Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 09:53 AM

19,023 posts, read 26,002,673 times

Advertisements

While I didn't vote for Obama mostly fearing Democrats and their notions of gun law I was willing to see what Obama might do.

I was disappointed from day 1 unfortunately. Of course no one else knew who this 176 days Junior Senator from Il. was either, a Real Boy Wonder.

He was young his eyes flashed and he was 1/2 black and 1/2 white. Women swooned.

Being a guy and not a GAY Guy I didn't care a bit about the color of his skin, that flashing eyes trick , and the rest of his hype.

I was too busy wondering when the lies would start.

I didn't have to wait very long. Just as soon as he finished stumbling thru the Oath the 2nd time it began.

It was easy to see. Any time his lips moved it was another lie. He was making claims about how he with help from his Uncle Sam was going to make CHANGE and HOPE.

He told us ALL how he would be true to the Nation and be transparent. Shortly we found his transparent meant dark deeds in the night, behind closed doors.

I HOPE I don't need any link to that, because it IS common knowledge.

A next thing i found was he is into SPENDING Money like a out of control Divorcee' LOL

YEAH! I can LOL that because 16 trillion is well past my understanding what it IS. I can tell I need to take the Bill Clinton course on the meaning of 'IS' and that with this 16 trillion is a JOKE, and this sum can never ever be paid for so many years as EARTH IS with or with out MAN, and it perhaps would be easier to pay it with out MAN, but then who would care?

So laugh yer azzes OFF....... I do because the Democrats have really done it this time, and there is no point ever further more in trusting them any more than you would any out of control Divorcee'

OBAMA DID SELL Full Auto Firearms to Mexican Drug cartells and then squarely placed the blame on American Mom and Pop gun shops!

I know a little bit about a lot of guns...... I recall reading Popular Mechanics as a wee lad when you could buy a WW-2 rifle right out of the adds in the back of that magazine for under 50 bucks USD when USD meant something and was backed up in Silver!

Not only that but you could buy no questions asked MAIL ORDER!

Just think TV was in black and white only then and it was the newest latest rage... 'Experts' said no one would sit inside ALL DAY LONG and watch TV..... Oh boy were those experts wrong!

So getting back to the loser what i believe has happened is the worst possible scenario, for which I am deemed a racist every time i say so. but it is true in my opinion, and that is NO Black of either sex or either Party will run for President in the USA and win for the next 2 or 3 decades!

Obama has returned us to pre 1960 race problems for what gain I don't know, has lied and cheated the American public, stolen from our coffers, spending us into DOOM, and i foresee that if he is elected that he will be impeached if not arrested, tried and found guilty of treason for fast and Furious, defaulting on the trillions, and looking the other way over Benghazi.........

So far as Hope is concerned there is none...... Change? Well it's about all we have left and with a Govt subsidized dollar the very paper is worth less than the ink. and I rate it at about 2 cents.

I recall when a gallon of gas was around 25 cents..... Today in silver that same old quarter will still buy almost that gallon of gas.

If there is no fed Govt that dollar won't even be a good so called fire starter. It might make good butt wipe so i guess there IS Still some HOPE.

Ok well I will end it, we can go back to the regular program of Lies and more cover up just as fast as we the Govt can make them up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies