Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 08:13 AM

20,127 posts, read 16,173,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Okay, some Muslims go onto social media to proclaim "#not in my name" to condemn the terrorists.

Sorry, not enough.

These terrorists can't hide without protection and without anyone else knowing who and where they are.

Instead of telling the world "not in my name", NAME THEM, IDENTIFY THEM, POINT TO THEM and let justice deal with THEM.

Like ribbons of meaningless self proclamation and colors of useless emotion, speak up...not about yourself but about those who terrorize and kill others. Don't tell the world they don't act in your name, point them out so in your name justice can deal with them.

Don't hide behind some cute hashtag, expose them so that the hashtag symbolizes the prisons they will go to and the ends they will meet.

Until Muslims do more than condemn and start acting to protect their religion, what they say means nothing because it is nothing more than talk.
It is a start. Fighting back by those entrenched in the group will not go from zero to 100%, it will need to happen in increments. Hopefully, this will continue to gain momentum.

I suspect you have no real realization of the bravery just taking this small step requires for some of these people. This is a religion where heresy is still punished by death.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies