Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 03:08 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Yes, I do agree that Hamas plays a huge part in the conditions there, but the conditions aren't new and I would argue that Hamas comes from those conditions rather than the creators of it.
Hamas may not have created the conditions in Gaza, but they have done nothing to improve the conditions of the average residents there. Instead of spending money to buy rockets to launch at Israel, they should invest their money in improving the living conditions for their local population.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2013, 03:20 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
That's pretty much what they call intolerance. Some of that is alive and doing well in the USA too.

In the hours following 9/11/01, Muslims were rounded up and attacked for no other reason than for being Muslims.

Old 06-02-2013, 03:22 AM

156 posts, read 116,249 times
Last I checked it's Muslims going around bombing marathons, ramming air planes into sky scrappers, blowing up school children, and cutting peoples heads off.

INAPPROPRIATE

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-02-2013 at 03:41 AM.. Reason: INAPPROPRIATE

Old 06-02-2013, 06:07 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
Have you ever been to Israel? Have you ever looked objectively at anything in Israel...? .... I've been to Israel many times. I've witnessed human rights abuses over there perpetrated by the Israeli government that would be condemned by nearly everyone if it happened here in America....
Even though this response was meant for someone else. I'm in Israel at least twice a year and also the numerous Arab countries that surround it. When I'm in Israel I rent a pickup and drive nearly everywhere which includes the West Bank. The only times I've seen any type of abuse as you mention has been staged by Pallywood. I've never seen a situation without a bunch of cameramen there to watch it since it was pre-planned. If you are talking about checkpoints, they are no worse than spending a few hours in a TSA line waiting to be frisked.

So what are the Palestinians going to do now since now their welfare check, and rockets, has been cutoff from Iran?

A New Problem Brews for Hamas: Its Finances
Iran Cuts Off Hamas Aid for Renouncing Assad Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-

Old 06-02-2013, 06:39 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post

I propose allowing Israel a one week grace period where they can do whatever they please to eliminate the threat from the Palestinians.
I totally agree.
I'll add, I'd like to see Israel act more like their own country than an appendage of the
United States.
That includes NOT giving them yearly foreign aid or having our leaders promise our military
sons and daughters to fight their battles.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:35 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,074,443 times
It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that people in Gaza hate Jews and not just Israel. Survey indicates that pretty much everyone hates jews, and wouldn't mind another holocaust.

http://www.pewglobal.org/files/2010/...nations-18.png

It's no wonder people hate jews when they have things like this on television. Imagine if this was on Jewish television directed against muslims. It would cause a massive uproar. But when Muslims does it, then its okay.

Hamas TV show has Gaza children sing praises of suicide bombing - YouTube

Last edited by Camlon; 06-02-2013 at 07:50 AM..

Old 06-02-2013, 07:46 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
You do realize that these very same scumbags have nothing but disdain for American blacks, right?
I bet a six pack most American black folk are less worried what Palestinians think of them, than the scumbags here do.

Old 06-02-2013, 04:55 PM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I totally agree.
I'll add, I'd like to see Israel act more like their own country than an appendage of the
United States.
That includes NOT giving them yearly foreign aid or having our leaders promise our military
sons and daughters to fight their battles.
American sons and daughter have never fought or died in Israel's battles.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:08 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,467,648 times
Is this really news? They've been saying crap like this for years.

Old 06-02-2013, 05:20 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Hamas may not have created the conditions in Gaza, but they have done nothing to improve the conditions of the average residents there. Instead of spending money to buy rockets to launch at Israel, they should invest their money in improving the living conditions for their local population.
Hamas was democratically elected (not once, but twice) by the people in Gaza. They deserve every hardship they created.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies