Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2016, 08:01 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

Being a shooter myself and knowing many people who shoot, I am very comfortable with a pistol revolver, 9 mm feel to light and nothing I like to shoot. That being said, I would never grab a 9 mm NEVER.......if my other gun was not available, people do not just switch out. Plus, a man who is known for carrying a gun on his hip is not going to go to a fight with a concealed weapon under his shirt. Then a man is not going to go for his gun, change his mind and go for it again.......this was the biggest BS of the whole explanation! Witnesses are saying he only had a rifle which was in the truck, he didn't have any gun on his body.

There is no other explanation, you can make what you want out of the video but he only raises his hands momentarily and goes to his waist 3 times. Keep in mind that this is the second road block and he almost ran over the agent, trying to run over LE can get you killed. If I was in that situation considering the events leading up I would have been very careful.

I was thinking thank god they have the video from the helicopter so this can be settled but I guess not.

Another thing I notice is that there are quite a few participants from Nevada and Arizona, why didn't the Bundy's make their statement in their own state particularly since the Hammonds stated they didn't want them.

Some more craziness from Fiore.

https://twitter.com/votefiore

http://www.freecapitalist.com/2016/0...finicum-video/

Old 02-01-2016, 08:02 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
If this was done in the afternoon in Oregon, how do we go with this explanation......do they think we are stupid, or were they ready for this question to explain something other than the truth, whatever that may be? Honestly, if you believe this hogwash, I have an island to sell you! Don't you see they tried to cover every possible question, this in itself, leaves us questioning them even more.

Being a shooter myself and knowing many people who shoot, I am very comfortable with a pistol revolver, 9 mm feel to light and nothing I like to shoot. That being said, I would never grab a 9 mm NEVER.......if my other gun was not available, people do not just switch out. Plus, a man who is known for carrying a gun on his hip is not going to go to a fight with a concealed weapon under his shirt. Then a man is not going to go for his gun, change his mind and go for it again.......this was the biggest BS of the whole explanation! Witnesses are saying he only had a rifle which was in the truck, he didn't have any gun on his body.
The shooting was at about 5 pm PST, that is 12:00 AM Zulu time. 7 hour difference.

Old 02-01-2016, 08:02 AM

19,717 posts, read 10,109,755 times
Quote:
If this was done in the afternoon in Oregon, how do we go with this explanation......do they think we are stupid, or were they ready for this question to explain something other than the truth, whatever that may be? Honestly, if you believe this hogwash, I have an island to sell you! Don't you see they tried to cover every possible question, this in itself, leaves us questioning them even more.

There are pictures from the building of him with a smaller pistol in a shoulder holster on his left side. The FBI would have seen those pictures.
Shawna Cox has changed her story several times.

Old 02-01-2016, 08:07 AM

These people could have done damage to the Paiutes burial grounds or artifacts, that is their concern.

“The video clearly shows they have unfettered access to the Tribe's sacred artifacts,” the chairwoman writes in her letter to federal officials, “The militants have also built a road through the Refuge and taken down a fence. We fear that the demolition and construction activities of the militants may have harmed our burial grounds and disturbed tribal artifacts.”

Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2016/01/26/burns-paiute-tribe-responds-oregon-militia-nuts-video-163198

Last edited by Goodnight; 02-01-2016 at 08:26 AM..

Old 02-01-2016, 08:07 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Cooper, who again claims to have been at the refuge when Ammon, Finicum, and the others left, then stated, “When they left to go over to the other county, all of them left their weapons behind. As far as Ammon wasn’t armed, LaVoy wasn’t armed, all of LaVoys weapons were at the refuge when he left.”
Anyone who believes that these guys, who never went anywhere unarmed even if it was just walking around inside the refuge, left the compound to drive 100 miles away and did so unarmed is obviously not dealing with reality. Surely you can't be that much of a sucker to buy that nonsense?

Old 02-01-2016, 08:08 AM

808 posts, read 1,678,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
If they were black that would be a racist comment.
If they were black they'd be cop killing thugs who were killed 2 hours into them taking over the building.

Old 02-01-2016, 08:23 AM

37,170 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
There are pictures from the building of him with a smaller pistol in a shoulder holster on his left side. The FBI would have seen those pictures.
Shawna Cox has changed her story several times.
I think that's why the decision was made yesterday to release her under supervision. My guess is that she will be the songbird in court that the prosecution will use as a material witness in exchange for leniency.

Old 02-01-2016, 08:41 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I think that's why the decision was made yesterday to release her under supervision. My guess is that she will be the songbird in court that the prosecution will use as a material witness in exchange for leniency.
She tried to leave Oregon and was forced to return to be fitted with an ankle bracelet. Her husband rails against the LE for putting a "mother of 12 children" in harms way. What, did LE drag her into that refuge and make her stay there? Did they force her into that car? If she was truly concerned about her 12 children she wouldn't have willingly spent weeks in a heavily armed refuge intent on armed insurrection. Talk about not taking personal responsibility.

Freed Oregon occupier Shawna Cox heading home soon, husband says | OregonLive.com

Old 02-01-2016, 08:46 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,919,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
... Another thing I notice is that there are quite a few participants from Nevada and Arizona, why didn't the Bundy's make their statement in their own state particularly since the Hammonds stated they didn't want them.
They are simply in it for themselves & only for themselves.

"These are Sovereign Citizens – an oxymoron if ever there was one. These are people who have declared themselves a nation unto themselves and have rejected the obligations of civilization. They are citizens of nothing, an army of one, defenders of mob rule and rights by force."

Stonekettle Station: Refuge of Scoundrels

Their guns are aimed against the United States of America.

Old 02-01-2016, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
She tried to leave Oregon and was forced to return to be fitted with an ankle bracelet. Her husband rails against the LE for putting a "mother of 12 children" in harms way. What, did LE drag her into that refuge and make her stay there? Did they force her into that car? If she was truly concerned about her 12 children she wouldn't have willingly spent weeks in a heavily armed refuge intent on armed insurrection. Talk about not taking personal responsibility.

Freed Oregon occupier Shawna Cox heading home soon, husband says | OregonLive.com
Now that's entertaining, he didn't have a problem with the mother of 12 hopping in the car with someone who indicated he wouldn't let the government take him alive but LE put her life in danger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies