Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 07:28 AM

90,296 posts, read 121,071,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
You said it first; did I mistake you for being on the right? Have you any link to state this is a real bullet shot from a real gun?

Coming from the left a truck could have struck a pebble and that pebble may well have broken the window and the left would scream the sky is falling which they always do...

I had no link and have never even been in Colorado once myself but have been in every state there is around it.

So I have no way to find out if were are talking about eggs, red bricks pebbles or a real bullet made of a real bullet metal... Is there a bullet and a smoking gun yet?
Yes, and I posted that link prior to this post. (#41). However, since you obviously didn't read the link, here is another one from this morning's Boulder daily paper.

Shot fired at Obama campaign field office in Denver - Boulder Daily Camera
Police say someone fired a shot at an Obama campaign field office in Denver on Friday afternoon.

Here are another few sentences:

No one was injured, though people were inside the office when the incident occurred, said Denver police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez.

"It looks like it was one shot that was fired into the structure," she said.

The incident happened about 3 p.m. at the campaign's office on West Ninth Avenue near Acoma Street, Lopez said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
More childish accusations without a basis in fact... It never stops..
See above. There is plenty of basis in fact. The police say a shot was fired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
No, they have a "vehicle of interest", not a person. And the vehicle doesn't mean they will find the person responsible.
You're correct. My error.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 07:38 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,954,351 times
[quote=Katiana;26492120]Yes, and I posted that link prior to this post. (#41). However, since you obviously didn't read the link, here is another one from this morning's Boulder daily paper.

Shot fired at Obama campaign field office in Denver - Boulder Daily Camera
Police say someone fired a shot at an Obama campaign field office in Denver on Friday afternoon.

Here are another few sentences:

No one was injured, though people were inside the office when the incident occurred, said Denver police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez.

"It looks like it was one shot that was fired into the structure," she said.

The incident happened about 3 p.m. at the campaign's office on West Ninth Avenue near Acoma Street, Lopez said.

Go back and read "MY" posts. I NEVER said there was no shot fired. What I did say is there is no credible evidence that anyone on the right committed this crime. I then told you to go find a link that was credible to say that a conservative was behind the shooting. I am sick of the lefts finger pointing and witch hunts on crap like this, that never is found to be true. It's just plain CHILDISH! What I am saying is put up or shut up. If you don't have anything linking anyone on the right to a crime, then don't post it...

See above. There is plenty of basis in fact. The police say a shot was fired.

Old 10-13-2012, 07:41 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,262,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Nobody hurt, but there were people in the building. Why am I not surprised by this...?

Shot fired at Obama campaign field office in Denver - The Denver Post
It must have been a drunk riding around with a C&C license in his wallet, probably a repuglican?

Old 10-13-2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
It must have been a drunk riding around with a C&C license in his wallet, probably a repuglican?
Got a link to any of your alligations, to prove them? What if I said everyone on the left is probably a child molester?
Once again we have an attack on a group rather than basing anything in fact. Proud of yourself? Seems pretty childish and immature to me..

Old 10-13-2012, 07:53 AM

90,296 posts, read 121,071,772 times
Quote:
Go back and read "MY" posts. I NEVER said there was no shot fired. What I did say is there is no credible evidence that anyone on the right committed this crime. I then told you to go find a link that was credible to say that a conservative was behind the shooting. I am sick of the lefts finger pointing and witch hunts on crap like this, that never is found to be true. It's just plain CHILDISH! What I am saying is put up or shut up. If you don't have anything linking anyone on the right to a crime, then don't post it...
Nor did I say anything about the identity of the shooter. We do have some people doubting that a shot was fired, even after a police investigation, proof of which I posted last night.

Old 10-13-2012, 07:56 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,262,498 times
Quote:
Got a link to any of your alligations, to prove them? What if I said everyone on the left is probably a child molester?
Once again we have an attack on a group rather than basing anything in fact. Proud of yourself? Seems pretty childish and immature to me..
Do you know what these mean?

I guess not.
my aren't we thin skinned today!

Old 10-13-2012, 08:01 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,604,300 times
Could very well be a stray shot from some other crime. Could also be an Obama supporter trying to drum up sympathy, someone recently fired and blames Obama, or any number of posibilities. It could even have been an accidental gun discharge from someone new to owning a gun and was showing off. A stray shot isn't so far off the possibility list. A bullet can fly pretty far.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Do you know what these mean?

I guess not.
my aren't we thin skinned today!
My apologies... I have been argueing this stupidity for so long, that I just didn't get the sarcasm.. It flew right over me..

Old 10-13-2012, 08:12 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,322,640 times
Obviously the actions of an ignorant, unenlightened, gun-loving, violence prone, oil company supporter, war-obsessed Tea Party Conservative.

These people have nothing but hatred in their hearts- yet they tend to be the most religious Americans-the ways of Jesus, I guess

Where did this ****ty DNA come from? These are the people that keep America in the Dark Ages. Screw these ignoramuses!

Old 10-13-2012, 08:17 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,604,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Obviously the actions of an ignorant, unenlightened, gun-loving, violence prone, oil company supporter, war-obsessed Tea Party Conservative.

These people have nothing but hatred in their hearts- yet they tend to be the most religious Americans-the ways of Jesus, I guess

Where did this ****ty DNA come from? These are the people that keep America in the Dark Ages. Screw these ignoramuses!
And have you ever taken a look at the typical hood rat loyal Democratic Party supporter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies