Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 01:06 PM

7,650 posts, read 10,023,356 times

Advertisements

I think it is a GREAT idea!

All guns should be legal. We are not slaves or subjects. If I want a hide out gun it should be my choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2016, 01:07 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,186,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Minnesota Company to introduce gun that looks like a cell phone.

Makes anyone with a cell phone an open target for police and civilians alike.

Minnesota company developing Ideal Conceal gun that looks like a cell phone.
I think it's a really stupid idea that's going to wind up getting someone killed.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I think it's a really stupid idea that's going to wind up getting someone killed.
Not a stupid idea - it may save someone's life.

The liberal ignorance on this thread is epic.

NO restrictions on firearms. Block this, Glocks will be next!

I'm going to buy one, just to tick liberals off. I'll keep it with my flamethrower.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:09 PM

34,618 posts, read 21,772,549 times
Quote:
So, do you believe one of these guns is going to become self aware and somehow magically develop the means to go out and kill someone? Interesting hypothesis.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Not a stupid idea - it may save someone's life.

The liberal ignorance on this thread is epic.

NO restrictions on firearms. Block this, Glocks will be next!
It's a stupid idea, period. You want to buy it, go right ahead.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, do you believe one of these guns is going to become self aware and somehow magically develop the means to go out and kill someone? Interesting hypothesis.
Wow, you're reading a lot into my post that isn't there. Try slowing down a bit, and avoid jerking the knee so much.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:16 PM

Quote:
It's a stupid idea, period. You want to buy it, go right ahead.
So are cane guns stupid? What about the cell phone gun that's been out for years in the mid east? What about belt buckle guns? Belt buckle knives? Derringers up a sleeve?

It is just a bunch of uninformed people having a tissy fit.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:24 PM

41,458 posts, read 60,054,707 times
While some may consider the 2nd protects the community right to form a militia I do not think I, or anyone else, need a proclaimed right to defend themselves. That right comes whit being alive and no one has any right to tell me how or what I should use to do that defending. the reality is the cops will not defend me and I don't see a hell of a lot of volunteers around.

So what about a cell phone shaped gun. That sounds like a good disguise. I would prefer a 2 shot Derringer in .45 LC I carry between my butt and my wallet. It hurts my hand to shoot but it can hurt the assailant even more.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:26 PM

34,618 posts, read 21,772,549 times
Quote:
Wow, you're reading a lot into my post that isn't there. Try slowing down a bit, and avoid jerking the knee so much.

Simply owning a gun that looks like a cell phone won't get anybody killed. It takes a action of a person for that to happen. A person who doesn't something stupid or intentional that leads to the death of another by a cell phone gun is just as likely to do the same with many other guns.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:54 PM

33,386 posts, read 35,038,687 times
so people are getting upset over this gun;

Ideal Conceal - Concealed Carry, CCW, Best Concealed Carry

but no one is saying anything about this gun;

and the second gun is available in number of different calibers, not just .380acp. both are easily concealable, both are two shot guns, and yet everyone is freaking out over the one that looks like a cell phone when folded up. personally i would rather have the bond arms derringer instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies