Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 05:11 PM

414 posts, read 345,994 times

Advertisements

[quote=jambo101;26897289]
Quote:

countries can be subjected to major demographic changes.
Our forefathers did not want that.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:33 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,560,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
I think this election has been a wakeup call to whites who want to preserve their race, traditions and heritage.
The majority of American births are non-White babies. Good luck with trying to preserve your race. Your race is being heavily mixed with Non-White people. Don't forget all of the non-White people having children. I am almost certain that the time it takes me to complete this sentence, another non-White child has been born in the U.S. If you want to wake up, wake up to that.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetlord View Post
If you served, thank you for your service. You're welcome to call me whatever you want. It's based on what I observed during the past two years, specifically. Racism against whites is on the rise, and it's being done openly, and also on these message boards. Whites for decades strove to improve relations, actually, only to see what I perceive to be seeing.
You make a good point that whites do strive to improve relations. But it is not met with respect, hence the rise in anti White sentiment by blacks and Hispanics. It is indeed on the rise.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:52 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,556,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Any change that involves sharing power, wealth or really, anything worth having with anyone whose skin isn't white is totally unacceptable to white supremacists like the OP.
It isn't the white supremist that will get the beat down in the future. There's no love lost between African Americans, Hispanics or Orientals for that matter.

They'll be too busy fighting each other for dominace that the white minority will quickly be forgotten about.

Strange thing is that once the gloves come off of those other groups you will not see the restraint the overwhemingly "politicaly correct" causcasion group was self constrained by. It'll get really nasty!

Old 11-10-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
The majority of American births are non-White babies. Good luck with trying to preserve your race. Your race is being heavily mixed with Non-White people. Don't forget all of the non-White people having children. I am almost certain that the time it takes me to complete this sentence, another non-White child has been born in the U.S. If you want to wake up, wake up to that.
And good dose of forced sterilization for mixed and non white mothers on generational welfare will put a stop to that. It's a shame those laws didn't get passed in Louisiana when they were up for committee approval.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:57 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,326,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
When you stop providing jobs that made working hard worth the effort, what do you expect?
Who is supposed to provide you with jobs? Doesn't the government do enough? Go to school, get trained, open a business, just get off your A@@ and do something for yourself. Also, white people aren't dead. They are still the majority. Look at statistics. Maybe Republicans aren't the majority, but whites are.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Who is supposed to provide you with jobs? Doesn't the government do enough? Go to school, get trained, open a business, just get off your A@@ and do something for yourself. Also, white people aren't dead. They are still the majority. Look at statistics. Maybe Republicans aren't the majority, but whites are.
Great post. Rep for you.

Old 11-10-2012, 06:01 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,171,584 times
Quote:
I think this election has been a wakeup call to whites who want to preserve their race, traditions and heritage.
I think you're a wake up call to those of us who thought this type of speech was limited to neo-nazi and obvious white supremacist groups.

15,047 posts, read 8,902,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
It isn't the white supremist that will get the beat down in the future. There's no love lost between African Americans, Hispanics or Orientals for that matter.

They'll be too busy fighting each other for dominace that the white minority will quickly be forgotten about.

Strange thing is that once the gloves come off of those other groups you will not see the restraint the overwhemingly "politicaly correct" causcasion group was self constrained by. It'll get really nasty!
More fear-mongering from the right. It gets really old...

3,558 posts, read 3,755,401 times
Quote:
TYou make a good point that whites do strive to improve relations. But it is not met with respect, hence the rise in anti White sentiment by blacks and Hispanics. It is indeed on the rise.
I have had issues with racism from blacks but not so much from Hispanics.

Quote:
This is way I see it. I am thinking that the more liberal states that voted for Obama are done for. It is ironic that people who voted for Obama will be the people hardest hit. I see the U.S. even more plummeting down the global rankings in math, science, height and standard of living and rocketing up the rankings in poverty, crime and infectious diseases. Somebody should slap some reality into those bamboozled Whites who are singing "We Are The World". Multiculturalism means "group politics" and "ethnopolitics". Multiculturalism is a nothing but a Trojan Horse that will destroy the U.S. from within. Excuse me......it already is.

Death of white America: How will US adapt to millions of black and Hispanic voters who put Obama back into power | Mail Online
In reference to your OP, it's also going to get complicated. My best friend (white) is married to first generation Chinese-American woman. They have a child together. She is, indeed, a tiger mom and already has plans for her newborn to become an actuary. I know a lot of other whites who have also mixed. A melting pot, as I say, indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies