Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 10:50 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,810,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I could careless if the the victim was purple. If these cops are guilty of police brutality, FRY their asses.
can't rep you, but would like to: these are the types of cops that give the good ones a bad reputation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2013, 11:02 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,727,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
can't rep you, but would like to: these are the types of cops that give the good ones a bad reputation.
Dealt with a few of them when I was an LEO. One of the reasons I left and went into Corporate Investigations. That and better pay.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:04 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,572,815 times
I watched both vids and don't see anybody being beaten. I see a female that is highly aggitated and confrontational. I'd love to be able to hear what she was saying to them. Anyway, they wrestle her to the floor, handcuff her, and drag her to a quiet room. How could they be fired over this?
We have vids of real police beatings all over this forum, this ain't one of em.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Yes, once every 15-20 years some crap happens.
Meanwhile in Chicago 13 year old kids are murdered every other weekend.

These 2 cops were fired and could face criminal charges.
Too bad there's not audio with that video that might show her resisting arrest.
Face criminal charges for what?????? Arresting a black woman?

Old 06-04-2013, 11:08 AM

40,954 posts, read 49,228,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Face criminal charges for what?????? Arresting a black woman?
Nope apparently they used a little too much force.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Resisting arrest is not a reason to beat anyone senseless. That's why cops are armed with cuffs, tasers and pepper spray.

If you want to be a part of the thread, try staying on the subject and stop talking about Chicago.
There was no beating, your posting this is an insult to those that have been wronged by police action. You posted this because you are trying to claim racism, when I see nothing to suggest that.
You don't confront them, be argumentative, obnoxious. or fight with them. You will always lose, like this female did.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:12 AM

29,837 posts, read 24,933,447 times
You don't think that maybe this was one of those loud, boisterous, thinks the world revolves around them types? Cmon... There's a proper way to deal with the police, and then there's the way to get a wompin. Either way, the county will be shoveling over some money to here down the line, and the cops have been fired. Seems like the situation has been handled properly following the incident.

I fail to see what makes this county "racist"...

Old 06-04-2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Maybe if you read the OP {Original Post} you might understand where I believe there might be a pattern of racism in Jasper, Texas.

A black woman in police custody was beaten by two white cops in Jasper Texas, the same town where a black man was dragged to his death behind a pickup truck years ago.

The city also hired a black police chief, but he didn't last long either, they fired him.

RAW VIDEO: Female inmate allegedly being beat by two Texas officers | kens5.com San Antonio

Jasper, you have a problem!

Maybe Jasper should change it's name to Redneckville?

See? Racism is still alive and doing well in America.

CCTV Video captures Jasper, Texas, police officers beating woman brutally - YouTube
STOP LYING, there is no beating.
You have lost any credibility you may have had on this forum.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:27 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,247,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
STOP LYING, there is no beating.
You have lost any credibility you may have had on this forum.
Quote:
The video allegedly shows a female inmate being pushed, dragged and beaten by two officers in Jasper, Texas. At one point, the camera shows one of the men taking her by the head and slaming it against a counter top.
RAW VIDEO: Female inmate allegedly beaten by Texas officers | kens5.com San Antonio

At 1:58, watch carefully.

Like you ever had any.

It shows it very clearly in this video too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh-lR7Th2cE

Old 06-04-2013, 11:31 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,074,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Police were wrong, but a good way not to get beaten is to pay your fines and keep your big mouth shut. Oh, and by the way, don't antagonize the police. She did everything wrong. I doubt it was racism, this could have just as easily been a white guy.
I have to agree with you on all points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies