Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2013, 03:27 PM

1,755 posts, read 2,996,141 times

Advertisements

Ohhhh That darn American gov't! Stomping on our constitution!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 03:27 PM

3,846 posts, read 2,383,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I bet its pretty tight to keep the victims families from gaining access.
Yes, of course, but is there any security to protect him from "the security"?

Old 04-20-2013, 03:30 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
To the person who said he had the same rights as me , uh no i did not place a bomb near an 8 yr old and kill and maime several people ... so therefore he does not have any rights as I see things right now or in the future . also what pees me off is this terrorists will be given medical care at a cost to the tax payers and Im a tax payer and cannot afford insurance therefore I could not have a surgery if I wanted too unless it was an emergency .... no they should not be giving him medical care at all he did what did of his own vilition and therefore he should not be given any kind of special treatment . well anyways hell has a new resident his brother . I will pray for that 8 yr old 's mother , that she is not impaired in any way and that his sister recovers well . also that the father does not blame himself for what happened that is who I will pray for ... I have no sympathy for terrorists or their relatives .....nuff said

Old 04-20-2013, 03:31 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
To the person who said he had the same rights as me , uh no i did not place a bomb near an 8 yr old and kill and maime several people ... so therefore he does not have any rights as I see things right now or in the future . also what pees me off is this terrorists will be given medical care at a cost to the tax payers and Im a tax payer and cannot afford insurance therefore I could not have a surgery if I wanted too unless it was an emergency .... no they should not be giving him medical care at all he did what did of his own vilition and therefore he should not be given any kind of special treatment . well anyways hell has a new resident his brother . I will pray for that 8 yr old 's mother , that she is not impaired in any way and that his sister recovers well . also that the father does not blame himself for what happened that is who I will pray for ... I have no sympathy for terrorists or their relatives .....nuff said
Legally he is an American Citizen and has the exact same rights as you, regardless of opinion.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:33 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,388,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Planned sidestepping of Miranda by the prosecutor/police and defendant for a desired objective.

A win-win objective.
Why would you give Use immunity to sidestep Miranda? That is just dumb.

Last edited by Randomstudent; 04-20-2013 at 03:43 PM..

Old 04-20-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Why you you give Use immunity to sidestep Miranda? That is just dumb.
It happens when you are a favored patsy of the Government.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a mere, unfavored patsy of the Government.

He HAD to be killed.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:39 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,388,406 times
Quote:

He HAD to be killed.
You don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:40 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Legally he is an American Citizen and has the exact same rights as you, regardless of opinion.
This.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
You don't have a clue about what you are talking about.
The Government did not want the Iraqi murderers tried or convicted because the Government was heavily implicated.

Our Government has an IMAGE to protect, after all.

Where are we going to find a "coalition of the willing" if we don't have a beneficent image?

Old 04-20-2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:

He HAD to be killed.

And fast!

He was talking to the press while he was being transported.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies