-02-2019, 09:36 AM

1,874 posts, read 817,527 times
probably the truth about the pizza shop sex ring

Old 01-02-2019, 10:08 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
I have to wonder how much one would have to drink in order to call envelopes handed out in from of the national news media cameras, "secret".

I mean whichever member of HYDRA that decided to hand them out publically in front of a million cameras instead of inside the limos is likely in the pit of misery by now.

Old 01-02-2019, 10:10 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpow View Post
Has anyone else been watching any of the videos that are circulating all over the internet about the secret envelopes that were handed out to a few of the former presidents and VPs at Bush's funeral? Nobody knows what the letters said, but they were given to the Clintons, Obamas, Bushs, Bidens, and Cheneys. GWB showed his letter to Laura Bush, and she asked "Is this true?" and he replied by simply saying "Yup." Then Laura Bush showed it to Jeb Bush, and it looked like Jeb was about to faint when he saw it. Joe Biden was also freaking out when he opened his envelope. The other people who opened the envelopes quickly tucked them away and then had a huge look of concern on their faces. So now people are coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories about what the letters might have said. I'm curious if anyone here has watched some of the videos or has any theories about what might be happening.
Well, common sense would tell you if all of those people got one, and Trump did not, that the letter was concern about Donald J. Trump.

The question is, what kind of concern? Concern for the country? Or concern that the establishment, the "ruling lords" have lost their grip of power?

Old 01-02-2019, 10:12 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I’d like to think they contained $5.00 Applebee's gift cards. It’s just the quirky and mischievous thing I could see Bush pulling off.
Coupons for Trump Vodka LOL

Old 01-02-2019, 10:17 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
I’d like to think they contained $5.00 Applebee's gift cards. It’s just the quirky and mischievous thing I could see Bush pulling off.
I'm totally stealing that idea.

Old 01-02-2019, 12:51 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,012,094 times
I wanna know why Jeb looked like someone killed his puppy after being shown that note, AND why W had a ~hit-eating grimace on his face at the same time. Yes, his dad died and that can hurt, but it seems like more than that. Then there was suddenly TWO Secret Service guys stationed right behind W during his fathers casket being carried out. EVERYBODY in the audience except those two had their hand on their hearts.

I don't go for the lizard-people crap, and find it insane to believe there's so much of a conspiracy that they can have a pedo-ring in tunnels under Arlington, but it's all so odd.

Then, there's all that sudden matching conspiracy stuff out there including photo's and such about Pappy HW killing/seriously involved in Kennedy's death, it's all so much WTF!

If there's even a shred of proof of THAT, then everything we've been told/led to believe is true since I was almost 5 years old (now 60) has been a LIE almost my entire life!

This all makes the "we never went to the moon" people's conspiracy belief seem like nothing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies