Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 07:38 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,774,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Why does the media have the questions?
Trump's lawyers gave it to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2018, 07:39 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,956,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
so now in investigations the questions involved are given to the media now?
I don't think Mueller gave them out.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Exactly! I mean they're pretty simple questions that he should be able to answer. Why would anyone object to this if he has not committed any crimes?

LOL.

Honestly....those questions indicate Mueller already knows the answers, and they arent the answers Trump will give. And THAT is what will prove obstruction via intent.
Yep. A good prosecutor will never ask a question that he doesn't know the answer to.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:40 PM

3,845 posts, read 5,437,441 times
This is getting so ridiculous: Mueller making things up as he goes along. What, Trump ate at a Russian restaurant in London in 1971? Better question him about his "Russian connections" in relation to that.

What, Trump walked by some Russian tourists at JFK airport in 1984? What about those "Russian connections"?

Hillary and Obama sell Russia 20% of our uranium supply and ... SHAZZAM ... Russia donates $millions to the Clinton Foundation. Where's the investigation into that?

Attorney General Lynch meets with Bill Clinton, in private, while her department is investigating Bill's wife. Nope, nothing to see here; just discussing the grandkids and yoga. Actually, the fix was already in even before Hillary was questioned by Comey. We know that now.

A Ukrainian businessman donates $130,000 to Trump. Investigate. Same businessman gave $millions to Clinton Foundation while Hillary still in the running for POTUS. Ooops, look the other way.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb ....

When the playing field is fair again, if ever; then come talk to us about this cr@p. But hey, keep listening to the Lame Stream Media. They might get one of their outlandish predictions correct before their viewership is in the single digits.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:41 PM

18,320 posts, read 10,839,540 times
Mueller won't ask a question he doesn't already know the answer to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchrider View Post
Fake News. This will be debunked very quickly I'm sure, you would never ask some of these questions in this type of investigation, I call bull.
Debunked? How?

18,968 posts, read 7,821,245 times
So this is what, the 133rd "bombshell" that will "surely get Trump this time"?

After the first 132 each fell flat, got debunked, turned out false, and/or wasn't even a crime in the first place?

Democrats just don't get it, do they.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:42 PM

26,841 posts, read 15,391,013 times
If this is real - I am a bit shocked.

These are all questions that I could have written myself from half paying attention. I was expecting questions that were specific and questions with new detail and leads. That doesn't mean he couldn't trip Trump up with those.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:42 PM

2,068 posts, read 1,012,379 times
Mr Trump simply needs to follow the Hillary model...
"I don't recall"

Old 04-30-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
This is getting so ridiculous: Mueller making things up as he goes along. What, Trump ate at a Russian restaurant in London in 1971? Better question him about his "Russian connections" in relation to that.

What, Trump walked by some Russian tourists at JFK airport in 1984? What about those "Russian connections"?

Hillary and Obama sell Russia 20% of our uranium supply and ... SHAZZAM ... Russia donates $millions to the Clinton Foundation. Where's the investigation into that?

Attorney General Lynch meets with Bill Clinton, in private, while her department is investigating Bill's wife. Nope, nothing to see here; just discussing the grandkids and yoga. Actually, the fix was already in even before Hillary was questioned by Comey. We know that now.

A Ukrainian businessman donates $130,000 to Trump. Investigate. Same businessman gave $millions to Clinton Foundation while Hillary still in the running for POTUS. Ooops, look the other way.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb ....

When the playing field is fair again, if ever; then come talk to us about this cr@p. But hey, keep listening to the Lame Stream Media. They might get one of their outlandish predictions correct before their viewership is in the single digits.
Mueller is not making up things as he goes along. He has questions. Trump should have no problem answering them, as innocent as he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies