Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 08:03 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Some of us dont think our party is always right. Which is why many of us are sick and tired of the establishment that are no better than Democrats. Why we are railing against our party leadership and backing someone like Cruz, who is no friend of the establishment in our party.

The sad thing is, people like you would rather have the same old establishment that has gotten us into this mess, along with just shrugging off numerous failed promises by someone like Obama. Promises he never ever intended to keep.
what is equally sad is that you believe Cruz is not in the establishment.

he has used and come up through the very establishment he has convinced you he is not part of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2013, 08:23 PM

7,506 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You do realize it is Congress's job to create and pass a budget? It is why we are in the mess we are in cause they are failing at their jobs.
Unbelievable, you people don't hold this morin accountable for anything. It has to be a racial thing.. It has to be that's the only reasonable explanation..

Why do you think he said that? So he is so stupid he didn't realize it wasn't his job for Christs sake?

Old 10-15-2013, 08:30 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Watching the House Republicans and Tea Party morons try and ruin this country are the ones who are to blame and anyone who supports them should also be blamed for this mess and attempt to destroy our country. It is shame you can't see this because you are too much in support of the wrong people.

And you accepting and justifying failures, lies, distortions, helps the country?

I have criticized the Tea Party -- you are just inventing a narrative right now, because you can't address my points or the facts.

Both parties have got us into this mess. The problem is people like you refusing to admit any fault for the party you cheer for - no matter how obvious.

You are on the same boat as the Tea Party...your party is infallible while they err....so no need to correct anything -- while the other bots in the different party do the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Thats a simple chart he put on there and your conclusion is wrong.

You apparently don't know how to read well.

Explain to me how that chart shows that Obama:

-Cut the deficit in half by the end of his 1st term

-Went line by line through the budget cutting waste

-Reduced earmarks to 1994 levels by veto if necessary

-eliminated no bid gov. contracts above 25K

-posted all non-emergency bills online for 5 days (including spending bills) for the public to debate before he signs them into law

-didn't use CRs instead of a budget, something he said was only done by irresponsible people hiding expenses from a budget

Your emotional infatuation with Obama does not allow you to think logically, so you excuse/ignore/justify broken promises, even ones he can do without congress...or could have under an all Democrat congress in his 1st 2 years.

And that is the problem with America right there....in both parties.

Old 10-15-2013, 08:53 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
what is equally sad is that you believe Cruz is not in the establishment.

he has used and come up through the very establishment he has convinced you he is not part of.
Heck, Cruz has been a lawyer for the establishment. It is so sad to see these people fully supporting Cruz, claiming to be against the establishment, and having no idea who these people are that they support.

It is like saying you are a rebel because you smoke cigarettes from a big tobacco company. That's not a rebel, that's a consumer.

Old 10-15-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
And you accepting and justifying failures, lies, distortions, helps the country?

I have criticized the Tea Party -- you are just inventing a narrative right now, because you can't address my points or the facts.

Both parties have got us into this mess. The problem is people like you refusing to admit any fault for the party you cheer for - no matter how obvious.

You are on the same boat as the Tea Party...your party is infallible while they err....so no need to correct anything -- while the other bots in the different party do the same thing.
I disagree with you, the people who have voted in the teabaggers have put in place politicians that have the goal to harm the country for political gain and do it at whatever cost. And their bots are people who don't even realize that these rebel politicians are nothing more than members of the establishment they claim to be against.

How have you criticized the Tea Party? I don't recall any recent posts from you criticizing them.

Old 10-16-2013, 04:16 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
I disagree with you, the people who have voted in the teabaggers have put in place politicians that have the goal to harm the country for political gain and do it at whatever cost. And their bots are people who don't even realize that these rebel politicians are nothing more than members of the establishment they claim to be against.

How have you criticized the Tea Party? I don't recall any recent posts from you criticizing them.
#1 I don't approve of the current shut down and have said so on here.

#2 I don't approve of a no new taxes on anything at any time philosophy and have said so on here.

#3 The "Teabaggers" can just as easily say that you are voting to destroy the nation.

The fact is BOTH, BOTH parties have got us into this mess and WE the public allow it, because we accept failure so long as it is from our own party.

Old 10-16-2013, 04:17 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
The only promise that osama HAS kept is "the fundamental transformation of America".

Old 10-16-2013, 05:06 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Obama's a parrot. They can speak rehearsed lines well enough but mathematical concepts are quite beyond them.

Old 10-16-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
#1 I don't approve of the current shut down and have said so on here.

#2 I don't approve of a no new taxes on anything at any time philosophy and have said so on here.

#3 The "Teabaggers" can just as easily say that you are voting to destroy the nation.

The fact is BOTH, BOTH parties have got us into this mess and WE the public allow it, because we accept failure so long as it is from our own party.
Good to see you finally admitting these things.

Old 10-16-2013, 11:36 AM

545 posts, read 400,411 times
Quote:

This is what I don't get. Obamacare has been one disaster after another, here is one of the bigger ones :

ObamaCare Employer Mandate: A List Of Cuts To Work Hours, Jobs

And liberals would defend or outright ignore this because it makes their party look bad and anyone who says anything against it are just a bunch of racist teabaggers. Even though the working class, the ones the democrats claim to care for are most harmed by this, they minimize if not outright dodge it because it may make Obama and the party look bad. So who are the ones who really care about political gain?

No matter what harm has been done by left-wing policies, liberals would rationalize it away at whatever the cost as to not look bad or have their "feelings" invalidated. Even now, although given hard proof that Obama failed in many things he has said he would do they spin it away as "well, all politicians lie". These are the same people that bought into "Hope and Change" and can't see the double-think they just did.

And yet somehow, it is you who is the drone. These people are textbook useful idiots and somehow they are calling you the bots.....crazy. Think about it, Obamacare has been harmful to the nation and those who are trying to stop it are the ones who really are doing the harm to the nation. They'll ignore the harm done by their own stupidity and claim you are the harmful ones for trying to stop it. Push for things that turn out to be a bad idea and claim it's everyone else fault for the fallout but theirs. Liberals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies