Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2016, 09:27 PM

539 posts, read 733,945 times

Advertisements

Megan Kelly sucks. Get her off the air.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 09:28 PM

32,152 posts, read 15,143,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
Megan Kelly sucks. Get her off the air.
Some of you are such babies. She kept her cool while Newt lost it lol

Old 10-26-2016, 09:29 PM

14,724 posts, read 14,704,283 times
She's great. Newt and The Donald tremble when confronted with a "nasty woman" who won't be intimidated by them.

Old 10-26-2016, 09:39 PM

4,753 posts, read 2,993,398 times
There's a reason why ratings on Fox News drop after Bill O'Reilly but pick up again when Hannity comes on.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:30 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,902,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I think you are making this too complicated, Trump has a history of using his position to take advantage of women. This isn't identity politics, this is women and also men voting against his behavior. Yes it's that simple.

I'm not complicating it, you are. Not a majority of men are concerned about Trumps personal and social life. Hillary and Bill did the same thing to women. Megan Kelly is anti-Trump because she is female-centric and many female voters are voting for Hillary because she's a female. It doesn't get simpler than identity politics and explains Hillary and democrat voters-majority female and non-white.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:30 PM

4,314 posts, read 4,013,738 times
Megan Kelly , like many other media types, wanted to be ..the person...who brought Trump down.

They all failed and got over it.

Megan Kelly didn't.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:33 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,170,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David A Stone View Post
Megan Kelly , like many other media types, wanted to be ..the person...who brought Trump down.

They all failed and got over it.

Megan Kelly didn't.
Define "brought Trump down"

Old 10-26-2016, 10:41 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,642,761 times
Kelly exposed Newt for the old fool he is.

Won't be seeing much of Newt anymore.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:46 PM

5,297 posts, read 7,650,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi View Post
Kelly is just another reason I've quit watching Fox in the evenings, she belongs on CNN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Remember how the left said Bill's cheating was simply between him and Hillary? Maybe they both cheat on each other? Who knows? Why knock Trump for cheating? Like Bill, his sex life is private business, right? And what makes one a sexual perv? Let me guess...being accused of something? Misogynist? How so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post
She has a very high opinion of herself, too much indeed. She is no longer 'fair and balanced' and has an attitude like a spoiled brat.

After her bitchy attitude came out last night, I've decided to watch Animal Planet from now on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
I didn't consider it a suck up to Trump as much as Newt simply pointing out the huge double standard especially regarding the biggest sex scandal in White House history. I did not have sexual relations with that women there with the huge sperm stain on her dress. .

Trump reminds me of the old school man who still finds it "normal" to be attracted to and flirt with women in a manly way, whereas I always felt Bill Clinton was more like a true sex predator using manipulation and his position of power to engage his victims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Good for Newt. I stopped watching Fox because of Megan Kelly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
It was bad enough watching Megyn Kelly smirk while yet another emasculated general sniffed that he was voting for the Hildebeest. But watching her uncomfortably shift in her chair and take a burn because a GUEST rightfully chewed her out for obsessing about the sex issue, was a little much. If you can't make it in the boardroom, get out.

Memo to Kelly: If you're really "for supporting women," you wouldn't be undermining Trump at every turn and trying to make the Hildebeest, with all her baggage, shine. And let's chuck the coy, "I'm a professional" game, lady...okay? We saw your come-hither GQ lingerie spread, and we've noticed your quivering lower lip delivery.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out--to CNN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I really don't like her. She thinks she's hot ****.
She has this perpetual look of "who farted?" on her face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Can't stand Megan Kelly, hope she's let go. Gingrich won that and pointed out her hypocrisy.
After her cuteness and perkiness at the 2012 election coverage, I gagged. She trades on that and it is so "unprofessional". I watch O'Reilly sometimes, switch it when Kelly comes on, sometimes watch Hannity. I miss Greta. I came to respect her as a person and a good reporter.

I have despised Newt since forever for his hypocrite in leaving his wife but, he nailed Kelly tonight in that she slipped in the "sexual predator" because that is inflammatory, yet wouldn't say it about a serial sex addict, Bill Clinton.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:52 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,798,413 times
OMG, I have CNN on and again talking about SEX. I am a woman and soooooo f**** SICK of hearing the media talk about sex, sex, sex. SICK OF IT!

ISSUES!!! And that's what Newt was talking about. Do you liberals actually believe you're going to change anyone's mind with this. YOu're singing to the choir.

immigration, Obamacare, economy, taxes, jobs, security.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies