Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 06:03 PM

209 posts, read 1,089,611 times

Advertisements

Ayudamos means help us. Me gusta, I like. Como te llamas, What is your name... me llamo es, my name is...

Just a little Spanish lesson. We will be needing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2008, 06:56 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,559,850 times
Ayudenos means 'help us'...Ayudamos means "we help (ed)" ..But what does "arbusto" mean?.....

Old 02-12-2008, 06:59 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
currently 75% white. becoming and is are 2 different critters.
life is like a box of chocolates. (forrest gump)

Old 02-12-2008, 11:24 PM

4,135 posts, read 10,818,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post
Whites to be minority in US by 2050: study - Yahoo! News (broken link)

thoughts?
My only question to this is why doesn't anyone already know this? There is a reason for limited immigration.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:26 PM

4,135 posts, read 10,818,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubuqueaskme View Post
Ayudamos means help us. Me gusta, I like. Como te llamas, What is your name... me llamo es, my name is...

Just a little Spanish lesson. We will be needing it.
We only need it if you allow it. Time to make the national language ENGLISH.

Old 02-13-2008, 03:29 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,871,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubuqueaskme View Post
I have told him Canada will not solve all the problems and do have a very American-based culture, but anti-war, more open-mindedness, more attention to global warming, less political corruption... I have even considered it myself.
I don't know about less political corruption, the political parties in Canada and other countries with a parliamentary system are more homogeneous in their beliefs (you rarely get a member of parliament that stands out from his party, you basically go with the program) and the Canadian Senate is basically the definition of political favoritism (appointment for life, no democratic input, no obligations, and strictly along party lines).

Old 02-13-2008, 07:00 AM

36,660 posts, read 67,548,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
Since the 3rd world is nowhere near "internationally competitve" why would we want them to come here? Why the 3rd world is what it is remains to be seen but we have to limit their influx or the U.S. will be just another 3rd world nation with hardly a middle class. Look at LA, its already happened.....
Look at San Jose. A higher foreign born population than LA, mainly from 3rd world countries and no racial majority-yet one of the 2-3 richest metros in the US and also one of the safest.

Old 02-13-2008, 07:59 AM

2,904 posts, read 6,918,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Look at San Jose. A higher foreign born population than LA, mainly from 3rd world countries and no racial majority-yet one of the 2-3 richest metros in the US and also one of the safest.
I'm not too familiar with San Jose but it stands to reason that it is attracting a higher class of immigrant than LA. Unfortunately this is an exception to the rule.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:58 PM

208 posts, read 412,264 times
Here's what'll happen ...

If that statistic holds true, America will disentigrate just like Yugoslavia did.

Actually, if the economy tanks America will fragment much sooner.

Here's why ... the vast majority of "diversity candidate" groups are "ethno-centric", meaning they look out for their racial group.

You can see evidence of this in the Democratic campaign. Polling shows Obama gets about 80-90% of the black vote, yet Hillary has championed their causes for some time. So why isn't Hillary getting more of the black vote and why did Oprah choose to support a black man over a woman?

This brings up another issue. Politicians, especially Dems have to address "Latino issues", "black issues", etc. However, they do not specifically address "European American issues" nor do the Repubs. Which by the way have all sorts of groups to reach out to various "diversity candidate" groups and try to tailor policies to appeal to them.

If America was a multi-cultural paradise as some posters want to beleive then please explain why there exists LaRaza, Lulac, ADL, Naacp, CAIR, etc. Those groups exist soley to advance that ethnic group's cause. But there are no pro European American political groups? That's because there's a DOUBLE-STANDARD. So white people sitting around spouting empty platitudes like "we're all human beings, makes no difference" are naive.

Look at the illegal alien marches of 2006-2007 with all the flag-waving and "whites go back to Europe" signs. Look at the Aztlan and Mecha groups. These people are a seccessionist group and state clearly they will conduct ethnic-cleansing to achieve their goal. They have the numbers to accomplish this. And their rhetoric will appeal to the vast majority of that group who number up to 40-50 million and are poor and are being propagandized that they're exploited.

Look at CA. There is ethnic cleansing between two "diversity groups" in LA. And that particular ethnic-cleansing is seen in other states too. Look at all their gang groups.

Look at US universities and school systems. It's now mainstream to attack whites in the US educational system. Look at the diversity programs force fed upon employees of corporations. They always attack whites.

Look at "hate crimes" laws. A group of diversity-candidates can all gang up on a white woman on a bus in Baltimore and elsewhere and beat her to a pulp while calling her names and yet they will not be charged with a hate crime. "Hate crime" laws are "affirmative action" laws designed to fill up the prisons with more whites.

These illegal aliens (approx 40 - 50 million) many are refusing to learn English. Many yes, work but also are involved in gangs. Do some reading and you'll be surprised by what you find. Gang-banger life is a big part of their culture. Last stat I saw there's about 1 million gang-bangers in the US with that number increasing. Do some INternet searches and Youtube searches. You'll find tons of websites and videos on gangs and gang-culture. Very ethno-centric.

The future is this

You know this is true: The schools are not educating kids. The economy is rapidly changing and most "diversity candidate" kids minus Asian and East Indians are dropping out of school and not going to college. Most of those kids can't read or write very well much less do math. And many white kids are in the same boat as well.

What does this mean?

This means, in a country that outsources everything ... in a country that's majority "diversity candidate" you're going to be living in a country where 51% or MORE of the population is UNEDUCATED ... BROKE ... WITH NO FUTURE PROSPECTS.

The white kids won't fare any better since many of them are getting useless degress at colleges like "Sports Franchise Management". So they're at ground zero and will feel like the system let them down.

Plus ... many white collar jobs are now being outsourced overseas that's another reason why many kids are't going for the tech degrees.

You'll be living in a country where the vast majority of people (of all ethnic groups) will be competing against a limited number of "dead-end" low-paying jobs at Wal-Mart, picking fruit on a farm, working at a fast food restaurant, and basic, brain dead clerical work.

The rich gap poor gap is expanding at an alarming rate.

Can you imagine living in a country where 51%-60% of the population has been propagandized to hate Western Culture and these people have no prospects, no future because they don't have an education?!
The US Educational System is Raising Uneducated Kids Who Want to Be Crumpers, Rappers, & Sports Team Managers
The kids (whites, asians, black,EVERYONE) who do eventually become doctors, engineers, gm's, techis and business owners will be hated and despised by most of the US population since they won't have any future prospects except to deal drugs.

Last edited by Senator Palpatein; 02-19-2008 at 03:12 PM..

Old 02-19-2008, 03:28 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,337,717 times
Senator Palpatein (name is appropriate by the way) -

"Look at CA. There is ethnic cleansing between two "diversity groups" in LA. And that particular ethnic-cleansing is seen in other states too. Look at all their gang groups."

Is that so? Hmmm... must be a pretty peaceful "ethic cleansing". The crime rate in California has been falling pretty steadily since the 1970's and by 2000 was anywhere from about 1/2 to 1/3 the rate it was then. Since 2000 the overall crime rate has stayed about the same - with a few categories going up a little bit and few going down, but overall not a lot of change in either direction.

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/cacrime.htm

Nationwide the story is similar:

United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2006

"These illegal aliens (approx 40 - 50 million) many are refusing to learn English"

This number is ridiculously high. Though no one knows for sure, the most I have ever seen from any non-crackpot source is 20 million - though in truth no one knows for sure so I'll give you a pass and say "30 million" (which I don't believe for ONE minute) - but 40-50 million is pure BS. This part of your post reminds me of the old "Viet Cong bodycount - where at every step of the way, the count was inflated so that by the time it was reported it was so far out of touch with reality it was pathetic.

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies