Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 12:17 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Glenn Beck.............LOL

You folks are funny. What did the National Enquirer say about it?
Don't make jokes about the National Enquirer. They were the only ones to expose John Edwards while the so-called press that covered him was asleep at the wheel. He could have been President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2013, 12:19 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times
The State Department labeled him a threat to National Security. Not me. Not Glen Beck. You all seem to miss that part.

Old 07-11-2013, 12:26 PM

15,867 posts, read 21,455,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The State Department labeled him a threat to National Security. Not me. Not Glen Beck. You all seem to miss that part.
Where? Give a credible source, because I have yet to find one where he is, today, considered a threat to National Security. There are alleged ties in his family to terrorism, but if we are all judged by our uncles and cousins, we'd all probably be a little less respectable than we are now.

Old 07-11-2013, 12:34 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times
Obama invited the mooooslim brudderhood to the big house too plenty of times. Now I don't think they will be invited much anymore now that the Egyptians have thrown out the terrorists. Plenty of terrorists hang with dear leader. His best buddy Ayes never gets an invite though. I wonder why that is? Too much bad publicity I guess and those arab folks names all seem so run together and sound alike anyway so the sheep just baaaaa on.

Old 07-11-2013, 01:53 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
From your link:

"Abdul Rahman Alharbi, once a person of interest in the Boston Marathon bombing, turned up at the White House for July 4th festivities. He was at one time placed on a watch list and was at one point labeled a threat to national security by the State Department."

So, what is his status now?

Old 07-11-2013, 01:55 PM

15,867 posts, read 21,455,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
From your link:

"Abdul Rahman Alharbi, once a person of interest in the Boston Marathon bombing, turned up at the White House for July 4th festivities. He was at one time placed on a watch list and was at one point labeled a threat to national security by the State Department."

Not a threat to National Security and a snazzy White House guest who has been apologized to many authorities. Alharbi carried that label for 5 days in April. That's it. The *actual* threats are 6 feet under and in a Massachusetts jail right now.

Old 07-11-2013, 02:07 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,138,787 times
"Threat To National Security Person"??
Is this a joke? Who writes like this?

Old 07-11-2013, 02:09 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,138,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Obama invited the mooooslim brudderhood to the big house too plenty of times. Now I don't think they will be invited much anymore now that the Egyptians have thrown out the terrorists. Plenty of terrorists hang with dear leader. His best buddy Ayes never gets an invite though. I wonder why that is? Too much bad publicity I guess and those arab folks names all seem so run together and sound alike anyway so the sheep just baaaaa on.
Gotta give you credit, Chief. You don't even pretend to try hiding your biases. Crude, but honest at least. Kudos!

Old 07-11-2013, 02:14 PM

46,970 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
To the Glenn Beck crowd, he's guilty of the only slightly less appalling crime of "Visiting the White House while Muslim".

Old 07-11-2013, 02:41 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
To the Glenn Beck crowd, he's guilty of the only slightly less appalling crime of "Visiting the White House while Muslim".
No doubt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies