Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 07:39 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,933,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
No freebies for us "Irish", sorry. We came here legally; well most of us did, and we stepped up as a group and took care of business going from the Shanty Irish to the Lace Curtain Irish.

Hell; in 2013, many people in the US with Irish last names ain't even "white". LOL
Well you'd think if someone felt they were being held hostage in America they'd want out......I see most are going no where. It's time to see only the government and anti-white people keep this hate alive and well, nothing like our officials driving hate rather than creating jobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2013, 07:41 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,750,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
It's truly amazing how folks like you just can't wait to show everyone how racist you are.
I honestly believe that welfare payments should be like child support and anything you are paid goes to arrears to be garnished from your wages when you go to work. It may stop some of the fraud.

Old 09-25-2013, 07:47 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,996,946 times
[quote=Some_Random_Guy;31541920]Well, I think if you spent less time on CD, you would have more time to dedicate to your financial upward mobility. With that, you would also be spending less time ridiculing a bunch of strangers on the internet about their credentials and accomplishments.
I concur ...maybe he didn't take John Kerry's advice and found himself between Iraq and a hard place?

Old 09-25-2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You win the award for most ridiculous and silly post.

"Without slavery, they would not know what it means to be a Christian."

What makes the Christian faith anymore superior to the faiths they already held?

Teaching us Christianity was worse than the damn slavery itself, but "thanks" for the gift

LMAO...unreal man. Some of these white folks, I swear.
That is not the central point of his post, more of a side note.

Old 09-25-2013, 07:53 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,996,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
It's truly amazing how folks like you just can't wait to show everyone how racist you are.
Really?... my half-black family would disagree...how about getting a real life!

Old 09-25-2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I actually was thinking of posting a thread on here asking if people felt reparations should be paid to victims of domestic terrorism during the Civil Rights Movement - like Sarah Rudolph Collins - the 5th little girl involved in the 16th street Baptist church bombing who is still alive and lives with the affects 50 years later of being blown up, losing an eye, and being traumatized for the rest of her life, not to mention the loss of her sister.

I personally don't feel that monetary reparations are necessary for black Americans, but for people like Sarah Rudolph Collins and those affected by the racist white supremacist governments of the early to late 20th century, I do feel they and their direct descendants (sons and daughers and if land was involved even grandchildren) should be compensated.

I feel victims like Ms. Collins should get cash assistance and free health care. She currently has none due to her husband retiring and her being too young for Medicare (she is 62).

Sarah Collins Rudolph, '63 Alabama Church Bombing Survivor, Seeks Funds, Refuses Award

If any of you want to donate some money to help her an IndieGoGo account has been set up that is not garnering much attention if you google her name.
So, we should all be responsible for an act that was committed by a small group of racist's. Who do you propose pays her bills, Me?

Old 09-25-2013, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You guys got'em a long time ago.
I never got my check.

Old 09-25-2013, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Yet who is calling for support if it wasn't for some Chrisitnas constantly rocking the boat......the poster doesn't realize who's trying tp butter his bread.

I do have to agree with one point some Christians haven't helped minorities at all....... a name Pelsoi and her kind comes to mind.

I have to believe these are the same fake Christians who supported slavery.

Old 09-25-2013, 08:40 AM

Kind of strange for Posers, I do mean Pastors, to be against stopping gang violence, but seem to want to give them more money to kill each other with.

Where's the sanity!!!

Old 09-25-2013, 08:52 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
How about simply "giving" Michigan and Illinois to the black population, allow them to form a separate nation, and call it "even"? That way we could get rid of Detroit and Chicago, while "paying reparations" at the same time?
Does Allen West and Herman Cain have to live there too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie1946 View Post
And all along I've been thinking that public housing, food stamps, EBT, affirmative action were reparations. My bad!
That might be true if white people weren't knee deep in those programs themselves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That's what I love about you man. Still stupid after all these years.
Still mad because I posted that dumb rant if yours that you sent to my inbox, huh?

Whatever...keep planning that racial war you were telling me about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Look in the Democratic Party's pocket you will find they have the keys that has you shackled...then you will finally be free at last.
Well if I'm a slave by being a Democrat, what good would that do if I'm not free to leave it? That is, if I'm a slave as you're asserting.

Or are you suggesting that I leave one plantation for another? The Republican party isn't a party of freedom, dude.

In case you didn't know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Well you'd think if someone felt they were being held hostage in America they'd want out......I see most are going no where. It's time to see only the government and anti-white people keep this hate alive and well, nothing like our officials driving hate rather than creating jobs.
[quote=Dumbdowndemocrats;31547504]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
Well, I think if you spent less time on CD, you would have more time to dedicate to your financial upward mobility. With that, you would also be spending less time ridiculing a bunch of strangers on the internet about their credentials and accomplishments.
I concur ...maybe he didn't take John Kerry's advice and found himself between Iraq and a hard place?
That's dumb...doesn't even make sense. Try again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Yeah...it was central point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Really?... my half-black family would disagree...how about getting a real life!
Half black my ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider52 View Post
I never got my check.
Sure you did. You blew it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Yet who is calling for support if it wasn't for some Chrisitnas constantly rocking the boat......the poster doesn't realize who's trying tp butter his bread.

I do have to agree with one point some Christians haven't helped minorities at all....... a name Pelsoi and her kind comes to mind.

I have to believe these are the same fake Christians who supported slavery.
Those Christians weren't fake...they were quite real.

And no Christians have ever attempted to butter my bread. More like tried to STEAL my bread...like they've always done. Buncha crooks and liars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies