Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 12:35 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,926,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Hahahaha.

You go on and on and on and on and on and on about guys banging other guys in the ass, but when I suggest that I, as a gay man, might be a virgin waiting to have sex until I fall in love with and marry a man is too much information and renders the thread too awkward for you to continue participating?
virgin... waiting to have sex ... when I fall in love and get married... ... see, its not the same sex attraction that is wrong.. its the elevation of the same sex attraction above the primary one of an opposite sex attraction... In nature when the alpha male takes all the women, the beta males either hump each other or just do without. The beta males reduced to same sex stress release have no illusions about what they are doing! The majority of gay men get that its about the boom boom and they don't try to put the hearts and flowers on it. Until the 21st Century. Because the economy is down the toilet and anyone who can pander to the well of gay segment is courting their business... hammer... I can't be the first person to tell you this... virginity worship is infantile and counterproductive... in anyone, gay or straight. Virginity had value when contraception was not yet invented. You knocked it up, you bought it. Explain the concept of virginity in a same sex relationship. You cannot. You are mixing and matching values from the straight world and the gay world ad hoc. It's worse than insanity. I really have heard everything now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2013, 12:37 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,926,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
A "monetary?"
Maybe his girl is high maintenance... really high maintenance...

Old 08-16-2013, 01:12 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
There is nothing wrong with being created gay.

Your lifestyle of hatred is an abomination.

I take it you are not a believer in Free Will then.

Old 08-16-2013, 06:10 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Or why do some identical twins develop juvenile diabetes when their identical twin doesn't?
Or why are some identical twins schizophrenic when their identical twin isn't?
Or why are some identical twins right-handed when their identical twin is left-handed?

It must be that none of those three things have anything to do with genetics. Right Mr. Ed?
No they don't thanks for proving my point.

Genetics of Diabetes - American Diabetes Association®

Old 08-16-2013, 06:41 AM

1,140 posts, read 1,300,724 times
How can anyone argue that it's not a behavior? It's a craving, is it not?

Just like a fat kid craves cake. How did the kid become fat though? His parents kept letting him eat cake.

If he would have had discipline, he wouldn't be fat.

But this society says you have a disability. Having no discipline is not a disability, it's a liability.

Like I said, you don't always get what you want in life. You should be thankful that you don't have a real disability.

Old 08-16-2013, 01:56 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,917,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
How can anyone argue that it's not a behavior? It's a craving, is it not?

Just like a fat kid craves cake. How did the kid become fat though? His parents kept letting him eat cake.

If he would have had discipline, he wouldn't be fat.

But this society says you have a disability. Having no discipline is not a disability, it's a liability.

Like I said, you don't always get what you want in life. You should be thankful that you don't have a real disability.
How is a craving a behavior? If I crave donuts, that is not a behavior - it's a THOUGHT. The behavior is when you EAT the donuts, the craving is nothing more than a desire. How do you not get this? I would think you were trolling us, but sadly you really do seem to struggle with simple concepts.

Go learn the difference between actions and thoughts, then come back when you can actually contribute something besides your pride in being able to fight homosexual desires. I mean, if thinking about sex = having sex, I guess one can get pregnant during a naughty dream? Mkay.

Old 08-16-2013, 02:01 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,917,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
virgin... waiting to have sex ... when I fall in love and get married... ... see, its not the same sex attraction that is wrong.. its the elevation of the same sex attraction above the primary one of an opposite sex attraction... In nature when the alpha male takes all the women, the beta males either hump each other or just do without. The beta males reduced to same sex stress release have no illusions about what they are doing! The majority of gay men get that its about the boom boom and they don't try to put the hearts and flowers on it. Until the 21st Century. Because the economy is down the toilet and anyone who can pander to the well of gay segment is courting their business... hammer... I can't be the first person to tell you this... virginity worship is infantile and counterproductive... in anyone, gay or straight. Virginity had value when contraception was not yet invented. You knocked it up, you bought it. Explain the concept of virginity in a same sex relationship. You cannot. You are mixing and matching values from the straight world and the gay world ad hoc. It's worse than insanity. I really have heard everything now.
As have I (heard everything now)! You really think emotional commitment between gay couples is a modern invention? Tell that to Del and Phyllis, who were together since the 1950's until one of them died a few years ago: Del Martin & Phyllis Lyon | LGBTHistoryMonth.com

Old 08-16-2013, 02:08 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,934,738 times
Quote:

No way in hell, I'm about to cry for someone because they aren't allowed to bang another man in the butt.

Quote:
Man, before you know it, especially considering where our economy is headed (garbage), instead of just getting robbed, people are gonna be getting butt sexed.

... Let's say your son gets drunk, because hey, "kids are gonna drink, so we gotta let them do whatever the hell they wanna do, right?", and passes out, and wakes up with a sore butt.

Quote:
Uh, or maybe I'm just not down with gay butt sex.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about that?

Wow.

Just wow.

This dude has an obsession with butt sex.

Will someone please tell him to buy one of those butt plug thingies and S T F U???

I mean, seriously!

Old 08-16-2013, 02:36 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,165,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
How is a craving a behavior? If I crave donuts, that is not a behavior - it's a THOUGHT. The behavior is when you EAT the donuts, the craving is nothing more than a desire. How do you not get this? I would think you were trolling us, but sadly you really do seem to struggle with simple concepts.

Go learn the difference between actions and thoughts, then come back when you can actually contribute something besides your pride in being able to fight homosexual desires. I mean, if thinking about sex = having sex, I guess one can get pregnant during a naughty dream? Mkay.
It's time for your graham cracker & carton of milk. Then your nap & who knows, maybe you'll get to be the wake-up fairy!! Toodles!

I read those few sentences of hers & then read them again.... What in the eff was that chick even saying? Seriously, not one word made sense. None. It was like that one pageant chick & her answer about education. Huh??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies