Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 07:24 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

Now this should prove interersting, I'm guessing it's not the democrats but you never know. Maybe this could spur the GOP to have a hearing on Garland?

This race could not get any crazier but I said that several times already.

Quote:
A lawyer who represented the so-called “D.C. madam” says he has phone records that could influence the outcome of the presidential election, and he’s threatening to release one or more names on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court if he’s denied a hearing on his right to distribute them.
Montgomery Blair Sibley, the late madam Deborah Palfrey’s colorful attorney, has been subject to a restraining order since 2007 barring him from releasing the information, which he says includes 815 names, addresses and Social Security numbers of Verizon Wireless customers.
“Time is of the essence because people are casting votes in primaries and caucuses,” he says. “I believe this information is relevant to that political discourse.”
D.C. Madam's Attorney Says Call Log Bombshell Could Upend Presidential Race - US News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 07:33 PM

21,145 posts, read 19,722,567 times
After all Bill Clinton did and got away with, I think this will be a dud.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
After all Bill Clinton did and got away with, I think this will be a dud.
Who knows he might be on the list, I can't wait/

Old 03-29-2016, 07:38 PM

26,500 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Who knows he might be on the list, I can't wait/
The way this crazy election is going, it will be Hillary on the list.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:41 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,653,622 times
I know many will disagree, but I never understood why someone's personal affairs (no pun intended) were the public's business. Some people just suck at relationships, but can be excellent employees, business people, co-workers, friends, etc. If someone has cheated on their spouses, that's between the two of them and does not affect my political choices.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:54 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
I know many will disagree, but I never understood why someone's personal affairs (no pun intended) were the public's business. Some people just suck at relationships, but can be excellent employees, business people, co-workers, friends, etc. If someone has cheated on their spouses, that's between the two of them and does not affect my political choices.
It should affect your choice if you are supporting a bible thumping Christian family values candidate... who cheats on his family and pays for whores.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:56 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,861,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
It should affect your choice if you are supporting a bible thumping Christian family values candidate... who cheats on his family and pays for whores.
Wasn't Bill Clinton flying on the pedophile plane and you talk about ethics? You are joking right?

Old 03-29-2016, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I am definitely not a bible thumper nor do I support one, but just because someone is a Christian doesn't mean they've never sinned before. Spousal issues are a personal issue unless a law was broken. Personal issues are just that, personal.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Wasn't Bill Clinton flying on the pedophile plane and you talk about ethics? You are joking right?
Shhhhh, dems hate it when they are reminded about Billy boy.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
We definitely have a fixation on affairs and sex in the US compared to Europe and other countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies