Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 09:56 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times

Advertisements

Well, she's been a disaster for the dems/obama and a godsend for the GOP.

Dem Source: Obama Scolds DNC Chair, 'Don't Forget You Work for Me' - Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Fox Nation

Quote:
But while Obama has been able to rely on Wasserman Schultz to carry his water, the President has grown increasingly annoyed with the polarizing manner in which she attacks her political opposition-a style that has galvanized her Republican opponents and chased many of those coveted ‘Independents’ away.

It seems as if the relationship has soured to the point that according to the source, “He does not want her in the DNC anymore.”

Apparently, President Obama had discussions with the DNC Chairwoman regarding her approach, even telling her, “Don’t forget you work for me.”
How can they possibly throw her under the bus at this late stage?

When she was first named as DNC head, I scratched my head and licked my lips.....I knew what was in store.

I find it very interesting that one reason she was chosen was to shore up the Jewish vote. You mean obama is having a problem with the Jewish vote?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 10:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Well, she's been a disaster for the dems/obama and a godsend for the GOP.

Dem Source: Obama Scolds DNC Chair, 'Don't Forget You Work for Me' - Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Fox Nation

How can they possibly throw her under the bus at this late stage?

When she was first named as DNC head, I scratched my head and licked my lips.....I knew what was in store.

I find it very interesting that one reason she was chosen was to shore up the Jewish vote. You mean obama is having a problem with the Jewish vote?
I thought she worked for the Democrat Party and all of a sudden he says she works for him. I wonder just what that means.

Maybe her new hairdo that has straightened and made it look dry, for a change, is part of the problem.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I thought she worked for the Democrat Party and all of a sudden he says she works for him. I wonder just what that means.

Maybe her new hairdo that has straightened and made it look dry, for a change, is part of the problem.
It means that it is all about HIM, 24/7. The whole dem machine works for him.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:16 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,642,454 times
It's Obama's war on women. Do you think maybe she asked for his proof of citizenship?

Old 04-23-2012, 10:26 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
She doesn't seem to have a "Let's all come together" attitude....she seems to be mad all the time, image when she really gets mad

Old 04-23-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
It's Obama's war on women. Do you think maybe she asked for his proof of citizenship?
Pretty much every time she opened her shark-toothed mouth, she would step in it with some outrageous claim or attack.

I just can't see how they dump her without causing some serious chaos in the party.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Good One!!! Or if they end "anchor babies" how will they get the votes, after all, they could easily make this a war on illegal immigrant women.

Too bad he can't run on the good he's accomplished and how much better American's all get along

Old 04-23-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Pretty much every time she opened her shark-toothed mouth, she would step in it with some outrageous claim or attack.

I just can't see how they dump her without causing some serious chaos in the party.
Could be fun to watch!!!

Old 04-23-2012, 10:39 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,484,248 times
Every time Wasserman Schultz opens her mouth it makes Democrats look bad. She has a demeanor that turns people off.

She is the face of the Democratic Party. She means what she says. Problem is ... nobody agrees with her crap.

Really, this time around, the Obama team is relying on those voters that don't know anything about politics (really).

Under the Democrats we are 16 trillion in debt. Wasserman Schultz deflects and lies about Obamacare. She is awful.

Team Obama doesn't like her style of lying. Not convincing enough. Tough times for Democrats.

Old 04-23-2012, 11:14 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
It means that it is all about HIM, 24/7. The whole dem machine works for him.

Think your the one who has truly got it. The whole thing it's all about him or nothing. He is a king, the Messiah, that he thinks can do no wrong. Bow down to him, don't disagree with him, or will surely pay the price.

His true colors have shown now for such a long time, he is a bully, all about himself, put his opponets down any way he sees fit, lies and all, to take the heat off of himself.
Economy he owns it, but of course? has to put blame on anyone but himself lies and all. He has failed, going to believe him this time around, Was the Hope 'n Change for real, or just convincing words.
Do not let him reel you in this time, or we will have another 4 years of pure sheer misery.
People did not lose jobs, people did not lose homes, businessess do not close, or shut certain stores down, in a booming economy, housing is not in the dumps, but thriving in a good ecnomy. This is what he has brought! And his inmature attitude?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies