Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2013, 02:28 PM

11,877 posts, read 5,851,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Real classy. You don't even have the good sense to see what an embarrassment your post is to yourself.

Unfortunately, we have quite a few of them on CD. Disagree and you're a racist - disagree and you're a right winger.

You have to feel sorry for people like that and I apologize that they're actually members of my party affiliation. Not all us Demsocrats are like that. We do have minds and think for ourselves - at least some of us!

We acknowledge that Obama was the best candidate to run despite his lack of leadership, lack of military service, lack of knowledge in foreign affairs, ect.. because he was black and we knew that he would not only get the black vote but the yuppies vote. Who was actually thinking racism - we Democrats.

Unfortunately, the democratic party now has egg on it's face because we forgot that the American people will ask for accountability on things like Benghazi, NSA, health care reform ect and President Obama is clueless. We have surrounded him with others, who are clueless and show no responsibility for their actions.

Our democratic leaders are now shaking in their boots because their constituents want answers. Not all the sheep are following the pack. We, black sheep, have to remind our party that it is not about politics but about the American people who elected you to serve us and our interests.

And yes - Democrats can be racist -but none of the Democrats on CD will admit that either.

Yes, Democrats Can Be Racist
6 Horribly Racist Comments from Obama Administration Officials

Old 11-16-2013, 02:31 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,791,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
This is his mom........
His mom, who he doesn't acknowledge.

Old 11-16-2013, 02:38 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,560,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
His mom, who he doesn't acknowledge.
Sadly, she's deceased. What is he supposed to acknowledge?

Old 11-16-2013, 02:40 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,946,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Unbelievable!!!

Old 11-16-2013, 02:41 PM

11,579 posts, read 13,967,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Unbelievable!!!
Looks like we have an obtuse racist amongst us.

Old 11-16-2013, 02:46 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,791,794 times
Quote:
Now that made me laugh out loud. They do say don't speak ill of the dead, maybe that's why he doesn't acknowledge her???

Old 11-16-2013, 03:06 PM

30,401 posts, read 52,016,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So you are saying there has never been a person who disliked President Obama because of his race ?
My question too.

I think the only answer is that SOME people dislike him because of his skin color... and if you don't believe me, go visit any un-moderated forum where politicians are discussed (particularly go back to the very beginning of his campaign, before anyone knew if he was a failure or not). But do ALL people who dislike him have those feelings because of his race? No. This is probably the most accurate answer, and anyone who counters either of my statements is clueless and/or in denial.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:23 PM

30,401 posts, read 52,016,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Yeah sure, 0bama being disrespected because of the results of his policies, words and actions after five years, don't seem to enter into the equation at all for her.
Sooooo... how do you explain all the disrespect and hatred from before he took office? Or does your memory not go that far back?

This forum is heavily moderated, so you don't get to see the comments that get deleted (or posted on other sites). Trust me, there are MANY who dislike him solely - or at least primarily - because of his race. And I'm not even a huge supporter of the guy, but at least my issues with him didn't start until AFTER mistakes had been made. I've visited plenty of other sites in the last 8 years, and have traveled quite a bit, so you can't convince me he's only disliked for his policies & actions as POTUS. Nope.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:38 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,468,876 times
Quote:
You should know.
No you think you have all the answers don't you! In each of us, we are right but we are wrong too. Because no one is always 100% accurate. Neither am i but neither are you. Or others on this forum.

Old 11-16-2013, 03:40 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,880,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
It's on the O'Reilly show now. I would like to ask her to explain the disrespect Bush got and is still getting. There was even a movie made on assassinating Bush. I guess that was just fine and dandy to her.
Oprah is an idiot that loves to play the race card now that she had made her money. Does anyone care what her big oversize ass has to say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies