Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 04:48 PM

38,650 posts, read 26,448,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I went to the tanning booth yesterday. If ya caint beat 'em join 'em.

Tried the spray but ended up turning orange and was told that orange people are not considered people of color.

I still haven't heard how Obama's bribes get paid for.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:53 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,877,702 times
Lots of us ethnic whites are not bothered by minorities who want to work hard and act right.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:56 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,559,051 times
LOL at the way you leave Asians out of the mix, who by the way voted for the President in historic numbers as well. You also left out the millions of White Americans, who's vote was necessary to put the President back in office too. Oh well, stay in denial, and keep getting what you get. Rinse.Repeat.

1,520 posts, read 1,877,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetlord View Post
Unfortunately, many white apologists won't be around to apologize to their descendants when they begin to face active discrimination, racism, and all the rest. However, I'm not going to cry for white people. When you knowingly, willingly, and actively give away the store, you don't deserve to lead. Other groups learned to fight while whites laid down and accepted political correctness, multiculturalism, and were taught to hate their own culture. But the thing of it is, to be perfectly honest, in the end, these groups fought harder, and you have to respect that. Multiculturalism is indeed a Trojan Horse. One of the number one goals in any good war is to take the men out first, and what a success. For about 100 years now or so, family break-ups and declining birth rates have become the norm. Nothing's been done about illegal immigration so the rich white farmers can keep their cheap labor while whites refuse to do that kind of work. Whites are relatively split on liberal/conservative it seems, and I think if we are ever going to get another conservative movement (one with balls), it will come from immigrants, and it will be a different brand of conservatism.
Immigrants, except those from eastern Europe, are mostly liberal. I can tell you my family is Democrat and most Italian Americans are. Same for other western European immigrants.

35,309 posts, read 52,435,781 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
This is way I see it. I am thinking that the more liberal states that voted for Obama are done for. It is ironic that people who voted for Obama will be the people hardest hit. I see the U.S. even more plummeting down the global rankings in math, science, height and standard of living and rocketing up the rankings in poverty, crime and infectious diseases. Somebody should slap some reality into those bamboozled Whites who are singing "We Are The World". Multiculturalism means "group politics" and "ethnopolitics". Multiculturalism is a nothing but a Trojan Horse that will destroy the U.S. from within. Excuse me......it already is.
|/quote]
/Life isnt a stagnant affair, change is part of life, countries can be subjected to major demographic changes, you learn to adapt to the ever changing ways of life.its a matter of adapt or become so irrelevant you cease to be. I'm sure had the Republicans been in control at the dawn of humanity we'd still be swinging around in the tree tops looking for nuts and berries.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:59 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,898,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Life isnt a stagnant affair, change is part of life, countries can be subjected to major demographic changes, you learn to adapt to the ever changing ways of life.its a matter of adapt or become so irrelevant you cease to be. I'm sure had the Republicans been in control at the dawn of humanity we'd still be swinging around in the tree tops looking for nuts and berries.
Any change that involves sharing power, wealth or really, anything worth having with anyone whose skin isn't white is totally unacceptable to white supremacists like the OP.

Last edited by HeyJude514; 11-10-2012 at 05:19 PM..

Old 11-10-2012, 04:59 PM

6,422 posts, read 7,694,508 times
Quantity and quality are not the same thing.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:06 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,465,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
This is way I see it. I am thinking that the more liberal states that voted for Obama are done for. It is ironic that people who voted for Obama will be the people hardest hit. I see the U.S. even more plummeting down the global rankings in math, science, height and standard of living and rocketing up the rankings in poverty, crime and infectious diseases. Somebody should slap some reality into those bamboozled Whites who are singing "We Are The World". Multiculturalism means "group politics" and "ethnopolitics". Multiculturalism is a nothing but a Trojan Horse that will destroy the U.S. from within. Excuse me......it already is.

Death of white America: How will US adapt to millions of black and Hispanic voters who put Obama back into power | Mail Online
This is probably true. But the thing is, the people in these coming generations are so stupid and uneducated they will think everything is just peachy.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:08 PM

414 posts, read 345,813 times
I think this election has been a wakeup call to whites who want to preserve their race, traditions and heritage.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:10 PM

3,546 posts, read 3,749,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
Immigrants, except those from eastern Europe, are mostly liberal. I can tell you my family is Democrat and most Italian Americans are. Same for other western European immigrants.
I was mainly thinking from the Middle East or the growing American Muslim population. I don't see "white Christian conservatives" winning many elections as a whole group on their own going forward. They will have to partner with "like-minded" ... I will just say "non-liberals" if they are going to compete for numbers of votes. Hispanics have intact families for the most part from what I understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies