Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2017, 11:37 AM

52,947 posts, read 34,785,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
So you want to lock her up for lying about the Russian government claims that Syria's chemical weapons and Syria's WMD production facilities were confiscated/destroyed?
where did I say anything about locking her up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2017, 11:43 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,599,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
I want nothing more than to see Susan Rice brought completely to justice. Next up, I want Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Rotten Clinton, George Soros, and John Kerry brought to justice for the crimes they all have committed.

It's time to put away politics and biases once and for all and call these people out for what they've done.
Time to put away our biases, you say?

You probably need to take a long look at your list.

Old 04-10-2017, 12:10 PM

8,465 posts, read 7,472,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
where did I say anything about locking her up?
Then tell us, why did you felt a need to interject into a thread purporting that criminal charges might be pending for Susan Rice?

Old 04-10-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
So why bother listening to her? According to you it's ok that she lie on interviews. So seriously, why give interviews, why listen to the interviews?
First, I didn't say that it's "ok" that she lied during an interview, I said that it's not illegal to lie to the PBS Newshour.

Second, if I was Susan Rice, and some two-bit Republican Congressman started throwing charges around about me, I'd clam up until I fully understood the depth and breadth of the latest false narrative being pumped out of the Trump White House.

And third, if I was Susan Rice, I'd step pretty lightly around an ongoing FBI investigation into Russian/American collusion regarding a presidential election, for fear that I might reveal something that might impede said investigation.

Quote:
Oh, and I'll bet you believed Susan Rich, Obama, and Hillary when they said it was because of the video.
Which is deflection from the point I am making. Which means you don't really have a response.

Old 04-10-2017, 12:20 PM

52,947 posts, read 34,785,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Then tell us, why did you felt a need to interject into a thread purporting that criminal charges might be pending for Susan Rice?
because it has 100% relevancy to the topic, maybe?

Old 04-10-2017, 12:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,762,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
But it was a lie - no one has given me a source for citizen to citizen calls being monitored despite them claiming that happened.

You saying Representative Peter King is lying?
Stretching the truth a little?

It didn't cross you mind, Rep. King may be telling you straight up, they had very detailed everyday on goings of the campaign compiled? Will you ever let yourself go there.

Old 04-10-2017, 12:26 PM

57,409 posts, read 26,381,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You saying Representative Peter King is lying?
Stretching the truth a little?

It didn't cross you mind, Rep. King may be telling you straight up, they had very detailed everyday on goings of the campaign compiled? Will you ever let yourself go there.
You need to read Kings statement again, he didn't say what you alleged.

Old 04-10-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
That would be stupid.l

I believe they have already proved that over and over.
Now, was it illegal to spy on a political campaign and discuss it among many people, in the opposing parties campaign and party organization, the DNC?
That is the question here.
Reads like a divorce investigation... Detailed, minute by minute logs of incoming and outgoing phone calls, texts, and e-mails, of each person involved in the Trump campaign.

Old 04-10-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
But whose everyday lives? The lives of the foreign agents being wiretapped?

Why plead ignorance here? It is hard to re-establish your character, but that doesn't mean you cannot try.

Old 04-10-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
Steaming pile of bull squeeze. Your impression is that she gets reports completely without context, without any editorializing, completely unvarnished and simply redacted until she asks that they be unmasked. The totality of her experience in the position of national security adviser gives her access to all kinds of people who can talk off the record. Washington DC couldn't function if these conversations didn't exist. She was well informed about what she was reading without even being able to read certain names. And, to cover her ass, all she had to do is ask for the unmasking as a matter of protocol. That's her escape hatch to do it legally and to use it in whichever way she wanted. It's ludicrous to assert that she knew nothing until the unmasking.
I find it more ludicrous that one must insist that there was a vast conspiracy between Susan Rice and unnamed FBI personnel to not break the law, as there is no law that prevents Susan Rice from requesting that the names on the reports be unmasked.

Rufus, tell me, when do you suppose that Attorney General Jeff Sessions is going to file charges against Susan Rice? And exactly what would those charges be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies