Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 11:33 PM

13,714 posts, read 31,159,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm certain that when the OP started this trolling thread he wasn't talking about Lebanese white guys.
He certainly wasn't talking about Korean mass shooters (Seung-Hui Cho), perpetrator of the worst school shooting in US history.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:39 PM

510 posts, read 430,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPeter View Post
His name is John and he is a white man...no surprise
Oops it's actually 'John Zawahri'. An Arabic name.

I guess this means that 9/11 counts as a "white male" terrorist attack!

Damn those ebil white males!

Old 06-08-2013, 11:44 PM

105 posts, read 91,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabianS View Post
Oops it's actually 'John Zawahri'. An Arabic name.

I guess this means that 9/11 counts as a "white male" terrorist attack!

Damn those ebil white males!
Tim McVeigh, the Unabomber

Old 06-08-2013, 11:48 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Not a mental issue. It's so funny that the white main stream media portrays black men as violent and dangerous, yet another mass shooting occurred yesterday in Santa Monica. Young white men actually have a higher propensity for violence than young black men. I do believe black men at a young age in Americadont resort to this type of violent behavior because they face problems like failure at a young age. White men have this entitlement feeling where if something doesn't go their way everyone else has to suffer. They just don't know how to handle failure when things start going down.
So, how many people are shot by white people, compared to other races?

Take Chicago for example. We have hundreds of shootings a year in Chicago, by non-white gang members. Since we don't catch these people doing these mass, drive-by shootings, for all you know, there are non-whites in Chicago who are mass murderers. The thing about these white shooters is, we catch them. We never catch these mass drive-by shooters in Chicago. But you have is all solved, the white guys are killing people out of "entitlement feelings." Do you think the gang bangers in Chicago, or Miami, or L.A., or D.C. are killing people for something more noble then simply not being able to handle their "entitlement feelings?"

Old 06-08-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Tim McVeigh, the Unabomber
Were those two freaks having problems dealing with their "entitlement feelings" too?

I mean, you are a doctor, right?

Old 06-08-2013, 11:53 PM

207 posts, read 432,294 times
Quote:
Why are you trying to defend this type of behavior. Killers in the black community usually go after people they know...they don't take out their aggression on innocent bystanders like children and college students.
Wrong. I guess you simply overlook one of the nation's most prolific serial killers in history, Carl "Coral" Watts. A black man who killed at least 22 (possibly up to 100) mostly white and Hispanic women at random. Furthermore, these mass shootings make up like 0.00001% of all shootings. They are an anomaly, hence why it's shocking and makes news. We both know who is responsible for most gun deaths in America and it ain't the white male.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGC Native View Post
I guess you simply overlook one of the nation's most prolific serial killers in history, Carl "Coral" Watts. A black man who killed at least 22 (possibly up to 100) mostly white and Hispanic women at random.
Doesn't change the fact that the typical profile of a serial killer is a privileged white male. Doesn't change the fact white men are more likely to molest children.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGC Native View Post
Wrong. I guess you simply overlook one of the nation's most prolific serial killers in history, Carl "Coral" Watts. A black man who killed at least 22 (possibly up to 100) mostly white and Hispanic women at random. Furthermore, these mass shootings make up like 0.00001% of all shootings. They are an anomaly, hence why it's shocking and makes news. We both know who is responsible for most gun deaths in America and it ain't the white male.
I wonder if poor Mr. Watts, wa dealing with his "entitlement feelings."

Old 06-08-2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I wonder if poor Mr. Watts, wa dealing with his "entitlement feelings."
Why do white men like hurting children? White men have been the single cause of turmoil and atrocities since who knows when. Destruction of the native anericans Slavery, Jim Crow era, nazi Germany, I can go on and on.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Doesn't change the fact that the typical profile of a serial killer is a privileged white male. Doesn't change the fact white men are more likely to molest children.
Have you heard of child rape epidemic going on in south Africa? Do a Google search, or just click on my search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=afri...ient=firefox-a

961 Child Rapes A Day In South Africa

Or. you can keep on posting on this subject, and we can see where the real mass murders and rapes are taking place in the world, and you can make it all about race if you like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies