Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 04:36 PM

2,290 posts, read 2,503,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
They grasp at ANYTHING, don't they? They take an articulate man who misspeaks once, and yet after years of this buffoon running the country, I have to tell myself, it's nu cle ar, not nu ku lar. What morons. The dumbing down is quite pervasive.

Yep that's what they did to Rush too, horrible isn't it?

This moron keeps getting elected though. That doesn't speak well of the other party. When we have to vote for Bush he can't get a sentence out right and the Dems can't even top that. When you can't be a buffoon your party has issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2007, 07:18 PM

750 posts, read 1,339,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
We've had wide open borders, so why no other terraist attacks? Do you not think someone could come across the border, when there are 1000s of illegals crossing daily, for Gosh sakes? So why not another terraist attack on our country? I mean, it's not like we're guarding the borders, and surely must be hated, so what's up with this?
My opinion is that Bush and Cheney aka New World Order... whoops I mean... the "terrorists"... are going to make another attack on America and that this will happen prior to the 2008 election.

First of all, it is apparent to me that this has been in the works with them for awhile and can happen at any time. They have probably picked the location or locations already, and are waiting for the right moment to go ahead.

Why would they do this? Several reasons, which include (1) an excuse to blame the false flag attack on Iraq and invade them, thereby bridging the gap between Afganistan and Iraq, (2) an excuse to suspend the 2008 elections so the current administration can complete the cycle to dictatorship, (3) an excuse to impose martial law, (4) an excuse to confiscate people's bank accounts and their homes, and (5) an excuse to round up people and ship them off to the many internment camps that have been set up and established around the country.

That's my guess of what will happen for starters.

As to the timing of this false flag attack, it would have to happen prior to the 2008 election. Based on the history though, who knows. These people are gung ho and not known to hold back to the last minute to proceed with their plans.

Do you think this posting is ficticious, or do you think this could happen for real? I hope it won't happen, but what do you think?

Old 05-07-2007, 07:30 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,499,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlvs2run View Post
My opinion is that Bush and Cheney aka New World Order... whoops I mean... the "terrorists"... are going to make another attack on America and that this will happen prior to the 2008 election.

First of all, it is apparent to me that this has been in the works with them for awhile and can happen at any time. They have probably picked the location or locations already, and are waiting for the right moment to go ahead.

Why would they do this? Several reasons, which include (1) an excuse to blame the false flag attack on Iraq and invade them, thereby bridging the gap between Afganistan and Iraq, (2) an excuse to suspend the 2008 elections so the current administration can complete the cycle to dictatorship, (3) an excuse to impose martial law, (4) an excuse to confiscate people's bank accounts and their homes, and (5) an excuse to round up people and ship them off to the many internment camps that have been set up and established around the country.

As to the timing of this false flag attack, it would have to happen prior to the 2008 election. Based on the history though, who knows. These people are gung ho and not known to hold back to the last minute to proceed with their plans.

Do you think this posting is ficticious, or do you think this could happen for real? I hope it won't happen, but what do you think?
I'm as cynical as they come, but just the thought of this turns my stomach. I suppose that they could be up to something like this, but I think their incompetence and the fact that too many people are on to their games would make this very difficult for them to pull off. I'd even give them a better chance of pulling this off if the United States weren't so geographically huge.

And if I'm in denial and my head is up my ass about this, God help us all...

Old 05-07-2007, 07:36 PM

1,247 posts, read 937,569 times
I find it hard to believe that Bush would have had a hand in killing 3000 Americans, but mankind is capable of anything. There are plenty of leaders who have killed their own people. So I don't think the idea is out of the question. However, I don't think this administration is competent enough to pull it off. They would have screwed it up somewhere, just like everything else they've tried to do.

Old 05-07-2007, 07:39 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,232,769 times
This sounds like a book I read, or was it something I wrote?

Anything is possible, but the probability?

Quote:

Old 05-07-2007, 08:09 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,204,550 times
Quote:

You would hope your talking about another country but I feel this is probabaly something like this will begin to happen when the World Order is put in place.
Another reason to protect your gun rights it's not going to be good!!!

Old 05-07-2007, 09:10 PM

6,760 posts, read 11,693,808 times
Wow, Bush sure is the master orchestrator of this sinister plot to take over the world and destroy his own people without them even realizing it in the process. Yet somehow the same people who make these claims talk about how stupid he is. Makes ya wonder how us genious people who study so hard on forums and blogs for info fall for these master plans over and over.

Old 05-07-2007, 09:20 PM

13,648 posts, read 21,521,043 times
well since then actually we have been attacked,or attacks have been thwarted.It just wasn't attacks on a grand scale like 9-11 to make people shudder.

I think they are still a determined enemy.I think some of our security has improved.But why haven't they attacked us on a large scale?Could it be that in Afghanistan we have them on the run and in Iraq those that would have been free to plot elsewhere are busy plotting(and dieing) in Iraq?

Old 05-07-2007, 09:53 PM

959 posts, read 2,374,024 times
Thumbs up Right on LK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
well since then actually we have been attacked,or attacks have been thwarted.It just wasn't attacks on a grand scale like 9-11 to make people shudder.

I think they are still a determined enemy.I think some of our security has improved.But why haven't they attacked us on a large scale?Could it be that in Afghanistan we have them on the run and in Iraq those that would have been free to plot elsewhere are busy plotting(and dieing) in Iraq?
You're da*n skippy!!

Old 05-07-2007, 10:01 PM

238 posts, read 230,584 times
'This is what our current government wants is for us to squabble with each other and use this "you're with us or against us" mentality so that we won't pay attention to our personal freedoms as they are being stripped away because we are too busy pitting ourselves against one another.'

Hear, Hear!

WHY can't people get over the Democrat/Republican thing to see what's REALLY going on? Hey folks keep battling it out while paying no attention to that man behind the curtain...

I'm undecided on the 911 conspiracy. Some things I feel for sure: That if it was not orchestrated for the purposes of having a flimsy excuse to invade another sovereign nation and steal their oil, then it was at least known about in advance a la Pearl Harbor.

What I find puzzling about the 9/11 thing was the Pentagon. In every single photo I've never seen one piece of fuselage or anything resembling an airplane...many many monts later a few tiny clips of obviously edited tape were released to the media--what appears to possibly by the tip of a jet, but it's not even shown the entire front of the plane.

Sorry but at the Pentagon, that makes me suspicious. There's not one single frame that shows an entire plane crashing into the building?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies