Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 07:40 AM

78,906 posts, read 61,081,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
That number probably comes from here: The Message of the Georgia Guidestones

Agree with an exact number or not, population control and earth's carrying capacity for humans has long been a subject pondered by the global elite.

Flashback 1992: Population, Sustainability, and Earth's Carrying Capacity A framework for estimating population sizes and lifestyles that could be sustained without undermining future generations, by Gretchen C. Daily and Paul R. Ehrlich
Looking at a graph of global population growth over the last 100 years or so one has to wonder if the conspiracy is utter hogwash or if the "global elite" are just hopelessly inept.

I mean, the "global elite" couldn't prevent mega agri-biz companies from developing crops that produce 3x the yields of 50 years ago?

Do you know how easily I could kill a couple billion people if I were an "agent of the global elite"? It would look like an accident too. Would have been super easy to do about 10-15 years ago too during the Soviet crisis and chechnya situation.

National geo. even did an article on it....anthrax and other nasty diseases sitting unguarded in soviet lab fridges. Get those strains, vax the elite and then trot around the gold sprinkling that crap in the vents of every rental car at international airports around the world. And you could blame it on the Chechnyans and none of the "elite" would be impacted.

Simple plan, would require a relatively small number of conspirators and it would kill billions. Seems like if they really wanted to....they would have done it already....maybe while laughing manically from their secret moon base?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 08:40 AM

24,620 posts, read 19,242,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Why not just bump one of the posts from over the last 8 years or so saying the same thing?
That would be the courteous and responsible thing to do, especially since it would save band-width.

Concurring...

Mircea

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
He's wrong about that. That M.A.D. stuff was never true and was just a slogan from the anti-war movement and fear mongers. The millitary people never believed that.
Yes, they did believe it. It was taught at various military schools. I know, because I was there. The employment of nuclear weapons was not something that was taken lightly, in spite of what you might think.

In addition to MAD doctrine, there were numerous other doctrines, like escalation doctrine, or what you might call "tit-for-tat." Most of you are clueless about it, and because you are, you draw all the wrong conclusions about the Cuban Missile Crisis.

What is the correct Soviet response to the launch of a US Jupiter Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile from Italy or Turkey upon Moscow?

The correct response is the launch of an IRBM of equivalent kilo-tonnage. The problem was that by definition, the Soviets could not launch an IRBM and strike the US, unless the IRBMs were launched from Cuba or elsewhere in Central America or Canada.

Eisenhower knew that, and Eisenhower was infinitely more intelligent than the babbling idiot Kennedy ever hoped to be, and that is why Eisenhower begged Kennedy not to proceed with the Jupiter missile deployments.

Kennedy, being the stupid arrogant bastard that he was, and egged on by the idiot Social Democrats on his White House Staff (who now call themselves Neo-Conservatives), ignored the advice of Eisenhower, and that's why you ended up with a Cuban Missile Crisis.

Quote:
They'll use the nukes strategically, not indiscriminately.
Uh, that has to be one of the stupidest comments I've ever seen.

The use of strategic nuclear weapons is indiscriminate.

The function and purpose of strategic nuclear weapons is to eliminate a threat country's ability to wage war, by indiscriminately killing and injuring large numbers of people, destroying the manufacturing base, and damaging or destroying the communications infrastructure (which includes rail-roads, highways, air transport, telephone/telegraph, internet, wireless, bridges and many other things).

Quote:
It's true millions if not billions will die but that leaves a few billion left.
No, that is not true. It's a simple matter of 8th Grade Spherical Geometry.

S =
(9.848 x 10^07) * h / (3.960 x 10^3) + h

Where:

S = Surface Area (In Square Miles) of Earth Seen At a Particular Height
h = The Height In Miles of the Object Above the Earth's Surface

Plug in the numbers and calculate. If I detonate at 35 miles, then

S = (9.848 x 10^7) * 35 / (3.96 x 10^3) + 35

S = 3,446,800,000 / 3,995

S = 862,778 square miles

What I want to do is extend the over-pressure of about 4 psi as far out as I can to kill and injure as many people as possible, and then at 3 psi, I want as many missile injuries as possible (from flying debris like sand, gravel, rocks, masonry fragments, glass shards, wood splinters, jewelry and anything else that can be turned into a missile etc etc etc).

For small yield nuclear warheads, there isn't much over pressure and it doesn't extend very far, maybe several football fields at most.

You've been watching way too many idiotic Hollywood movies. No one in the right mind would ground burst a perfectly good 450 kt warhead. That would be totally stupid and result in less deaths than normal.

The math I did was for maximizing EMP effect, so if I wanted to maximize blast damage with over pressure, I'd want to pop it just under the Troposphere at about 10 miles or so.

If I ground burst a 450 kt warhead on New York City, I'd be lucky to kill 250,000 people, but if I air burst it at at 8-10 miles above the Earth's surface, I have a good chance of killing all 8 Million people.

That's the difference.

Quote:
Because the war its self will not be enough to get the population down to 500,000,000. It's just a step in the right direction.
Congratulations.

You just debunked your own premise.

500 Million people is not enough to run the Earth.

What would an Earth of 500 Million people be like?

It would be like your standard, garden-variety 0 Level Economy, which is an Agrarian Economy.

No cell-phones, no internet, no cable TV, no TVs at all, no coffee, no chocolate, no cars, no banks, no microwaves, no nothing.

You would need every swinging dick in the field growing crops or tending herd animals just to feed people from day-to-day, and if you're really, really, really lucky, you might even have enough extra labor to grow cotton or linen or flaxen to make clothes.

See how stupid your theory really is?

How are the wealthy global elite supposed to make money, when they can barely grow enough food to feed themselves?

Quote:
I suggest praying and getting your soul prepared to be judged by God a more resourceful use of your time than enjoying yourself.
Ah, well, gosh that explains everything.

You're one of those freaked out christian lunatics. You don't have a soul, and even if you did, it wouldn't matter since there's no one to judge it.

Doctrinally...

Mircea

Quote:
Iran has not been using dollars since the US stepped up sanctions months ago. Russia, China, India and some other nations have been trading oil in gold rather than US dollars for some time.
Good for them.

That's what happens when your Foreign Policy is FUBAR.

Quote:
Meanwhile, appearances seem to be that the US government fails to prepare for the end of the US dollar as the world's reserve currency.
Then you need to look more closely.

The US has been preparing for this for some time. That's why you invaded Iraq; that's why you destroyed Yugoslavia; that's why you expanded NATO; that's why you invaded Iraq again; that's why you hammered Libya; that's why you invaded Afghanistan; that's why you're messing with Syria; etc etc etc.

Quote:
We are living world history and a major global paradigm shift.
No kidding. I told you all that 6 years ago back in 2007.

Doesn't appear that everyone got the memo.

Quote:
Agree with an exact number or not, population control and earth's carrying capacity for humans has long been a subject pondered by the global elite.
Yes, and it's all bull-****.

I've repeatedly pointed out the grotesques flaws, especially the biases and prejudices, if not the outright bigotry.

You can increase the population 10-fold from 6.6 Billion to 66 Billion with no problems, so long as you understand that you cannot have 66 Billion people living like wasteful destructive Americans, but you can have 66 Billion people living like the Japanese live.

Learn and understand the difference.

Differentiating...

Mircea

Old 07-11-2012, 08:46 AM

16,828 posts, read 15,239,857 times
the more important question is, if only 500 million people are left, how will the elite eat if they are not willing to go out and grow their own food. i sure as heck dont see them doing it, and i dont see anyone else doing it for them.

Old 06-21-2016, 12:27 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,628,294 times
Quote:
Iran no longer taking dollars. This is when the Central Banksters send in our, I mean THEIR army.
Prison Planet.com » Endgame in Syria and Iran Risks War with China and Russia
Hi! Was wondering how our invasion of Iran and the collapse of the dollar that you read about on Prison Planet went? It has been four years, any updates?

Did you cleverly bet against the dollar and make a killing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies