Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 09:04 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,662,436 times

Advertisements

Mostly, I support DACA because those kids didn't come here on their own. Their parents brought them here and they don't know any other country. It's not their fault.

But I am against illegals and I hope they are deported. There may be a few legitimate asylum seeker in the caravan and they should be admitted. The rest can go back and even go and live in Mexico. Doesn't Mexico have a new president? Maybe he can get his act together and get these people assimilated and working. We don't need them here.

And yesterday I called both of my Democrat senators and reminded them--no illegals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2018, 03:23 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,254,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Obama...

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States,” Obama says in the 31-second clip. “But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

Clinton...

“All Americans … are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country,” Clinton said that night. “The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That’s why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Hy8UwpenlEA
So they were against it, before it became better for them to be for it.
And people wonder why this country put a non politician into office.

Old 10-25-2018, 03:26 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,118,049 times
Democrats often lean to the right to get elected then go full tilt left if they win! This is nothing new...

Old 10-25-2018, 03:51 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,084,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Stop with the lies already. Democrats have never been in favor of illegal immigration. Or put your money where your mouth is and prove what you are always saying. Show us a Democrat who said, "I believe in illegal immigration and open borders. Any immigrant who wants to come here without authorization, come on in! We welcome illegal aliens with open arms." So show us what you're saying is true.

So.....let me get your reasoning straight here.

Democrats can't be in favor of defacto open borders unless they come out and actually say it......

Despite constantly making excuses for illegal immigrants, being against a wall, voter IDs and citizen questions on the census while openly advocating lax deportation, sanctuary cities, amnesty, birthright citizenship, DACA, etc?

They don't come out and actually say it because they know it would be political suicide..... you know it .....I know it ....everybody knows it.

So cut with the BS...

Last edited by FatBob96; 10-25-2018 at 05:05 AM..

Old 10-25-2018, 05:10 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Stop with the lies already. Democrats have never been in favor of illegal immigration. Or put your money where your mouth is and prove what you are always saying. Show us a Democrat who said, "I believe in illegal immigration and open borders. Any immigrant who wants to come here without authorization, come on in! We welcome illegal aliens with open arms." So show us what you're saying is true.

"Stop with the lies already" You FIRST.

"Democrats have never been in favor of illegal immigration."

Then what do you call Sanctuary cities/states?

Giving ILLEGALS a state driver's license?

I Could go on.

Old 10-25-2018, 05:15 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Barrack Obama deported more people than any president in American history.
https://www.wnyc.org/story/no-one-th...-us-president/

Obama increased the budget for immigration enforcement by 300%. And Obama created the most sophisticated and well-funded deportation force in the history of America" (Obama then handed this deportation machine to Donald Trump.)
https://www.thenation.com/article/th...esident-trump/

Obama deported more people than Trump in the same time period.
Obama Vs. Trump: Who Has Deported More Immigrants?

And Hispanic groups have even nicknamed Obama the "deporter-in-chief."
https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes...105930345.html

The things Fox news and Donald Trump say about immigration (are not actual reality.)

PLEASE, we ALL KNOW Obama CHANGED the way "deportations" were counted.

When a person was TURNED AWAY AT THE BORDER, under Obama instructions, it was counted as a "deportation".

Old 10-25-2018, 06:04 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,901 times
Quote:
TRUMP is honest? Now that's funny. Trump is the most dishonest president in history. He keeps the factcheckers in business.
he blurts out what hes thinking no filter

what exactly has he lied about? Hes done almost everything hes promised to do

I am usually very cynical and hard judge on presidents
hes the first one in my lifetime where I was happy to vote for him as opposed to voting for the lesser of 2 crooks

as a person, yeah I probably wouldn't like him...rich...a pig...but as a president I have no complaints

but I am also not brainwashed by lefty loosy schools and media...I think for myself

Old 10-25-2018, 06:09 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,209,554 times
Trump has retweeted this story making his own statements a lie.

Trump shows no reading comprehension again. My 4th grade grandson understood the story.

Old 10-25-2018, 06:15 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,106,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Obama...

“We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States,” Obama says in the 31-second clip. “But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”

Clinton...

“All Americans … are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country,” Clinton said that night. “The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That’s why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Hy8UwpenlEA
They've always been against illegal immigration. What they are against is the inhumane tactics ICE has been using lately.

Old 10-25-2018, 06:18 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,567,354 times
The Democrats want Open Borders so they can add to the voter fraud they commit. It may be the only way they can win elections now. By having Illegal Aliens vote, the Democrats can get a larger, solidly Dem voting block. The "More Free Stuff" army is growing thanks to illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies