Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 09:58 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I love how she jumps the gun and Calls Trump a sexual predator with no evidence. Yet, she won't call Bill one....
And she kept bringing up that hot mic video where Trump said some disgusting things, but she forgets when she went on the Howard Stern show, and purposely discussed her breasts, her husband's genitals, etc... She was not caught on a tape, unaware that someone was secretly recording her, as Trump was. She went on Stern's show to be disgusting.

Megyn Kelly Talks With Howard Stern: Breasts, Penises, Sex
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2016, 10:28 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,705,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
No accusations or Hillary is not involved!
No accusations and Hillary is not involved. So much for that deflection.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:36 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
No accusations and Hillary is not involved. So much for that deflection.
No deflection - he is going to be in the WH along side of her? There were also celebrities that flew on some of the flights that Bill took on the Lolita Express. Just about everybody is close-lipped about what they saw or what happened. If it was in an email; they apparently used good secure government supplied secret servers or closed loops. It is amazing how nobody saw anything!

Old 10-27-2016, 10:42 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
She's great. Newt and The Donald tremble when confronted with a "nasty woman" who won't be intimidated by them.
Ok listen up all you men out there. What this means is you will no longer be able to disagree with any women or they'll say you are sexist. Men are being castrated.

This woman was very happy when Newt spoke his peace. Newt was right! Megan was hammering this subject. If you listen to Megan's previous shows for awhile now she has been like a broken record to the point where I took her off DVR. What's the point, we knew no matter the topic, somehow she pulled it back to that.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:50 AM
bUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
No deflection
Yes. Deflection. Let me remind you about what we were conversing:
  • Trump: Accusation from the People magazine writer + verbal affirmation that he engages in such behavior + 6 outcry witnesses
  • Bill Clinton: No accusation regarding the flights.
  • Hillary Clinton: Totally unrelated to the flights.

If you have any substantive accusations regarding what happened on those flights, then present the evidence. Otherwise, accept that the scorecard shows Trump in a very negative light as compared to Bill Clinton, and in a very very negative light as compared to Hillary Clinton.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:58 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
  • Trump: Accusation from the People magazine writer + verbal affirmation that he engages in such behavior + 6 outcry witnesses

If you have any substantive accusations regarding what happened on those flights, then present the evidence. Otherwise, accept that the scorecard shows Trump in a very negative light as compared to Bill Clinton, and in a very very negative light as compared to Hillary Clinton.
Compared to Hilary, who savaged the women Bill had affairs with, where she lied on TV to the public about these women, tried to destroy their personal and professional lives. Please... you have nothing on Trump

Everything you dems desperately want to make up about Trump, Hilary and Bill have done ten times worse. Trumps decisions have not gotten people killed, Trump's decisions did not put our national security at risk, Trump's decisions have not deteriorated our US foreign relationships as Hilary has.

You guys have nothing to say about Trump, where your candidate has not demonstrated to have been ten times worse.

Old 10-27-2016, 11:04 AM
bUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Compared to Hilary, who savaged the women Bill had affairs with
She savaged no one. She verbally defended her husband. If you're finding yourself having to use words that imply violence to refer to things someone said, that should be your first hint that you're engaging in deception and losing the ability to put different actions - verbally defending a husband versus physically assaulting a woman - in proper perspective.

Quote:
Please... you have nothing on Trump
Wrong. Right there in the message you replied to I have more than enough on Trump: "Accusation from the People magazine writer + verbal affirmation that he engages in such behavior + 6 outcry witnesses". That's far more than enough to convict, but there isn't any need to have enough to convict to render Trump far more egregious in this regard as compared to Bill Clinton (much less Hillary Clinton).

Quote:
Everything you dems desperately want to make up about Trump, Hilary and Bill have done ten times worse.
False. That's simply the narrative you wish were true, but the reality says the exact opposite, and your continued efforts to blind yourself to the evidence against Trump, as I outlined earlier in this post, is troubling.

Quote:
Trumps decisions have not gotten people killed, Trump's decisions did not put our national security at risk, Trump's decisions have not deteriorated our US foreign relationships as Hilary has either.
That's actually not true, but all you're actually pointing out is that Trump has never had the experience that would put him in a position to have to make truly difficult decisions. He, and you, probably think that running a business is like running a country. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Thank you for pointing out how utterly inexperienced Trump is. It underscores how unqualified and incompetent he is. That wasn't part of the point I was making, but since you brought it up...

Old 10-27-2016, 11:31 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
It's going to be messy with Kelly at some point. Smartest girl in the room without a brain.
After hearing about this for days......I finally watched it, Kelley di say "what if." It is her job whether people like her or not to setup the discussion. Newt was out of line to say he is obsessed with sex, when her job relays on discussion.

Newt could have easily said, I don't believe Trump fits this description and then continue to answer the question. One needs to learn to listen to the question and than answer it to ones advantage, not go off in an outrage. Self control is what wins a debate and brings others to your way of seeing things.

This subject seems to be taking legs of its own and making some men rethink how they may have treated women in their past or present.

Even with all of this........Trump is still better than 4 more years of No hope and change we don't want!

Old 10-27-2016, 11:50 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
"Megan Kelly and Newt Gingrich, Newt wins "

I used to watch FOX and remember when she first appeared. I wasn't that impressed, but I guess the network was.

Old 10-27-2016, 12:25 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:

No; it isn't deflection. Are there any charges pending? Bill perjured himself - remember the blue dress? All I am asking is why anybody, that has any moral values; would fly on the plane owned by a child sex offender? So far nobody knows anything and that is the way they want to keep it. Right now Trump is not guilty of anything; let the dust settle and see how it all plays out. Perhaps it will go your way - but I don't know that and neither do you or your other Hillary supporters. It is easy to charge; it is harder to prove sometimes. Most of us just see this as a desperate move by desperate people - that does not mean I will not listen when the true 'evidence' is sent to a court of law. The first allegation was from Jessica Leeds and an eye witness came forward to say it never happened: Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim | New York Post. It would be pretty hard to prove with one eyewitness disputing what she says happened 36 years ago. As far as I know she did not press charges back then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies