Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who could it be?
Donald Trump 5 14.29%
Ted Cruz 19 54.29%
John Kasich 0 0%
Hillary Clinton 6 17.14%
Bernie Sanders 1 2.86%
Bill Clinton 4 11.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 06:16 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,164,508 times

Advertisements

So, a former attorney for the DC Madam, Deborah Palfrey, is petitioning the Supreme Court to lift the restraining order so that he can release the phone records of the DC Madam.

He says that the records could affect the outcome of the Presidential primary and general election.

Quote:
“Time is of the essence because people are casting votes in primaries and caucuses,” Sibley said, according to U.S. News.

"I believe this information is relevant to that political discourse.

“Denying Sibley a hearing deprives the People of the information they may deem material to the exercise of their electoral franchise," he wrote in his application for a stay of restraining order, according to WTOP.
Sibley threatened to release information about Palfrey's customers if the Supreme Court won't hear his request.
Ex-attorney asks Supreme Court for release of 'D.C. Madam' records | TheHill

Who might it affect? If I have to bet, it has to be Ted Cruz. But it could be someone like Bill Clinton (that's a curve ball) or Donald Trump. Kasich? Who cares, he ain't winning nothing. Bernie? I doubt it, but I guess you never know.

Your guesses, and why?

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 06:29 AM

26,145 posts, read 22,328,850 times
I think everyone but Ted Cruz is either popular enough to find women/men on their own or has enough integrity not to be using such "services". Watching the couple together, look at the face of Heidi as a smile comes and go. It looks painful for her to put out front.

I believe that Trump, in this marriage, is very loyal to his wife and into family not women anymore. Bernie? I don't think Bernie would do that to his lovely wife whom I think he respects just looking at the two when they are together and he probably has more integrity than the other candidates also.

Same with Kasich as with Bernie. I think Kasich is a man of integrity and would do the "right" thing. The "right" thing is a big thing for me.

I believe Hillary and Bill have an open, extremely open marriage and I wouldn't put anything past them.

I believe that sexcapades of these candidates are relevant since it opens them up to blackmail. We do not want a POTUS that could be blackmailed this easily, with a little black appointment book. Plus, personally, I find it disgusting and feel the occupants of the White House should be among our best morally.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:07 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,622,560 times
It's got to be Bernie or Hillary. No one would be surprised at Trump, Cruz, or Kasich; we've seen how these 'family values' politicians regularly roll.

The two above would be shockers.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:10 AM

39,457 posts, read 27,814,484 times
My guess: Ted Cruz and/or Hillary Clinton. Since these two preach morality all the time.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:10 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,601,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It's got to be Bernie or Hillary. No one would be surprised at Trump, Cruz, or Kasich; we've seen how these 'family values' politicians regularly roll.

The two above would be shockers.
The real shocker would be if it was Lindsey Graham...

Old 03-29-2016, 08:14 AM

39,457 posts, read 27,814,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
He's not important at this point. But if we want to include each and everyone, I would say the real shocker would be Jeb Bush - with all that the love of my life stuff. lol

Old 03-29-2016, 08:14 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,622,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
He wasn't a choice! Unless I missed it.

I do think Lindsay is probably a closeted gay man; it's a shame he feels he has to hide it in this day and age.

Old 03-29-2016, 09:05 AM

4,387 posts, read 4,441,963 times
Ted Cruz WITH Hillary

Old 03-29-2016, 09:09 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,404,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
Ted Cruz WITH Hillary
More like Hillary with another woman and Ted with a dude!

Old 03-29-2016, 09:22 AM

952 posts, read 521,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
Ted Cruz WITH Hillary
EEEWWWWWWWWW! Barely had my morning coffee. Thanks for the visual...

Gotta be Cruz, given the timing. Trump would keep his business in NY where all of his lackies are. Hillary, Bernie or Kasich, can't see it... Carson, maybe...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections