Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2013, 05:52 PM

57,410 posts, read 26,345,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
They were so uninterested in the prior attacks, they didn't even bother listening to the news about them.

It wasn't until Benghazi that righties got interested.
Hillary Clinton leading in the polls seems like an obvious reason, maybe just a coincidence.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:02 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,439,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
“The world is safer,” Mr. Obama said as he appeared at a White House ceremony bestowing the Medal of Honor to two soldiers killed in the Korean War. “It is a better place because of the death of Osama bin Laden.”

Or at least that is what Obama wanted us to believe. Obviously they could not increase security because that would contradict what Obama was shouting to the roof tops during the campaign.

The house is holding new hearsing on the Benghazi attack. They will hear new information on a cover up. This goes straight to the top, Obama and then Hillary Clinton who testified that she had no part in it. Testifying before congress, she claimed she did not approve them, didn't deny them. She claims ignorance, A cable with her signature that denies additional security and orders the withdrawal.

House GOP Benghazi report says Clinton signed off on security reduction – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs
Quite honestly, I don't blame her. She wants to run for president in 2016 and this whole mess is all Obama. That's why he had to get Susan Rice to go on record for him with the promise of her taking over for Hillary. Hillary is distancing her self from him and wanted no part of that.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:10 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,828,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
All are high-ranking State Department officials...that know exactly what happened. More people will come forward soon.

The results will be proof that Obama and Hillary Clinton are both lying scumbags trying to cover-up the truth.
Utter BS. Perhaps the Ambassador knew but no one else. He was clearly spooky. You really think the CIA talks to the flunkies in the State Department?

Old 05-04-2013, 06:16 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,648,251 times
Benghazi was a rousing success..!! There is nothing obama loves more than American body count..

Old 05-04-2013, 06:35 PM

57,410 posts, read 26,345,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
Benghazi was a rousing success..!! There is nothing obama loves more than American body count..
Actully Libya was a gian success compared to over 6000 killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, we helped removed Gadffi with very few lives lost, no ground troops. Some people can't stand success.

Old 05-04-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
highcotton, no matter what proof liberals and dems are presented with the liberal media will be sure to protect them and Obama and Hillary will be given a pass. Hillary is already gearing up for election and we may not only have to suffer through the rest of Obama's incompetency but also a Hillary incompetence.

By the way if there are any nurses out there I remember when Hillary tried to reform health care while hubby was in office. I remember reading an article back when I worked in the neuro ICU where Hillary Clinton was quoted to say that nurses are under educated and over paid. I remember the nurses were so furious about it and posted the article of the pittsburgh post newspaper on the bulletin board so everyone could read it.

All the while when her father was in the hospital Hillary rented out the entire floor and nurses.
You regularly prevaricate or only about Clintons?

Cite a Hilary quote or retract your lies.

Old 05-04-2013, 08:41 PM

Only intelligent reply in the last two days..

My cat however points out it is irrelevant.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:56 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,791,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
Quite honestly, I don't blame her. She wants to run for president in 2016 and this whole mess is all Obama. That's why he had to get Susan Rice to go on record for him with the promise of her taking over for Hillary. Hillary is distancing her self from him and wanted no part of that.
That is beside the point. If she wants to be president she needs to do a "much" better job. Is this someone you want answering the 3 am phone call ... or not?

Old 05-04-2013, 09:59 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,791,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
You regularly prevaricate or only about Clintons?

Cite a Hilary quote or retract your lies.
I remember very well how the nurses were pi**ed. Sorry, it is what it is.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
I remember very well how the nurses were pi**ed. Sorry, it is what it is.
Bullsh#t. Unmitigated.

The quote does not exist.

You have a right to your opinions.

But you don't get your own facts.

So finds a source or admit you are you are incorrect.

To lie is evil to maintain the lie when caught is corrupt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies