Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 05:15 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,468,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Must be terrible to be a Democrat these days.

They worry about Trump running again.
The only thing that worries me is that he might pardon himself before he goes to prison. I don't think charges should be brought against him until after he loses his next election and he is out of office.

Then we'll start a Go Fund Me for voluntary contributions to pay for the gallows which will be erected at the center of Ellipse Park, on the Prime Meridian. There should be more than enough money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2018, 05:16 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
The only thing that worries me is that he might pardon himself before he goes to prison. I don't think charges should be brought against him until after he loses his next election and he is out of office.

Then we'll start a Go Fund Me for voluntary contributions to pay for the gallows which will be erected at the center of Ellipse Park, on the Prime Meridian. There should be more than enough money.

I feel sorry for you son.

Gonna sting badly for you on Nov 3, 2020 when Trump wins again.

Old 07-21-2018, 05:23 PM

9,174 posts, read 13,263,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Sold Out?

Where have you been for the last 28 years as the USA has been auctioned off to the highest bidder.

Looks like Trump is reversing most that crap and returning America back to the people.
News flash BebOp, its not Donald Trump who has been selling out this country.

Bentbow is correct except for the timing, the selling out has been happening since after WW2. That is when corporate leaders began to decide to move their factories overseas and American leaders were bought by theories like free trade and the need to sacrifice some of our wealth to stop the spread of communism. And the ones who have been selling out America are not Donald Trump or his supporters but the establishment politicians from both parties, from the complacent media and economists.

It is all about the 1% making their money on their stock portfolios, much of it invested in multi-nationals and companies that are involved in free trade. That is all they care about, keeping their money. They are not happy that a billionaire like Donald Trump who gets his wealth primarily from real estate holdings, is challenging their free trade orthodoxy. They are putting out everything from bought and sold politicians and media personalities to the kitchen sink.

After all, who cares about the workers, the local communities and even the country as a whole when there is $$$ to be made?

Old 07-21-2018, 05:43 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,468,814 times
Quote:
I feel sorry for you son.
I am not your son.

Quote:
Gonna sting badly for you on Nov 3, 2020 ...
If God wills I live that long, I am looking forward to that particular day.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:18 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,920,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post

I don't think constitutionally he could do that though.

Old 07-21-2018, 07:20 PM

1,874 posts, read 819,601 times
You tds people are absolute nut jobs

Old 07-21-2018, 08:19 PM

2,680 posts, read 1,383,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Hillary Clinton (as well as Barack H. Obama and others) signed off on the sale of 20% of U.S. Uranium to Russia. That's what I call a "sell-out."

Barack H. Obama also made an illegal deal with our enemy, Iran. Wouldn't you consider that a "sell-out?"

Now, please tell us how President Trump has "sold out" America.
What was illegal about our deal with Iran? And most if the world supported that deal, btw

Old 07-21-2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
What kind of rag is this you're quoting?

He NEVER entertained the idea of "handing over" anybody for questioning. That is a fabrication of the Leftist media.
However, I have one thing to say to that: Bergdahl
How many terrorists did Obama release for Bergdahl?
He absolutely did entertain that idea...and referred to it as an excellent proposal. It wasn't just a lie by the media...why do you think the Senate saw the need to pass a bipartisan resolution condemning the proposal by a 98-0 vote? They all read leftist media as well?
Btw some you on the right buy into the concept that everything that us reported by the media that is critical of Trump is a lie so much that they would be Goebbels' wet dream. Never thought I would see that in this country.

Old 07-21-2018, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
If we had secured our borders we wouldn't have votes cast by illegal aliens nor dead people either. The outcome would have been the same much to the lefties chagrin.
There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the election. Those on the right just don't want to own up to the fact that Trump was not the people's choice. He is still the legitimate president...but not due to the popular vote. We get it...you hate Hillary with a passion. That does not change the fact that she was the people's choice. In a fair election. And it was no anomaly. And, yes, she was our weakest cabdidate in decades. The GOP...incredibly...has actually only won the popular vote once since 1988...that was in 2004.

Old 07-21-2018, 09:24 PM

32,083 posts, read 15,085,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What exactly is he selling out ?

By selling out do you mean Exposing the hypocrisy of the media which has a bias for the Left? Do you mean exposing the swamp that is DC which is truly bipartisan? Do you mean exposing trade deals, policies and other agreements that hardly benefit the US? Do you mean exposing our own intelligence agencies such as the FBI and DOJ that were working in the shadows and trying to influence the 2016 election? ..and lets not forget the shady dealing of the DNC that cheated Bernie out of the nomination while ignoring pleas by the FBI that their servers were being hacked.

Do you mean exposing that foreign countries have tried to influence our elections. If Hillary had won does anyone think we would be hearing one peep about Russian collusion or interference? It would have all been swept under the rug.

Trump is exposing a dirty side to politics that has been glossed over during the Obama years by the Liberal media.

Trump has shown us many things in the political arena that are not pretty and the Left is calling him a traitor for it but one has to wonder what they are trying to draw our attention from with their almost daily outrages?

History may actually cast Trump as a Patriot for what he is exposing,
Everyone knows there has always been a dirty side to politics but Trump didn't expose anything because he's part of it now. I don't think history will be very kind to Trump. Trump is no patriot. If he truly was, he would work with democrats....go give speeches to blue states to get more support. Instead he just insults and alienates them. I think Trump is scared of what could be exposed about him so his reactions are always on defense and lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies