Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 12:01 PM

25 posts, read 22,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPeter View Post
Exactly, and the sad thing is that it's pretty much like this only in America. I am successful today because I rejected the ideas that white mainstream society has pushed to so many minorities. I am a human being and I refuse to be judged by the color of my skin rather than the content of my character.
But your narrow-minded and racist judgement of whites based on their skin color is acceptable?

Old 06-09-2013, 12:37 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,050,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusaiba View Post
But your narrow-minded and racist judgement of whites based on their skin color is acceptable?
It's like trying to have a conversation with a wet bag of hammers, no offense meant to hammers out there everywhere.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:44 PM

11,280 posts, read 11,050,318 times
I think the OP had to run off to his NBPP meeting.

Old 06-09-2013, 12:53 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,182,764 times
Quote:
Not a mental issue. It's so funny that the white main stream media portrays black men as violent and dangerous, yet another mass shooting occurred yesterday in Santa Monica. Young white men actually have a higher propensity for violence than young black men. I do believe black men at a young age in Americadont resort to this type of violent behavior because they face problems like failure at a young age. White men have this entitlement feeling where if something doesn't go their way everyone else has to suffer. They just don't know how to handle failure when things start going down.

The largest group of people locked up in jail are young black males. The largest group of people with a criminal history are young black males.

Old 06-09-2013, 01:36 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,031,329 times
Quote:
Not a mental issue. It's so funny that the white main stream media portrays black men as violent and dangerous, yet another mass shooting occurred yesterday in Santa Monica. Young white men actually have a higher propensity for violence than young black men. I do believe black men at a young age in Americadont resort to this type of violent behavior because they face problems like failure at a young age. White men have this entitlement feeling where if something doesn't go their way everyone else has to suffer. They just don't know how to handle failure when things start going down.
This does not even deserve an answer. No wonder this country is finished.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies