Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2013, 01:11 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,982,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Martin was a Thug as was his father!

No one .. Not even blacks would have wanted the No_limit_*****, Gangsta wannabe to get anywhere Near a slingshot .. let alone a gun!

Why?

Look towards Chicago or any inner-city for the answer!

I would have shot the punk the moment he tried to take my head off and .. I'm as much black as your idol .. Obama!
You don't know what you are writing about. You know absolutely nothing about Martin and his father.

Old 09-15-2013, 01:13 AM

3,040 posts, read 2,580,831 times
This.

Old 09-15-2013, 01:16 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,682,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Sarah Silverman is a comedian
Only to feeble-minded people with childish and moronic senses of humor.

Old 09-15-2013, 01:23 AM

167 posts, read 164,281 times
Damn. You are really dumb if you think she is serious.

Old 09-15-2013, 01:29 AM

3,040 posts, read 2,580,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomForMorsi View Post
Damn. You are really dumb if you think she is serious.
Liberals really can't tell fact from fiction. They're so eager to pull the discrimination card every chance they get that when stuff like this comes out, they put their foot in their mouth before the brain even attempts to process what they're really reading.

Always a good laugh though. This seems to be happening more often lately.

Old 09-15-2013, 01:36 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,760,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
Liberals really can't tell fact from fiction. They're so eager to pull the discrimination card every chance they get that when stuff like this comes out, they put their foot in their mouth before the brain even attempts to process what they're really reading.

Always a good laugh though. This seems to be happening more often lately.
Racism or not, there is a double standard here. dsjj251 made a good point, that I know other are too full of themselves to admit too. Instead everyone pretends it doesn't exists and deflect the issue when it's brought up. Both races have a problem with playing race cards, and neither will admit to it...

Old 09-15-2013, 01:39 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,838,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
You don't know what you are writing about. You know absolutely nothing about Martin and his father.
I know, I know.

The idolization and cover-up of the Martin's by the Guilty-Whites, Liberal Media and downright dis-honest forum trolls will continue and far overshadow what they did with the MLK fiasco!

Soon, we will have a National TM day .. I'm sure!

Funny how the black liberals always allow the Racists, Liberal 'WHITE' media to pick their 'Hero's' for them!

And .. being from Lauderdale, you would be amazed at just how much I know about the Martin family.

My friends in Miami have kids that attend Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High and there are no 'secrets' that aren't known to them.

Martin was a thug and all the denials will not change that.

Old 09-15-2013, 01:41 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,299,081 times
Aw, did you pwn the OP again.
Down in 2.

Old 09-15-2013, 01:42 AM

Quote:
I know, I know.

The idolization and cover-up of the Martin's by the Guilty-Whites, Liberal Media and downright dis-honest forum trolls will continue and far overshadow what they did with the MLK fiasco!

Funny how the black liberals always allow the Racists, Liberal 'WHITE' media to pick their 'Hero's' for them!

And .. being from Lauderdale, you would be amazed at just how much I know about the Martin family.

My friends in Miami have kids that attend Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High and there are no 'secrets' that aren't known to them.

In case you missed it; it was parody... It was comedy. It was over your head...

Old 09-15-2013, 01:44 AM

Quote:
I know, I know.

What was/is Zimmerman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies