Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 01:35 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,526,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Thinking so is racist. How can it not be? To think that, because of the color of his skin, Justice Thomas should act a certain way? How is that not racist?

But the left will never admit that they are racist. Ever.
He doesn't think. He is a predictable tool of the right wing. Why else would he vote against the same type of programs that helped him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2013, 01:37 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,952,776 times
I don't care who you are or even if you are a racist or not. If you get to his level of politics you have heard every racist saying in the book. To say otherwise is BS.

He just happened to pick that term on that decision? Hahahahaha.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:40 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,511,864 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
so democrats don't hate black people? that's news to me, and everyone else living on earth. they just hide their racism much better. wolves in sheep's clothing. or in this case, donkey's clothing.
There are people of all political persuasions ... who exhibit racial prejudice. And we should all speak-out against such behavior.

Bill Maher If You Are Racist, You're Probably a Republican - YouTube

Old 06-25-2013, 01:42 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,127,410 times
Quote:
you're going nuts. calm down my friend. perhaps instead of getting all crazy and yippy at my factually correct statements, you would oblige us with discrediting them. you will say republicans are racist because of voter suppression. I will reply, "don't democrats think minorities can afford $4 ID cards?" it'll go back and forth for a while, and then you will realize you are wrong, and you will stop posting.
Factually correct? Most Black people are registered Democrats. Are you saying that ALL Black Democrats hate the other Black Democrats?

For the record, you set the threshold for judging whether or not your posts were stupid. And unless you're about make a case that all Blacks are self-hating, I believe that threshold has been met.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:44 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,803,664 times
Quote:
he didn’t know “Uncle Tom” was a racist epithet.
Do these people think that such flagrant and obvious lies will be believed???

It's worse than just the lying. He's insulting his constituents' intelligence, to boot.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:44 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,772,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post

There are people of all political persuasions ... who exhibit racial prejudice. And we should all speak-out against such behavior.

Bill Maher If You Are Racist, You're Probably a Republican - YouTube
sorry. I don't watch half wit comedic hacks on pay cable.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:46 PM

38,650 posts, read 26,444,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Justice Clarence Thomas is a Uncle Tom. I'm not outraged by the truth...

Sometimes the hand you hold is the hand that holds you down.

The idea that black dysfunction is primarily due to white on black racism may make someone feel better about being a loser, but it does nothing to change their loser status as the reality is white on black racism has little to do with today's black dysfunction and pretending otherwise allows the real causes to grow unchecked.

WE CAN'T BLAME WHITE PEOPLE ANY LONGER by Bill Cosby

Old 06-25-2013, 01:46 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,772,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Factually correct? Most Black people are registered Democrats. Are you saying that ALL Black Democrats hate the other Black Democrats?

For the record, you set the threshold for judging whether or not your posts were stupid. And unless you're about make a case that all Blacks are self-hating, I believe that threshold has been met.
I didn't ask you if blacks were registered democrats. I asked you to provide an example of how democrats help black people. I anxiously await your reply. oh, and why are you capitalizing the word black? that is not correct. I don't capitalize at the beginning of sentences because I am lazy. what's your excuse?

Old 06-25-2013, 01:53 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,458,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Oh boy, he didn't know it was a racist epithet? LMAO! That seems to be the go-to excuse for Dems anymore. "I know nothing". Too bad the Left will agree with him and ignore the racism.
[/color][/LEFT]
Ah the Left not very tolerate of diverse opinions among Blacks.
Still Thomas does seem to go out of his way to needle. Second day in a row he writes a concurrence saying he'd do away with something many Blacks hold dear that wasnt even being ajudicated. His statements about how he'd vote are not really necessary.

Old 06-25-2013, 01:57 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,127,410 times
Quote:
I didn't ask you if blacks were registered democrats. I asked you to provide an example of how democrats help black people. I anxiously await your reply. oh, and why are you capitalizing the word black? that is not correct. I don't capitalize at the beginning of sentences because I am lazy. what's your excuse?
Maybe you should re-read the thread, since you're obviously confused on what you've said to who. If it helps you, I'm the one getting "yippy at [your] factually correct statements" of
Quote:
"why don't liberals just call him the "n word" like they all want to"
and
Quote:
"so democrats don't hate black people? that's news to me, and everyone else living on earth."
I'm still waiting on the "facts" that support them.... Or maybe you just want to answer the question I just asked you? Or maybe you just want to leave the thread?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies