Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 01:28 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,472,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
What does that mean? I'm damn proud to be a Southerner and a Conservative. I don't like Obama and I hope Americans stand up to stop the liberal agenda.
Because i don't THINK he can, based on a gut feeling in my opinion. He may be right, but he may be wrong too.

I agree with you most people who have strong feelings in not liking Obama, dislike him for very valid reasoning. Obama has brought this on his own self, with his arrogant bullish attitude, his attacks on anyone who dare stand up to him, this we have seen. And the fact that with each new Obama scandal, this President never knows a damn thing, that is valid. And his lies. The deceit of this administration, don't care which administration this is, wrong is wrong and that will never change.

And the farce of brining to our Country a new era of being new and different, bringing jobs to all americans, and unity, and bringing to us a bomming economy. We were not brought Hope nor Change.

However i do have freinds from the South who are a bit more forceful in their dislike for Obama, but then again, i have to hand it to anybody who is a straight shooter, and not afraid what anyone else thinks, people from the South are not fake, that i have learned. At least Southerns are not afraid to stand up for their beliefs, no matter what others feel. I command you for not falling prey to the Obama trap, that anyone who dare say they do not like him, are just to shut the hell up. Or that they are racist, the famous remark we hear 24/7.

My best friends are from the South, and they do some mean cooking down there.

I don't believe he can make assumptions based on just a gut feeling or because of a few people he knows.

Old 11-17-2013, 05:40 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,924,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS0311 View Post
It seems silly to you because you aren't bright enough to interprete the statement....
Again, the consensus on this thread seems to be that no White Person has been disrespectful of this President because he's Black.

How many times will people make excuses for calling this Black Man a monkey and chimpanzee because they disagree with his policies??...how many more pictures of the WH strewn with watermelons and fried chicken will have nothing to do with racism and only because people don't like his policies?

Are you really this unintelligent?
The Washington Chimp

by David Yeagley · January 25, 2009 · 24 Comments ·

From BushorChimp.com
George W. Bush has been likened shamelessly and blatantly to a chimpanzee early on in his administration. Liberals in media have delighted to compare Bush to a monkey, but the ape comparison seems to have increased during the last years. CNBC anchor Erin Burnett call him a monkey (2007) with great delight. Of course, the anti-Bush Lefty domainSmirking Chimp” has been around since 2002. Others have noted this galling inconsistency in media, whereby white people who hate Bush can bury him with contumely and denigrating lampoons, but dare not think a negative thought toward newly selected power broker in DC. Indeed, such thoughts would never qualify as “political humor,” like the Bush-chimp image.

- See more at: The Washington Chimp

Old 11-17-2013, 05:54 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,932,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Your first sentence alone is extremely racist. I'll comment anytime, any place I feel.
Agreed.

Old 11-17-2013, 07:16 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,962,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
at this thread.

Oprah is 100% correct. Racist white people and organizations like the Tea Party have been complaining about Barack Obama since he became the Democratic party nominee in 2007. (Some) white people can be very nasty and vicious when they don't get their way because they feel "entitled". They have always been that way and will always be that way.
Did you know there are blacks who prefer President Obama to go? (Some) black people can be very nasty and vicious when they don't get their way because they feel "entitled". They have always been that way and will always be that way.

Looks like a 2 way street to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
at this post.
Thanks couldn't have put it better Looks like someone needs special attention.....

Old 11-17-2013, 07:17 AM

2,992 posts, read 3,546,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Sounds like a lot of hate for right-wingers simply because they ain't like the left going on here.

The fact is Obamacare sucks so bad even the Democrats are starting to notice.
He might be a relic from the day when the Democrat party in Texas actually mattered.

Old 11-17-2013, 07:24 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,962,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Criticism about a president's policies is one thing and attacking a man and his wife on a personal level is quite another thing all together. The vicious rabid right racists attacked not only the president but the First Lady and their children as well.

If some choose to not see the difference then they are either in denial or dumb (or both).
Have you heard the things the left has said about Sarah Palin and her family, including a child that couldn't even defend himself. The left suggested he be aborted......cry me a river!

You can't truthfully blame just "whites" for President Obama's poll numbers.

Old 11-17-2013, 07:33 AM

31,292 posts, read 20,782,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassy001 View Post
Why would anyone care what she says?
Exactly. She's an entertainer, not an intellectual. Wealth does not make somebody smart.

Old 11-17-2013, 07:45 AM

650 posts, read 514,773 times
A dentist who just loves to no end filling cavities will find something one way or another to drill. A world without cavities is of no interest.

Old 11-17-2013, 07:54 AM

1,251 posts, read 2,580,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
It's on the O'Reilly show now. I would like to ask her to explain the disrespect Bush got and is still getting. There was even a movie made on assassinating Bush. I guess that was just fine and dandy to her.
Oprah has a victim complex. I guess the cure for that must be really expensive. Shes worth what 3 billion?

Old 11-17-2013, 07:56 AM

2,992 posts, read 3,546,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The group I refer to isn't my pals and buds.

I made reference to the RWNJs, many in evidence on this very forum.

You can see their threads and posts yourself.
There are plenty of wackos on the left and quite a bit more than on the right!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies