Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 06:29 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times

Advertisements

I cannot believe the audasity of the Obama Administration and even worse, Hillary, gets up and makes a speech about how dispicable this video is, that caused all the protests in the middle east.

They are to me a disgrace to the U.S. and to freedom of speech. You mean to tell me, your going to stand up and tell Americans, who are fee and free to say what they think of any religion, that it's ok to do what a bunch of radicals did and are still doing in the middle east????????? It's ok to kill, but it's not ok to make a movie saying, what you feel about the Muslim religion????? MY GOD what could they be thinking?

Why aren't they saying, you have killed people over words...that is right, you've taken the lives of people, over words, and WE WON'T TOLLERATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention, why weren't those American Embassies heavily guarded? That's what I want to know?
I'll tell you why, b/c the Administration would rather cut costs, and hire consultants to do the work that our military should be doing. Obama only cared about bringing people home, he didn't care about the fact that those people left over there, were unprotected. He wanted people to say, Oh, Look, Obama is ending the war, by bringing people home??????????? He didn't care about the rest of our military left over there, or the American's in the embassy working over there...he just wanted to look good to the American's that wanted the war to end.

People, get serious, we will always have a presence in the middle east, just like we will always have a presence in Germany? I didn't see Obama bring any men home from any of those other countries that we've been in since world war II.?????????

I just cannot believe how stupid this country is becoming...and how dare HILLARY stand up there and put down American Free Speech, by doing that, she is saying, It's ok all you middle eastern bums, you radicals who love to kill/murder....our country was Wrong and caused it. Sheeeeesh, I turn my back on this Administration and hope like anything, they get voted out of office, and I like a stupid fool, voted for Obama....what a coward...he has caused this country more debt then Bush did in 8 years....and all he does, or can do, is speak very well, he is a disgrace, and I thought no one could be worse then Bush. Sheeesh, and I cannot believe how many American's stand by this joke of an administration....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 06:34 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,392,645 times
That was a terrible video made with bad intentions.

You may not like them saying that, but that isn't what bothers me. I'm bothered by our foreign policy of meddling in other countries business.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:39 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Hypocrisy on steroids. How many innocent people have died from the drone attacks conducted by the obama administration?

Old 09-21-2012, 06:46 AM

3,478 posts, read 7,256,496 times
Taking aside the ridiculousness that the administration tried to blame the video for the eventual death of Ambassador Stevens, the part I found really disturbing was the roundup of the video's producer in the middle of the night to be taken in for questioning. That's just un-American.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:47 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I cannot believe the audasity of the Obama Administration and even worse, Hillary, gets up and makes a speech about how dispicable this video is, that caused all the protests in the middle east.

They are to me a disgrace to the U.S. and to freedom of speech. You mean to tell me, your going to stand up and tell Americans, who are fee and free to say what they think of any religion, that it's ok to do what a bunch of radicals did and are still doing in the middle east????????? It's ok to kill, but it's not ok to make a movie saying, what you feel about the Muslim religion????? MY GOD what could they be thinking?

Why aren't they saying, you have killed people over words...that is right, you've taken the lives of people, over words, and WE WON'T TOLLERATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention, why weren't those American Embassies heavily guarded? That's what I want to know?
I'll tell you why, b/c the Administration would rather cut costs, and hire consultants to do the work that our military should be doing. Obama only cared about bringing people home, he didn't care about the fact that those people left over there, were unprotected. He wanted people to say, Oh, Look, Obama is ending the war, by bringing people home??????????? He didn't care about the rest of our military left over there, or the American's in the embassy working over there...he just wanted to look good to the American's that wanted the war to end.

People, get serious, we will always have a presence in the middle east, just like we will always have a presence in Germany? I didn't see Obama bring any men home from any of those other countries that we've been in since world war II.?????????

I just cannot believe how stupid this country is becoming...and how dare HILLARY stand up there and put down American Free Speech, by doing that, she is saying, It's ok all you middle eastern bums, you radicals who love to kill/murder....our country was Wrong and caused it. Sheeeeesh, I turn my back on this Administration and hope like anything, they get voted out of office, and I like a stupid fool, voted for Obama....what a coward...he has caused this country more debt then Bush did in 8 years....and all he does, or can do, is speak very well, he is a disgrace, and I thought no one could be worse then Bush. Sheeesh, and I cannot believe how many American's stand by this joke of an administration....
Look around here and see how many people defend what Hillary and others said.

Believe it.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:47 AM

4,272 posts, read 3,788,485 times
Do you have a link to this speech? I think she also said that the film makers had every right to make the movie according to our 1st Amendment (in so many words).

As far as guarding embassies and consolates; are there enough Marines in the corp to guard all of the embassies we have around the world? Isn't that why we rely upon natives for much of the security?

Old 09-21-2012, 06:49 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
Do you have a link to this speech? I think she also said that the film makers had every right to make the movie according to our 1st Amendment (in so many words).
If you haven't seen the speech (which, btw, has been on every news channel over and over and over and over), you might be dead.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
That was a terrible video made with bad intentions.

You may not like them saying that, but that isn't what bothers me. I'm bothered by our foreign policy of meddling in other countries business.
Yes, indeed, it was a terrible video, however, we STILL have freedom of speech here, no matter what any of us think, and I want to keep it that way....but what Hillary and the Obama Administration did, was down the video, and say nothing about what the bullies/murders did.

Say, I don't like what you just said to me, is it right for me to murder you for your ideas/beliefs? Heck no....and I'd be put away and everyone, your family, your children/husband if you have them, would be ruined for life....

this is not about that film/video...this is about a bunch of radicals who took the lives of human beings.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:52 AM

4,272 posts, read 3,788,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
If you haven't seen the speech (which, btw, has been on every news channel over and over and over and over), you might be dead.
All I did was ask a couple of questions...

No need to bite my head off for asking the OP for the information he used to base his argument on.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post

As far as guarding embassies and consolates; are there enough Marines in the corp to guard all of the embassies we have around the world? Isn't that why we rely upon natives for much of the security?
well, if that is true, then why? Why do we put our people in other country's in harms way, b/c we don't have a strong military? We're paying billions to consultants to be over there fighting our war, then why aren't they guarding those embassys?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies