Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 11:17 AM

31,163 posts, read 22,192,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
17 men of middle eastern descent shooting guns and yellow Allah Akbar stuff, and you dems see no reason for this to have been reported or for law enforcement to keep a watchful eye on them? It's that type of PC stuff that allows terrorist attacks to happen.
That's ok they were just practicing before an attack like their brothers and sisters who killed the fourteen people in San Bernadino, and for the people who like to draw parallels between Sikhs and Muslims, there have been no Terrorist attacks on the US by any Sikh, and there of been many terrorist attacks by Muslims. As a former Sikh I can tell you there is no love for Muslims by the majority of Sikhs. The same can be said of Hindus and most other religians in history that Islam has come up against.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2016, 11:19 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,049,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
17 men of middle eastern descent shooting guns and yellow Allah Akbar stuff, and you dems see no reason for this to have been reported or for law enforcement to keep a watchful eye on them? It's that type of PC stuff that allows terrorist attacks to happen.
I would rather DIE than be called racist!

The great thing about America is you can grab the guys, go camping, and shoot. So yes, they did nothing wrong. But if they really were Muslim, lets be honest, how many Muslim guys have you gone shooting with? How many Muslims do you see at the range? How many Muslims support the 2nd amendment.?

Old 03-30-2016, 11:39 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,187,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
I would rather DIE than be called racist!

The great thing about America is you can grab the guys, go camping, and shoot. So yes, they did nothing wrong. But if they really were Muslim, lets be honest, how many Muslim guys have you gone shooting with? How many Muslims do you see at the range? How many Muslims support the 2nd amendment.?

Not many. But there is nothing wrong if you grab the guys, go camping, and lawfully shoot, regardless of your affiliations, just like there is nothing wrong with concerned citizens calling law enforcement to investigate what you and your friends are doing or with the cops doing their jobs and checking it out.

Old 03-30-2016, 10:24 PM

934 posts, read 596,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
FBI Investigating Reports Of 17 Men Chanting, Firing Off Shots In Apple Valley « CBS Los Angeles

This sounds like a terrorist training camp. I hope the police keep an eye on these guys, even though they had to let them go. Seventeen men were firing over a hundred rounds in Apple Valley and chanting "Allah Akbar-type stuff."
Another gun grabbing thread. Why are you so anti gun??

Old 03-30-2016, 10:57 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,922,323 times
I hope the FBI is keeping a close eye on them, this took place just a couple miles from my home, and about 40 miles from San Bernardino...

Old 03-30-2016, 11:24 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,282,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
They are just exercising their 2nd amendment rights. What's the problem??? Is this only apply if you are of a certain ethnic decent? Oh well.
If you live in 1950, no big deal.

But it's 2016.

One of the 9/11 freaks took flying lessons, without a concern for landing the plane. Apparently wasn't a concern for the instructor either, until AFTER the fact.

Zero turban on his head.

Zero turban on the other 9/11 Muslim fundy freaks while spending their Al Q stipend at strip clubs.

Who'd think terrorists would try to blend in? And still don't think they would NOT?

They know better - so they register their guns. Incase they are caught. They've got PC on their side.

The Boston Marathon Brother Bombers where all sorts of "clean" too....until they weren't.

Old 03-31-2016, 01:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,744,347 times
What illegal activity was being exercised?

I don't see a problem.

They are just making sure they are a better shot than you.... Better get to the range and sight in that firearm, or pay the price from a better shot.

Old 03-31-2016, 01:45 PM

455 posts, read 284,406 times
I see groups of young white males at McDonalds at 2:00-3:00 AM sometimes after I get off work. What are they doing there and should I call the police?

You people need to figure out if you want a police state or not.

Old 03-31-2016, 01:46 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,681,422 times
You mean like Adam and Eve? Or maybe Jesus?

Old 03-31-2016, 01:49 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,850,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Well, the photo doesn't show any of them in turbans. They may have been told to take them off, or they were wearing them earlier and had already taken them off, or never wore them at all. I like the link though. I would never mistake a Sikh for a Muslim as we have plenty of both around here. Most Muslims I know never wear a turban, but when you go to a certain area of town here known to have a lot of Middle Eastern immigrants, the turbans are ubiquitous. And the food is good.

Wearing of scarves is common in arid regions to protect against the Sunday and sand and not limited to Middle Eastern folk. Here's more than you wanted to know about how to tie the scarf:

How to Tie a Shemagh/Keffiyeh | The Art of Manliness
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies