Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 06:02 PM

2,212 posts, read 1,076,638 times

Advertisements

Wait until 2020 and vote.

Old 10-16-2017, 08:30 PM

30,514 posts, read 19,271,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
Wait until 2020 and vote.
Or even better, don't vote if you don't like Trump

Old 10-16-2017, 08:54 PM

39,107 posts, read 51,313,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
You actually think the Democrats care about people who aren't rich? Unless you're a special interest group that they can exploit, they'll throw you under the bus faster than Republicans. And if you are a special interest group, you'd better stay loyal to the Dems after they toss you a bone for allowing them to exploit you.
Generally speaking, yes. And Trump agrees. He made it clear he hoped that his sabotage of Obamacare would push Dems to work with him on healthcare. Who did the sabotage really hurt - the working poor. Dems care about them much more than Republicans do. They have since the Great Depression and Trump knows it.

Old 10-16-2017, 09:09 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Lately I have become frustrated with the various organizations working on getting theclown out of the White House. Many organizations are following up on the emolumentclause, but it has been nine months on what looked like a lay-up, and stillnothing. The Congress has proposed, or drafted, some legislation to move forward with the articles ofimpeachment, but nothing. The lawsuits are piling up, be they fraud, sexual harassment,rape, and other heinous behaviors, but nothing seems to break the back of thismonster. And then we have Mueller’s work. Seems like he has a very strong teamof very capable investigators, prosecutors, and criminologists who are verycapable of moving forward to get this maniac out of the office, but where arethey? What is going on? I appreciate their confidentiality as regards theirwork, but the more time that goes by, the more work which will need to be doneto get our nation back on track. Just think of the destruction which the Donaldhas done in everything from trade, to jobs, to our allies, to health care, tothe environment, to education, to infrastructure spending—not to mention theoverall embarrassment he has brought to the oval office in front of the internationalaudience. The only friends we have left are four dictators which he thinks arejust thrilling. Oh my god, how did we ever get in such a mess, and how longwill it take to restore our Nation once this jack a$$ is removed from office,and when?

Inthe meantime, what concrete steps can one take to move him toward the door? Igave money, I signed petitions, I battered my senators and congressman withletters and pleas, and I have rallied with purposeful groups to get the message out.

Nothing.

So,what specific steps can a private citizen take to get this nut out of officebefore he destroys everything our Nation has worked so hard, and shed so much blood,to achieve?

The States have spoken, to regain their sovereignty.
Get use to a long ride on the wild side.
It is not about what the USA can do for you.

Old 10-16-2017, 09:12 PM

34,094 posts, read 17,157,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Just take a deep breath, relax and vote for Trump in 2020!

Correct.

Sorry lefties but you must wait until 2024 for POTUS Pence. By then, both SC Keenedy and Gins burg will be gone, with 2 new Gorsuch types replacing them.

MAGA

Old 10-16-2017, 09:14 PM

34,094 posts, read 17,157,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Please see post #20.

I detest Trump, but I'm not eager to see Pence replace him. Pence might actually get stuff done.

Best-case scenario is to keep his grubby fingers off the button, and take back the House and Senate in 2018.
GOP will add Senate seats in 2018-several. Wonderful GOP map. Dems fumbled their best map-2016, picked up pithy 2, out of 24. Now 24 Dems run-5 where BO lost twice.

Old 10-16-2017, 09:15 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Correct.

Sorry lefties but you must wait until 2024 for POTUS Pence. By then, both SC Keenedy and Gins burg will be gone, with 2 new Gorsuch types replacing them.

MAGA

Auntie Ruth cannot last too much longer. Her mind is already leaving her.

Old 10-16-2017, 11:23 PM

30,678 posts, read 18,307,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
The economy was booming and the stock market was high before he took office.
Of course leftist loons said he'd be the end of that, yet we continue to reach all time highs. Consumer confidence is up. And labor participation rate is increasing. #MAGA

Last edited by prospectheightsresident; 10-16-2017 at 11:53 PM..

Old 10-16-2017, 11:48 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,593,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Lately I have become frustrated with the various organizations working on getting theclown out of the White House. Many organizations are following up on the emolumentclause, but it has been nine months on what looked like a lay-up, and stillnothing. The Congress has proposed, or drafted, some legislation to move forward with the articles ofimpeachment, but nothing. The lawsuits are piling up, be they fraud, sexual harassment,rape, and other heinous behaviors, but nothing seems to break the back of thismonster. And then we have Mueller’s work. Seems like he has a very strong teamof very capable investigators, prosecutors, and criminologists who are verycapable of moving forward to get this maniac out of the office, but where arethey? What is going on? I appreciate their confidentiality as regards theirwork, but the more time that goes by, the more work which will need to be doneto get our nation back on track. Just think of the destruction which the Donaldhas done in everything from trade, to jobs, to our allies, to health care, tothe environment, to education, to infrastructure spending—not to mention theoverall embarrassment he has brought to the oval office in front of the internationalaudience. The only friends we have left are four dictators which he thinks arejust thrilling. Oh my god, how did we ever get in such a mess, and how longwill it take to restore our Nation once this jack a$$ is removed from office,and when?

Inthe meantime, what concrete steps can one take to move him toward the door? Igave money, I signed petitions, I battered my senators and congressman withletters and pleas, and I have rallied with purposeful groups to get the message out.

Nothing.

So,what specific steps can a private citizen take to get this nut out of officebefore he destroys everything our Nation has worked so hard, and shed so much blood,to achieve?
Take a look at this post, and your others on this thread. The space bar on your keyboard is sticking....might be time for a new keyboard.

Old 10-16-2017, 11:56 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,593,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
The economy was booming and the stock market was high before he took office.
Roskam says Obama admin the first to never top 3% in annual GDP growth | PolitiFact Illinois
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies