Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2018, 07:07 AM

15,850 posts, read 6,311,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Not having Bernie or HRC there to support them must have been crushing. How many of these men could have said they are in college and gotten laid?

Of course another problem is the disgustingly obese omega females which are invisible to men, also stuck in mommy's basement . Nothing inspires these men to better themselves due to the literally colossal failures before them that block out the light of the sun.
2 d's in username? Is that for a double dose of pimp loving?

Old 06-02-2018, 07:12 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
There are probably slightly more women than men in the USA so if these guys can't get women, it's because they are Losers. Instead of working on self improvement, they blame women. Nobody is entitled to date or have sex with anyone they want. I do not feel sorry for these men at all. I've come across men like this a few times on the internet over the years. They hate women but at the same time, want to be with women. It makes no sense.
Well it goes both ways. Just as there are male 'losers', there's also plenty of female 'losers' out there too. The difference is females have vaginas and hence most will always be desired by men even if these women are often one or more of being shallow, not very bright, are materialistic, constantly nagging and frequently getting together with guys that aren't good for them among other things.

So while there are plenty of men out there that can certainly do things to try and improve themselves, there's also plenty of women who should do the same too, but often they probably don't have to at least while they're still young and attractive and have plenty of guys chasing them. But the good news for guys is that eventually things even out more because men have a longer shelf life to attract women, while women only have a limited time before their desirability drops dramatically and men go and chase after others who are younger and hotter.

Old 06-02-2018, 09:25 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,373,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Well it goes both ways. Just as there are male 'losers', there's also plenty of female 'losers' out there too. The difference is females have vaginas and hence most will always be desired by men even if these women are often one or more of being shallow, not very bright, are materialistic, constantly nagging and frequently getting together with guys that aren't good for them among other things..
The "shallow" but attractive woman is the only woman that the Incel man can see, apparently. Then feels sorry for himself when he inevitably cannot have her. These men need to learn to stop trying to get women that are out of their league.

Old 06-02-2018, 09:27 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,373,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
You think my husband bought me? And owns me?
Men in the Incel movement want to create laws that turn women into property. Literally.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:11 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,754,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Oh, I get being frustrated that girls WANT top-tier guys in terms of looks and money, but not all girls will get these guys for more than a fling. They’ll settle down with men closer to their own looks and social standing most of the time. And, these guys would absolutely hook up with the hottest girls IF they could so why are they hating? Hate the game, not the players.
I imagine they are hating the game and the players because of the fundamental imbalance you just described. Women in post sexual revolution society still control sex, and are now free to have flings with desirable men if an when they want, even those who are average or below average looking themselves. Meanwhile average men have no access to desirable women. And many men cannot get the time of day from any girl.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:36 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,515,133 times
Quote:
The "shallow" but attractive woman is the only woman that the Incel man can see, apparently. Then feels sorry for himself when he inevitably cannot have her. These men need to learn to stop trying to get women that are out of their league.
I think you're right. They talk about the 'fat ' woman being able to find a man if she wants but the incels seem to only show interest in those that they cannot have.

Something that plagued me when I was a schoolgirl.

The reality is - most of us will partner, marry someone in our general social class and likely pretty equal in the looks department.

Usually, maturity will start to turn us in the direction of someone appropriate for us; in something that will last.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:39 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,577,704 times
Quote:
There are probably slightly more women than men in the USA so if these guys can't get women, it's because they are Losers. Instead of working on self improvement, they blame women. Nobody is entitled to date or have sex with anyone they want. I do not feel sorry for these men at all. I've come across men like this a few times on the internet over the years. They hate women but at the same time, want to be with women. It makes no sense.
They hate what they cannot have. That is why they talk about the "good ole days when men had all the rights and did most of the choosing.

It's like hating rich people because your poor - somehow the formula for success eludes them.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I think you're right. They talk about the 'fat ' woman being able to find a man if she wants but the incels seem to only show interest in those that they cannot have.

Something that plagued me when I was a schoolgirl.

The reality is - most of us will partner, marry someone in our general social class and likely pretty equal in the looks department.

Usually, maturity will start to turn us in the direction of someone appropriate for us; in something that will last.
And that level of maturity is put off longer and longer.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
They hate what they cannot have. That is why they talk about the "good ole days when men had all the rights and did most of the choosing.

It's like hating rich people because your poor - somehow the formula for success eludes them.
There are many similarities between incel and poverty, except that it isn't cool to bash poor people.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:50 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,515,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
And that level of maturity is put off longer and longer.
For who? The incels? That is certainly what it sounds like. However, we all mature at different rates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.