Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 01:56 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times

Advertisements

How about condemning Russia?

Old 04-12-2017, 01:58 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
We do know that Russia hacked the DNC. But let's be clear. That is in no way equal to "hacking an election."

Correct.

However it's pretty clear that with how close the election was, Russia got to choose it by influencing it. Don't get me wrong, Trump is president because people chose him. Period. But Russia's actions are a form of warfare. We ignore it at our peril.

Russia is probably regretting it at the moment. Lol.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:00 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Again, I am simply amazed at how conservatives profess the ability to read my mind!

I've never before claimed anything about Rex Tillerson, good or bad.

And now a senior member of President Trump's administration confirms what C-D conservative posters have been vehemently denying - that Russia meddled in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Yet the numerous investigations continue...despite all conservative claims to the opposite...kind of early to say that they've reached any conclusion, dontcha think?
If/When something arises, I am sure you will let us know. Otherwise - it's a non-story. It's a conspiracy theory - even if it is supported by media groups with slots on cable TV channels.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:00 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
So, you're OK that the Russians meddled in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election?

Gotta hand it to you, that's a gutsy stand to make, siding with Russia and against America.
Hillary was sloppy. You want me to condemn others for doing the very same thing we do to others? We know they try and intercept messages just the same as we do to them. Hillary knew this and still decided to do something stupid.

It's hard to tell who all intercepted her messages. Don't cheat and don't be so stupid. You want me to get upset over the known but not what was unknown at the time? The cheating and collusion between the Hillary campaign and the DNC?

The cheating and collusion isn't the problem, the exposure of it is?

Old 04-12-2017, 02:02 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,419,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
If/When something arises, I am sure you will let us know. Otherwise - it's a non-story. It's a conspiracy theory - even if it is supported by media groups with slots on cable TV channels.
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is pushing a conspiracy theory...

Damn, that's some funny stuff there, DRob!

Old 04-12-2017, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Correct.

However it's pretty clear that with how close the election was, Russia got to choose it by influencing it. Don't get me wrong, Trump is president because people chose him. Period. But Russia's actions are a form of warfare. We ignore it at our peril.

Russia is probably regretting it at the moment. Lol.
Are you saying that Germany should have attacked us when it was exposed we were intercepting Merkel's phone calls? (and others)

Old 04-12-2017, 02:06 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,561 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
What's your batting average for believing Tillerson? Probably pretty low - yet you will quote his words when it fits your agenda.

I don't have to listen to either one of them. People who have viewed the actual evidence, and conducted the investigation have claimed no wrongdoing. Don't understand why that is so hard for you to figure out.
What people are you referring to ???????

Old 04-12-2017, 02:06 PM

8,418 posts, read 7,419,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Hillary was sloppy. You want me to condemn others for doing the very same thing we do to others? We know they try and intercept messages just the same as we do to them. Hillary knew this and still decided to do something stupid.

It's hard to tell who all intercepted her messages. Don't cheat and don't be so stupid. You want me to get upset over the known but not what was unknown at the time? The cheating and collusion between the Hillary campaign and the DNC?

The cheating and collusion isn't the problem, the exposure of it is?
You're spiraling off into some other dimension, methinks.....

There's no evidence that Hillary Clinton's server was ever hacked, nor is there any evidence that her messages were intercepted, so whether she was "sloppy" isn't actually pertinent.

I get that you're rather desperately trying to twist this thread into an HRC-DNC collusion story, but pay attention...

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Confirms Russia Meddled in U.S. Election.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:09 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
So Hillary didn't cheat at the debates?

How are these two things mutually exclusive?

Old 04-12-2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:
You're spiraling off into some other dimension, methinks.....

There's no evidence that Hillary Clinton's server was ever hacked, nor is there any evidence that her messages were intercepted, so whether she was "sloppy" isn't actually pertinent.

I get that you're rather desperately trying to twist this thread into an HRC-DNC collusion story, but pay attention...

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Confirms Russia Meddled in U.S. Election.
Sure, it could have been an inside job. Most likely was. We are dealing in pure conjecture all around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies