Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 02:04 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times

Advertisements

I think he`s been rehabilitated. It`s been over 6 weeks since his last run in with the law.

Old 01-11-2014, 02:05 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,938,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
What ? His story does not hold any water, he commited perjury and his wife did too, he changed his story something like 10 times, talk about honesty ! Yes, if you refuse to acknowledge the truth, you are probably prejudiced so maybe it is time for you to engage in some soul searching.

I looked at this case from all angles and even reenacted the ground fight and here is what logic tells you : murder straight and simple.

Zimmerman WAS convicted for assaulting a police officer and that is only one of a string of violent episodes he had during his life.
Bottom line, was Zimmerman arrested and have a trial? Yes he did. Was he found guilty? No he was not. The trial is over, and he can't be tried again for the same crime. What do you want to do about it? I know!! Let's keep it front and center so he gets more attention and can benefit from the celebrity!!! There is no doubt that the prosecution blew the case. I didn't examine the evidence presented, but a jury found the man innocent and if it was such a slam dunk then obviously the fault of the prosecution. At this point it really doesn't matter. The only thing you are doing by continuing to rant about it is to do your part to keep him in the spot light and make sure he profits.... I'm sure he appreciates you..

Old 01-11-2014, 02:11 PM

2,188 posts, read 1,383,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
B The only thing you are doing by continuing to rant about it is to do your part to keep him in the spot light and make sure he profits.... I'm sure he appreciates you..
I'm not sure how writing in an obscure internet forum keeps him "in the spot light". This story is not over yet as there is still a DOJ investigation going on as we speak and there actually might be more evidence coming up.

Old 01-11-2014, 02:45 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,938,737 times
Quote:
I'm not sure how writing in an obscure internet forum keeps him "in the spot light". This story is not over yet as there is still a DOJ investigation going on as we speak and there actually might be more evidence coming up.
Ever rolled a snow ball down a hill?

Old 01-11-2014, 03:02 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
What ? His story does not hold any water, he commited perjury and his wife did too, he changed his story something like 10 times, talk about honesty ! Yes, if you refuse to acknowledge the truth, you are probably prejudiced so maybe it is time for you to engage in some soul searching.

I looked at this case from all angles and even reenacted the ground fight and here is what logic tells you : murder straight and simple.

Zimmerman WAS convicted for assaulting a police officer and that is only one of a string of violent episodes he had during his life.
What an amusing post.

Clue: Neither Zimmerman nor his wife (ex) testified.

FAIL!

Old 01-11-2014, 03:06 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,546,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psvitagamer89 View Post
LMAO... please, re-do your reenactment of the fight and record it. I have to see it.

George Zimmerman's version of the events never changed. A few things were different through the many times he told them, but these 'changes', if we can even call them that, were the type of 'changes' the investigators considered normal and indicative of someone who is telling the truth, not lying.
"George Zimmerman's version of the events never changed" stop being ridiculous. He changed what Martin was doing, why He left his car, what the police dispatcher said to him, where Martin supposedly reappeared from the location of their fight, whether or not he was following Martin, and why he needed to shoot Martin. It was perfectly obvious that the story he told to the police was a front to back lie. And frankly, I fully support the firing of that police chief that was slandering Martin, saying "ai'm sure he would do things differently" after he was killed.

Old 01-11-2014, 03:09 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Hilarious isn't it, Holder's DOJ is still begging for info to persecute GZ for something, anything. They investigated the guy for months before the trial and found squat. But Holder, the NAACP and other 'civil rights' groups won't let a jury verdict and evidence get in the way of persecution.

Old 01-11-2014, 03:29 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
Just heard this on the Warren Ballentine show. Yes, it looks like someone leaked a private conversation between Zimmerman and his original legal team, but clearly this contradicts a lot of what Zimmerman has stated publicly about how events transpired on that tragic night....

What's amazing is his original legal team is asking him to give them "something" so they could defend him...
Gee, do we really need to revisit this? Everything that can be said about this case has been said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.