Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 09:35 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times

Advertisements

DWS Worries Staff Being 'Priced Out' Good Meal Because of Sequester - YouTube

This woman sickens me as much as Pelosi. ********* lady! Who the hell elects people like this? Quality of life on Capital Hill?? How about quality of life across this country? You people waste our money like its nothing, cant even come up with a budget and be responsible, dont give a damn about our debt/deficit and just kick it down the road! Yet you whine about Capital Hill?!?!?!? I dont care how long it takes you all to get into your decked out pricey offices, that we paid for, either.

Even for some of you Libs, I dont know how you can take this garbage. Your side or not, this is an embarrassment. I guess you should be thankful she is a Democrat. This wont get much play from the media, but would be all over the place if she were on the other side and spewed this crap.

By the way, her staff earns anywhere from $60k to $160k a year. Many on Capital Hill get six figure incomes.

I have zero respect for anyone who supports this woman. This sort of attitude and garbage is part of the problem with DC. And they need to be weeded our for pete's sake. Elitist jerks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2013, 09:39 PM

45,232 posts, read 26,457,645 times
These people live in an insulated bubble made possible by money stolen from working stiffs.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:40 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,032,105 times
She is not able to cook or pack a lunch,picking on the mentally disabled is not acceptable in modern society.That fool would starve if left on her own.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:40 PM

5,177 posts, read 4,793,470 times
Agreed. Heaven forbid they should have to cut back a little in these still hard economic times. I mean, for goodness sake, why do they think that just because the rest of the nation is suffering, their privileged lives shoud not be effected?

I cant give you rep at this time. You've got too much from me already. Thanks for the post

Old 03-22-2013, 09:50 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,398,912 times
She's pretty horrible all right. Plus she puts mayonaisse in her hair.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:59 PM

I didnt hear her mentioning Biden and friends spending a cool $1 million for two days of hotels. Or $200 million we some how found to give to Jordan. And I wonder what her vote was on forcing the USPS to stay open on Saturdays.

Perhaps if we had a responsible government, this goes for both sides, she wouldnt have to be "worried" about Capital Hill and her staff. Maybe responsible budgeting like many families across the nation should have been done in DC. I admit the GOP had spending problems during Bush's term. But what the hell have they done to learn from that? What have the done to do things differently? They certainly are not anymore responsible now. Whine about sequester all you want but we are still spending more than we did last year. Still will spend more next year.

Hate to say it, but I am not as sure as I use to be of this country seeing better days ahead. DC hasnt changed much. Try to get in some new blood but they are way out numbered. Too many on both sides demigod the issues. Too many self serving, stupid agenda driven people in DC.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:07 PM

32,076 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post

DWS Worries Staff Being 'Priced Out' Good Meal Because of Sequester - YouTube

This woman sickens me as much as Pelosi. ********* lady! Who the hell elects people like this? Quality of life on Capital Hill?? How about quality of life across this country? You people waste our money like its nothing, cant even come up with a budget and be responsible, dont give a damn about our debt/deficit and just kick it down the road! Yet you whine about Capital Hill?!?!?!? I dont care how long it takes you all to get into your decked out pricey offices, that we paid for, either.

Even for some of you Libs, I dont know how you can take this garbage. Your side or not, this is an embarrassment. I guess you should be thankful she is a Democrat. This wont get much play from the media, but would be all over the place if she were on the other side and spewed this crap.

By the way, her staff earns anywhere from $60k to $160k a year. Many on Capital Hill get six figure incomes.

I have zero respect for anyone who supports this woman. This sort of attitude and garbage is part of the problem with DC. And they need to be weeded our for pete's sake. Elitist jerks.

Oh really. Where do you get your info from where a staff on the hill makes 6 figures. And how is that different from other congressman.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:11 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
These people live in an insulated bubble made possible by money stolen from working stiffs.
You got that right. She might not be able to buy that designer handbag and shoes she is coveting.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:13 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh really. Where do you get your info from where a staff on the hill makes 6 figures. And how is that different from other congressman.
Tell Shultz the dems could stop subsidizing big bird.

lol, why do you think Obama changed the number from $250K to $400k. If you don't realize that then you really are dense.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I didnt say all the staff. But you may also like to know that there are over a hundred people in the Obama Admin that make six figures.

And im sure plenty of others staff may be similar to hers. That isnt really the point. The point is, well, did you listen to her? I mean, does it really have to be explained to you what we are getting at with this thread? If so, Im sorry. If you cant figure it out, or if you dont feel the same way, there's nothing further I can say. If you're okay with her whining and the state of our country economically and our future, that is on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies