Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 07:17 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,178,817 times

Advertisements

I don't think that there has been a bigger and more consisitent liar than Romney, so it's interesting to hear anyone accuse the Obama camp of lying about Romney. Romney is a snake...no vertibrae...no integrity...whatsoever!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2012, 07:19 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,675,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Welcome to the post Citizen's United world.
Please, my schooling was frm the Limbaugh institute of excellence. We did not get far enough along to learn how to decode the ''post Citizen's United world?'' Translation please?

Old 08-08-2012, 07:22 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,094,274 times
Is Barry Soweto lying again?

Old 08-08-2012, 08:32 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,607,021 times
What a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black!!!!! LOL

I really think Mitt is a pathological liar. He lies when there isn't even a point or a need to.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
What a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black!!!!! LOL

I really think Mitt is a pathological liar. He lies when there isn't even a point or a need to.

Again, seems we have ''strong accusations of Lying?'' Rather vague, isn't this claim you make? Have you ANY proof/evidence, Sir?

Old 08-08-2012, 09:16 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,607,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Again, seems we have ''strong accusations of Lying?'' Rather vague, isn't this claim you make? Have you ANY proof/evidence, Sir?
LOL, Ok I'll give you an example of mittens lying when it's not even necessary. When he was in London and he was asked about his wife's horse and the whole olympic thing ole Mit realized it might not be politically very good to be tied to the "Blue ribbon" sport. So he replies that he really does not know anything about it and he even does not know when the horse will be competing.

Now, there is only two conclusions one can make here. It's true what he says and he's a complete clueless idiot or he lies as easily as you of I sit down.

Goggle, "Mitt Romney's lies" and read the hundreds of them your self. The reason I posted the particular one I did is to show the man is a "PATHOLOGICAL" liar. There was no reason for him to lie about his wife's horse. I mean she is with him 24|7 and her horse is something very very important in her life just as it is for every other owner of very special animals and yet. MITTENS does not know anything about it!!!! As it said in the article I just read about it, at least we know Obama is a human, weather or not he was born in Keyna. Listening to Mitt causes us to wonder if he was actually born here on planet earth?????

Old 08-08-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
LOL, Ok I'll give you an example of mittens lying when it's not even necessary. When he was in London and he was asked about his wife's horse and the whole olympic thing ole Mit realized it might not be politically very good to be tied to the "Blue ribbon" sport. So he replies that he really does not know anything about it and he even does not know when the horse will be competing.

Now, there is only two conclusions one can make here. It's true what he says and he's a complete clueless idiot or he lies as easily as you of I sit down.

Goggle, "Mitt Romney's lies" and read the hundreds of them your self. The reason I posted the particular one I did is to show the man is a "PATHOLOGICAL" liar. There was no reason for him to lie about his wife's horse. I mean she is with him 24|7 and her horse is something very very important in her life just as it is for every other owner of very special animals and yet. MITTENS does not know anything about it!!!! As it said in the article I just read about it, at least we know Obama is a human, weather or not he was born in Keyna. Listening to Mitt causes us to wonder if he was actually born here on planet earth?????
Quote:
'' Listening to Mitt causes us to wonder if he was actually born here on planet earth?????''

Throwing around ludicrous comments like the above is not a convincing case against Romney !!

Old 08-08-2012, 09:50 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,568,951 times
Quote:

And, he had to sign their joint tax return which claimed...what was it....$75,000 dollars of exemptions for the damned horses?

Old 08-08-2012, 11:29 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,141,841 times
Quote:

What crap. Can't you come up with something better than that drivel. Obama lies every time his mouth opens. Starting from "I'll cut the national debt by 1/2" all the way past "Our policies worked", to "I got
Bin Lauden". Obama is as crooked as a snake with a broken back attempting to do the 1960s dance called
the "Twist".

I don't really give a d-mn where ole big ears was born. He has been the worst president in history, and
his pathetic "blame everyone but me" attitude is beneath the dignity of the president. Obama should be
ashamed of his job preformance. 5 trillion dollars in debt, the do nothing congress and his ""apology"
tours around the globe, show him up for what he really is, a weak leader with no guts.

How do you come to the conclusion Romney is not human ?? At least he has an American birth certificate
And real college Transcripts. If crybaby Obama has any college grades. lets see them. Hell, if he even had
a real job somewhere, lets see the pay stubs.

Its hard to have any respect for Obama, a man that can't even do his own dirty work. He hides behind all
the clowns (leatherface Harry Reid, Haglosie and that weasel Eric Holder) while he tries to keep his circus
going. If he didn't have "executive privilege" his whole 4 years in olffice would have been a tragedy of epic
proportions. As it is, its just a giant failure.

Also, you statement "causes us to wonder if Romney is human" is somewhat baffeling. Who is us ? Do you
have a frog in your pocket maybe ?"

Old 08-09-2012, 12:23 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,813,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I don't think that there has been a bigger and more consisitent liar than Romney, so it's interesting to hear anyone accuse the Obama camp of lying about Romney. Romney is a snake...no vertibrae...no integrity...whatsoever!
It's like arguing with children. I know you are but what am I? No I didn't you did!

Both sides lie; politicians lie; that's how they become elected politicians. The biggest problem is that we have one of the most transparently dishonest presidents of all time. Obama is arguably "the biggest liar in any room, at any given moment," so to point at Romney as being the liar in the crowd is laughable.

With his job-creation record, I wonder how many people Obama has murdered from lost insurance and benefits. Ponder that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies