Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 03:00 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,653,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Anyone who will not acknowledge the existence of the Deep State is either corrupt or delusional. All you have to do is look at the candidates we are given BY THEM to vote for. Donald Trump came out of left field for them. Normally they would have just killed him or threatened his family like they did to Perot. But they were assured Hillary had it in the bag. This is a huge problem for them and they are using every tool they have including the media they own to unseat him.
Fallacy 101 mate.

When you say "anyone who " xyz you are already WRONG. you are claiming OPINION as fact and that makes you WRONG WRRRRROOONGGGGG.

Thus i say your post is so flawed it not worth going past your first sentence.

But worth reminding you PullmyFinger. TRump is a criminal and justice will be done. No amount of Russian trolls posting all over the net will save him, No amount of chanting "lock her up" or "Deep state" will save him.

Trump is up to his neck in criminals, and it is highly unlikely Trump is an innocent surrounded by mafia folk, it is much much more likely Trump is just as guilty as his team.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 03:06 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,904,836 times
The Country has been hijacked. It happened sometime ago, but only in the last 20 years or so have the perpetrators become so bold as to not even attempt to hide it.
The GOP and the Democrat parties are the hijackers.

Old 07-23-2018, 03:11 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,567,271 times
If the attempt to depose mr trump fails next big fight is the wall
when I think of the 10 year battle to build the San ysidro wall and the enormous effect it had on the nation -I stand in awe of mr trumps ambition
I can only think he will need every one of us to make it happen -
When I think of the hatred and Evil will opposing him -I can only be reminded of the biblical story on the building of the wall in Nehemiah
I can only imagine that a whole lot of deep state people need to be fired before that happens
Speaking bluntly this could be accomplished with mandatory drug testing

Old 07-23-2018, 03:14 PM

3,504 posts, read 2,799,144 times
The flaw in the argument is that Trump is himself corrupt. Not to mention downright crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies