Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 10:19 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,145,244 times

Advertisements

I always find it amusing how there's always that one guy who breathlessly rushes into every thread about the physical differences between men and women, just to attest to everyone that he would get "totally dominated into utter, and absolute submission" by the scores of female badasses out there...lol...preferably while wearing skin tight leather, of course.
You can almost set your clock by the time it takes for that guy to pop into these kinds of threads each time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2016, 03:18 AM

38,650 posts, read 26,423,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I've got a real problem with that. Period. Tho IMHO most transgenders shouldn't allowed to compete in the Olympics

So segregation is a good thing?

Old 01-29-2016, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Agreed. There were a few cases back in the day where the Soviets and other Communist nations tried to sneak sex-changed former men into the Olympics to compete in women's events.

Sanity prevailed back then. There is a long list of physical advantages you gain by being a man that women simply do not have. Many of them are not negated by a sex change. Things like bone structure and bone density and musculature. That is why they didn't allow the sex-changed former men to compete back then. That's also why we have separation between men's and women's events in the first place. Now you can compete with little or no limits? You can have a penis still hanging between your legs and still get to compete against women in all events?

These people are crazy.

Nonsense!

The US Marines have just been ordered to integrate females into frontline combat units.

Would Obama do that if he believed women couldn`t do everything men can do?

Old 01-29-2016, 03:42 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,286,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The sad fact here is consider the lengths repressive totalitarian regimes go to for Olympic success?

Tell me there isn't going to be a sudden "flood" of men with new found transgender feelings (and family being held hostage) under drug treatment to meet the qualifying hurdle and then competing as a "woman".

I'm not talking about the occasional actual transgender case but instead widespread pharmaceutical abuse for "national pride".
Great point, probably being implemented as we speak.

Old 01-29-2016, 03:51 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,286,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Trust me, any girl boxer could kick my a$$ without breaking a sweat.

And can the bigots please go someplace else with your hate filled comments. Thanks.
So anyone who disagrees with you is a bigot?

Last edited by NYJoe; 01-29-2016 at 04:07 AM..

Old 01-29-2016, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I totally disagree. Even w/o high testosterone levels there are some sports where a biologically born male will always have an advantage over females.

Boxing for example.

As someone who is generally supportive of the LGBTQ community, even I think this is a bullcrap ruling.

OK, so let`s just see where we are....

Same-sex marriage

Women in combat

Guy with fake **** punching woman

Old 01-29-2016, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Trust me, any girl boxer could kick my a$$ without breaking a sweat.

And can the bigots please go someplace else with your hate filled comments. Thanks.

Reason, hate-filled or not, is still reason.

Stupidity, well-meaning or not, is still stupidity.

You will not be competing in the Olympics, so your ability to not get your ass kicked by a girl is irrelevant to this discussion and an example of well-meaning stupidity.

Old 01-29-2016, 05:44 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,749,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
OK, so let`s just see where we are....

Same-sex marriage

Women in combat

Guy with fake **** punching woman
Going for the gold baby!!

This is great news for guys like Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather. They've been punching the crap out of women for years for free. Now it's actually a sport!

Old 01-29-2016, 03:45 PM

1,431 posts, read 914,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Nonsense!

The US Marines have just been ordered to integrate females into frontline combat units.

Would Obama do that if he believed women couldn`t do everything men can do?
Do you think women in infantry-related positions is a good idea? In all honesty?

Old 01-30-2016, 02:52 PM

37,155 posts, read 42,278,198 times
I wonder if/how many there will be. It's a shame to think the Olympics might become just another "trans issues" playground. I hope that doesn't happen but what are the odds of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies